The One Where Chandler And Joey Lash Out




Chandler and Joeys apartment. You can hear a shower in the background. After a couple of seconds, you hear Chandler.

Chandler: Joeys!

Opening Credits

Continued from above, except now Chandler is standing in the bath room door, hair wet. The two Joeys are standing in front of him

Chandler: [Yelling] Okay, I've had enought. I can't even get hot water in a shower anymore.

GJoey: I'm sorry.

Chandler: [Still yelling]  Sorry's not good enought. I want you out.

The Joey's: What?!

Chandler: [Slowly and Calmly] I WANT YOU OUT. That's right, OUT!

Fade to...

Scene: Monica and Rachels.Monica and Rachel are sitting at teh table drinking coffee. Shouting can be heard in teh background.

Rachel: How long have they been at it?

Monica: Forever... 'bout 2 hours now. Chandlers' really pissed.

Rachel: What's the problem anyway?

Monica: He's mad about Joey, his sister,. Doesn't want her to live there anymore.

Rachel: So what's the latest part about?

Monica: Last time I was listeing, he was mad about hot water.

Rachel: So... why are we sitting here?

Monica: It's none of our business.

They continue to sit for a second, before both jumping up and running out the door.

Fade to hallway. Monica and Rachel run up to the Joey's and Chandlers door and press their ears against it.

NOTE: Joey, GJoey and Chandlers voices are heard through the door.

Joey: Okay, Chandler. Why are you so upset?

Chandler: I'm NOT upset. I'm Mad!

GJoey: But why?

Chandler: Okay, I'm not mad, I'm stressed.

GJoey: I thought your jogb was great. Did something happen at work?

Chandler: Work? No! Actually, I might be getting a raise. BUT that's not the point.

Joey: I've never seen you like this man. What's so stressing?

Chandler: [scarcastic] I don't know... why don't you try... Monica!

GJoey: Ohhh....

Cut to inside the apartment. Chandler collapses into one of the chairs, sobbing. GJoey gives him a hug and Joey pats him on the back.

Cut back to the hallway. Monicas now sitting, leaning against the door, tears streaming down her face. Rachel's standing next to her, her hand resting on Monicas shoulder.

Joey: I'm sorry man. I, I thought you guys were over that.  I thought you were friends.

Chandler: Yeah, thats what everyone thinks. I got pretty good at hiding my feelings when I was young.

GJoey: Why don't you just tell her you like her.

Chandler: [softly] Love

Joey's: What?

Chandler: Love! I still LOVE her. You guys don't understand. I, I'm almost as bad as Ross when it comes to Rachel. I've, I've loved her since I first lay eyes on her. [pauses] okay, not the first time, but after she lost all that weight...[trails off into tears]

Cut inside the apartment

Chandler: Besides, she's with DAVE and she's happy. I'd rather shes happy and I'm sad, then her being sad.

GJoey: Why would she be sad? She loves you.

Chandler: I don't think so. At least not more than a friend. Not like how I do.

cut back outside. Rachel, having heard enough, pulls Monica back into their apartment.

Cut back to the other apartment.

Joey: [To GJoey] Well, at least he's not mad at US anymore!

Chandler: [Coming back to reality and shouting] I'm STILL mad at you. You don't getit do you? No, don't answer that. I can't stand it anymore. Not only am I having a hard time with Monica, I can't even mope in here without you guys trying to cheer me up or getting in the way. And now that theirs three of us, you would think you'd help with the rent or or clean or or something. The only time our apartments EVER clean is when Monica cleans. I would, but I don't have time to do that. And Joey, your boxes STILL haven't been un packed. Why don't you grow up and act your age!

Joey: Hey, you can't talk to her like that!

Chandler: To hell I can! She's MY sister not yours.

Joey: Chandler, I'm warning you [pauses] I've always wanted to say that.

Chandler: Forget it Joey. Why should I listen to you? You're the dumbest person I know. I mean how, just how did you pass high school.

Joey: Hey, now that's not fair.

Chandler: Your goddamn right that isn't fair. But who cares about fairness. Lifes not fair. Life is SO not fair.

