The One With the Bridesmaid dresses
by Trisha



Scene: Central Perk. Everyone is there.

MON: Ok Rachel I want you to be my maid of honor.(Phoebe looks upset.) Oh Phoebe you get to be a bridesmaid. I'm sorry I
just have known Rachel longer.

PHOE: It's ok.(They go hug.) Oh what color are the dresses?

CHAN: She hasen't decieded. Ok Joey I want you to be my best man, & Ross you get to be an Usher. Oh & Monica & I want
Ben as a Ring Bear.

ROSS: Well thanks man. Wow! Monica picked my son to be the Ring Bear. Who's going to be the flower girl?

MON: Our cousin Mike's daughter Lilia.

JOEY: Hey, will I be able to invite a date?

CHAN: Of coarse.

MON: Ok Rachel, & Phoebe will you guys help me find bridesmaid dresses?

PHOE: Oh I know a wonderful man who sells Bridesmaid dresses for a cheap price.

CHAN: Oh & dis you knoe him when you lived on the street?

PHOE: I didn't know you could read minds! Wow! Well he owns a clothing store & he sells clothes that he finds in the trash. So
Monica do you want to start there?

Rachel & Monica look disgutsed!

RACH: Or we could start at that place on the corner of Third Street.(Note: I have never been to NY so I just made that street
up.)

MON: Oh good idea. Well bye guys!

The guys: Bye!
 
 

Scene: Chandler & Joeys apartment. Joey is on the phone.

JOEY: Ok so when does shooting start?..........IN A COUPLE OF MONTHES?........Do you know the exact date?.......You
won't know till like the week before?............No, No I don't have any plans in the future..........Ok bye.(He hangs up the phone.)
How am I going to tell Chandler I might have to miss his wedding?
 
 

Scene: Mon & Rach's apartment. Everyone is there except Joey.

MON: Ok I found the perfect wedding dress.

ROSS: & the Bridesmaid dresses.............

PHOE: I found pretty ones but Monica & Rachel didn't like them.

MON: No offence Phoebe, they weren't even Bridesmaid dresses. That wasen't even the store. She wanted to get blood red prom
dresses as Bridesmaid dresses.

PHOE: They were pretty.

MON: This is a wedding, not a killing ceremony.

RACH: I found pretty dresses.

MON: Again they were not pretty.

RACH: They were pink. Well at least I found some dresses unlike you.(Joey walks in.)

ROSS/CHAN: Oh yes, Joey has came to save us!

JOEY: Oh Hey everyone. The producers for the movie called.

CHAN: What did they say?

JOEY: They said we start shooting in a couple of months. They won't know the exact date until like the week before we start
shooting!

PHOE: Well YAH!! Your movie is going to start shooting!!

JOEY: Thanks but there is a problem.

RACH: What they can't agree on what the dress should look like?

JOEY: (He looks confused.) Um........no!

MON: Well what's the problem?

JOEY: I might have to miss the wedding. I mean I would feel bad since it's my best friends but I can't call now & say I can't be in
the movie!

MON: (She looks slighty hurt.) It's ok. I understand!

CHAN: Hey, I know you would feel bad but don't worry because I will be able to say my best friend is a movie star!

JOEY: Aw thanks guys! Can I have a hug?(They all go over to hug him.)
 
 

Scene: A shop that sells dresses for weddings. It's just Monica, Rachel & Phoebe.

MON: Guys this is my wedding. Shouldn't I be able to pick out the dresses?

RACH: Well yes but I don't want to look plain stupid like I did at Mindy & Barrys wedding.

(The sales lady comes up to them.)

LADY: May I help you?

PHOE: Yes we are looking for dresses for me & her. He are bridesmaids. Well actually she is the Maid of Honor just because
she went to high school.

MON: Pheebs I said I have none her since high school. Ok well anyway this is my wedding & I need help finding a perfect dress
ofr them.

LADY: Ok follow me. Wow that is a beautiful ring. Oh & your locket. I love lockets.

MON: Thanks my finacee gave them to me. Oh Rach & Pheebs how about this dress?

