STEAMY DAYS AND NIGHTS
BY CREASSYA


This takes place after The cutest couple. Chandler and Monica are warming up to the idea of being in a serious relationship. Both are afraid of how things will turn out, but they want to be committed to each other. Like the title says, things get steamy....... (NC-17)
 

The gang was sitting at their table, minus Joey and Ross. The wedding was short and sweet and everyone was now at the reception. Mary Therese and her new husband had just walked in together minutes earlier. Monica looked at them with a smile on her face. They looked so happy. At that moment, she wondered if she and Chandler would be as blissful. When she took her eyes off them, she noticed that Chandler had been staring at her.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I was just thinking about how happy they are," Monica answered.

"You think we'll be that happy?"

"I sure hope so," Monica said, taking his hand in hers.

Minutes later, Joey came back to the table with two plates full of food.

"Joey, are both of those plates for you?" Rachel asked.

"Of course!"

"You could have been a gentlemen and brought one of us a plate," Monica said.

"I know."

Chandler smiled and gave Monica's hand a light squeeze before getting up from the table. Minutes later, he came back to the table with a plate for Monica and Rachel. He told Phoebe that he'd be back with hers.

"See, he's a gentlemen," Phoebe said.

"Yeah, and I'm hungry," Joey said with a mouthful of food.

Chandler came back to the table with his and Phoebe's plate and sat down next to Monica. They thanked him while Joey continued to stuff food in his mouth. Ross sat down and frowned at the site of Joey eating from both plates that sat in front of him.

"Are both of those his?" Ross asked incredulous.

"Yeah," Chandler answered.

"Okay....

Once the food was served, the band began to play a song for the bride and groom to dance to. A few minutes into the song, everyone else was allowed to join them on the dance floor. The gang sat and watched while couples slowly danced to the romantic song that was being played. While they were talking, a cousin of Jerry's approached the table and asked Phoebe if she wanted to dance. When she accepted, he took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor. Minutes later, Chandler and Monica walked onto the dance floor and held each other close.

"Would you care to dance?" Joey asked Rachel.

"Sure, why not."

When they got up to dance, Ross sat there wishing that he had asked Rachel to dance. No one knew that he had a crush on Rachel except for Monica.

After the song ended, the gang didn't leave the dance floor for the rest of the night. Ross had found someone to dance with and they stay together for the remained of the reception. They had a good time and was exhausted when they got back to Jerry and Theresa's house. Chandler and Monica sat on the living room couch while the others went to their rooms.

"Aren't you glad that we're all packed?" Monica asked.

"Yeah, I just feel sorry for them. They're dead tired and they have to pack tonight."

"I told them to pack yesterday."

"At least I get you all to myself right now," Chandler said touching her face.

Monica smiled and leaned her head back against the couch as Chandler leaned in to kiss her. She was instantly aroused when his tongue slid in her mouth and his hand moved up her thigh. She reached her hand around to the back of his neck. Not only was she aroused, but he was too. He broke the kiss and blushed.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just getting a little too turned on," he whispered in her ear.

She laughed. She was feeling the same way. He kissed her lightly on the lips and laced his fingers through hers. He then leaned his head up against her shoulder, wishing that two of them were on an island by themselves. They sat there in silence for a few seconds before Monica lifted her head up to look into his face.

"What?" He asked softly.

"Nothing."

She gave him a soft peck on the lips and he smiled.

The next day, they were on a plane on their way back home. They had an hour left before landing in New York. The rest of the gang was asleep, but Chandler and Monica weren't. They were up talking. They were looking directly into each other's eyes.

"Y'know, now that we'll be back home, we'll have more privacy."

"That's right," she said, smiling.

"I can't wait."

"Me either."

A few days later, Chandler and Monica were alone at the beach. It was night time. Chandler held her in his arms as she sat in between his legs. They weren't making out, just talking and cuddling. Monica loved being in Chandler's arms. It's where she had wanted to be for so long.

"It's so peaceful here," Monica observed.

"I like it here," he said holding her tighter.

"Me too. We should come here more often."

"We will. This will be our spot."