Joey: Life's never fair. I know! I learned that years ago. Hey, I AM smart!

Chandler: YOu are so not smart and in case I've never said this before, you're the worst actor. That's right, teh worst. The absolute worst. NO one stinks more than you!

Joey: Yeah, well, at least I haven't lost the girl I love to a guy named Dave. Besides, at the rate you're going, you'll never get Monica back.

At Joey's last statment, Chandler lunges for Joey. They both fall to the ground, where they start trying to beat each other up. Joey's better, but since Chandlers so upset and angry, is doing quite well as well. GJoey moves over to seperate teh guys, but almosts gets kicked and punched as well. She runs out of the apartment.

Cut to Monica and Rachels' apartment. Rach, Mon, Dave, Ross and Phoebe are sitting around when GJoey rushes in

GJoey: You guys have got to break them up. THey're going to kill each other.

Ross: Who?

GJoey: Chandler and Joey. Chandler said Joey can't act and Joey replied saying that at least he hadn't lost... [trails off, but everyone minus Mon and Dave get the meaning.]

Rachel: Oh God!

They all run out.

Cut back to Joey and Chandler. They rest of the gang and Dave rush in.

Monica and Rachel: Oh My God

GJoey: Can someone stop them

Ross: Chandler! Joey! [Pauses, they don't respond] GUYS! STOP IT! [moves over to break them up, but gets kicked and backs away, whimpering.]

Dave jumps (not literly) into the gight and manages to break them apart. GJoey quickly walks over to Joey and takes him into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Chandler hangs his head, but then glances up when he feels a hand on his shoulder. Monica's looking down at him sympathically. Dave has his arm around Monica. Chandler's face crumples into tears as he jumps up and runs into his room, slamming both halves of the door closed behind him. Everyone glances at each other, confused. The camera shifts over to the Joey's. Joey's sitting on a chair, head in his hands. GJoey is rubbing his back

Joey: I, I can't beleive what happened. I've always though he supported me.

GJoey: He does, he was just upset

Joey: I can't believe I said that. I didn't mean ti, but I think I hurt him worse with those few words then all of my punches combined.

GJoey: While I'd like to tell you you're wrong, but I can't.

Joey: I should go apologize

GJoey: Not now, Chandler needs to be alone

Joey: How do you know that?

GJoey: I'm his sister

Joey: Who only met him a couple of months ago...

Gjoey: Okay, because I'm female

Joey: [thinks about it] That works!

Hallway between apartments. Monica and Dave are coming back from a date and are standing by the door. Monica seems to be trying to decide whether or not to invite Dave in. Chandler comes walking down the hall. His head hanging and hes dressed in sweatpangs and a sweatshirt. He glances up, noticing Monica and Dave. Trying to be inconspicuous, he wipes his head across his face, trying to brush aside the tears forming. He then continues past them into his apartment. Monica watches him with longing]

Monica: Actually Dave, we'll have to do this another time. I just realized that I forgot to.. wash the dishes. YEah, the dishes and you know how I get.

Dave: Okay, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow then.

Monica: Bye.

They kiss lightly, and then Monica stands there watching Dave leave. Once he's gone from site, instead of going to do dishes, she heads into Chandler and the Joeys apartment.

End Credits

Cut inside of Chandler and Joeys apartment. Chandlers sobbing in his chair. Monica enters and sits down next to him in the chair. She reaches out and pulls him into a hug. They just sit like that, Chandler crying into Monica's shoulder. After a while, Chandler pulls back, and stares into Monica's eyes. He then leans forwards and kisses her softly.

Sorry it's kind of short, but hey, we left a cliff hanger and we thought it was pretty good, even though it didn't focus on all the characters enough. The next will include the rest more.
Joey and Moni

Besides, look at the title, The One Where CHANDLER AND JOEY LASH OUT! It didn't mention the other characters... Okay, yes, I AM Tired, hey, its almost midnight and I didn't get to sleep last night until like 2 in the morning, cos I was reading fanfic! SO leave me alone!
Sorry
Joey