RACH: I don't look good in light green.

PHOE: Well I do!!

LADY: Ok we have more of that dress in the same design but differrnt colors if you would like to look at those.

MON: Do any of you have a problem with the design?

RACH/PHOE: Nope!

MON: Good! Why don't you guys go look at some of the colors.

LADY: So when is your wedding & who is the lucky man?

MON: The wedding is in a couple months. We are still trying to get reservations. The lucky guy is named Chandler.

LADY: Chandler Bing?

MON: Yeah. How do you know him?

LADY: I used to work with him. I thought he was gay!

MON: No, not quite!

RACH: Ok we found a color. Is this lilic purple ok?

MON: Wow! It's so pretty. Finally we all agreed on a dress.

LADY: If you ladies want that one you have to get fitted. Here let me give you the number to this place & call me when you are
ready to get fitted. I don't have any of those dresses in stock for your sizes but I will order. So call me in about 2 weeks, ok?

PHOE: That would be perfect.

LADY: Ok have a nice day & tell Chandler that Carrie said hi!

MON: Ok, bye!
 
 

Scene: The whole gang is at Central Perk.

MON: We actually found bridesmaid dresses that we all liked!

CHAN: That's great.(He goes & gives her a kiss on the cheek.)

MON: Oh & sales lady was nice & she wants me tell you hi. You use to work with her. Her name is Carrie.

CHAN: Carrie quit work just to be sales lady! I thought she told me she was going to work at a better place. What a joker!

ROSS: Hey Monica, Carol & Susan want you to go over to there house to help them find a nice suit for Ben.

JOEY: Yeah & can you help me?

MON: Ok I'll go call Carol tonight. Joey why do you need me help?

JOEY: Well this is just in case I can come.

CHAN: Well why don't you ask me for help?

JOEY: Well Monica already has a dress for herself & you don't even have a tux. Also I trust Monica with fashion more than I
trust you.

MON: Ok sure. That reminds me I have to get fitted for my dress. I have to call them tommarow.

RACH: Hey Mon, you are too busy, so do you want me to help Joey?

MON: That would be great. Do you mind Joey?

JOEY: No not at all. You might want to help Ross too.

ROSS: What's wrong with my fashion sense?

RACH: Basically you don't have any sense!

PHOE: Oh no! I have to go get that evil spirit out of my house!

MON: What evil spirit?

PHOE: I bought a new candle yesterday & I let it this morning but this very evil spirit came out insted!

JOEY: Oh cool.(Everyone looks at him.) I mean oh cruel!

ALL: Bye Pheebs!

MON: I better go call Carol. So I will see you guys later!

ALL: Bye!

CHAN: Ok well I'm going to go up with Mon.

ROSS: Ok just go!

JOEY: Hey you guys want to come over & watch a movie?

ROSS/RACH: Ok sure! That sounds like fun!

                                      ENDING SCENE

Scene: Joey & Chandler's apartment. Ross, Joey & Rachel are there.

JOEY: Ok we can watch my Baywatch tapes?

ROSS/RACH: NO!

JOEY: Ok well those are the only good movies I own.

RACH: Well how about Chandler's movies?

JOEY: Well I don't think he has porn.

ROSS: Well he has movies right?

JOEY: Yeah. Let me find the box.(He goes looking all over the apartment. Then goes into Chandler's room.) Found them!

RACH: Why dosen't he keep them out here by the VCR?

JOEY: Don't ask me. Ask him. These aren't good movies!

ROSS: Why because they aren't porn?(Joey gives him a nod.)

RACH: Oh well I found a good movie! (She put it in the VCR.)

JOEY: Oh I love this movie. Who are you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

ROSS: Ok well I am going home because I am too mature for this movie. Oh wow look at that. (He starts getting really involved
with the movie.) Ok go get that ghost & show him how cool scientist are.

RACH: & Joey & I are the inmature ones?

                                             END
 

Ok I hoped you enjoyed the story. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed at Cinn25@aol.com. Thank you for taking the
time to read it!

Trisha