Monica smiled. She liked the sound of that. She closed her eyes when Chandler softly kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you," she cooed.

"I love you too."

A week later, Phoebe and Rachel were in Monica's room. Phoebe and Rachel had been over for a few hours and they were now about to go on a double date. Monica was waiting for Chandler to come and pick her up. They all walked downstairs and waited in the living room until Chandler came over. Monica informed her parents that she and Chandler were going to a movie and out to eat. They said okay. They weren't too crazy about Chandler until Ross put in a few good words for him. After all, they trusted Ross's judgment more so than Monica's. Judy didn't come downstairs, but she watched as they got into the car from her bedroom window. She noticed that Chandler opened the door for Monica. She smiled.

After the movie and dinner at Red Lobster, Chandler and Monica came back to his mom's house and they went up to Chandler's room.

"I'm absolutely full," Monica said sitting on Chandler's bed.

"So am I," he said taking off his sneakers.

"Thanks Chandler."

"Your welcome."

He came over to her, kneeled in front of her, and gave her a peck on the lips.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked.

"Let's go to beach."

"Sounds good."

"I know. When does your Mom come home?"

"In a couple hours, I guess."

"I haven't seen her in a while."

"Neither have I."

"Maybe we could do something with her this weekend," Monica suggested.

"No way."

"Why not? It'll be fun."

"For you maybe," he said standing up.

Chandler walked across the room to put his sneakers away. Monica was a little tired, so she laid back on his pillows and closed her eyes for a few seconds. He came over to her and sat on the bed. He leaned over and gently kissed her lips. The kiss lasted for five minutes before Chandler climbed on top of her. Monica spread her legs apart while Chandler began kissing on her neck. She slowly ran her hands through his hair and began sucking on his neck when his mouth left her neck. They enjoyed making out and Monica knew that one day they would eventually go to the next level. Neither of them wanted to rush things, but Monica wasn't sure how long she would be able to hold back. There were times when she was ready, but Chandler felt that they should hold off for a little while longer. He too wasn't sure of how long he would be able to hold back.

Chandler's hands found her breast and gave them a light squeeze. She let out a soft moan as he undid the buttons on her shirt. Chandler looked her in the eyes and smiled. She put her hands to his face and kissed him. He began sucking on her tongue, which made her body grow warm all over. The gentleness of his touch, and the gentleness of his kisses aroused her to the point that she had to fight off the urge to take off his clothes. Chandler liked sucking on her tongue, and she liked sucking on his bottom lip.

When they couldn't take it anymore Chandler got up off Monica and sat on the edge of the bed. Monica sat up and started buttoning up her shirt. Chandler watched with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling for?"

"You really wanna know?"

"I don't think so," she said grinning.

"How long do you think we'll be able to keep this up?"

"Hey, you're the one who wants to wait," she said touching his face.

"I know. I just wanna make sure that we take our time and get this right."

"You're so sweet!"

"I know, but just don't tell the guys."

"Of course," Monica said smiling.

Three weeks later, Chandler and Monica were in the kitchen having dinner with Nora. Much to his surprise, he was enjoying himself. Things weren't so bad between him and his mother when Monica was around. Nora adored Monica, which Chandler was happy about. She never paid much attention to his other girlfriends, but neither did he for that matter.

"So, what do you two have planned for the weekend?"

"I'm gonna hang out with the girls and he's hanging out with the guys."

"Sounds fun."

"Yeah, but tonight we're just gonna hang out here," Chandler said.

"I wish I could too, but I have some business to take care of."

"Well, we'll miss you, Chandler teased.

A few hours later, Chandler and Monica were sitting on his bed talking. Monica was sitting between his legs. He had his arms around her while leaning against the bed post. They were silent for a few seconds before Chandler began kissing her neck. Monica leaned her head back against his shoulder and closed her eyes. She then reached her arm behind the back of his head. He slowly ran his hands up and down her thighs. Monica was instantly turned on. He rubbed her inner thighs for a couple minutes, then began to slowly unbutton her shorts. This was it. Chandler was ready, and so was she. Once her shorts were unbuttoned, he slid his fingers in between her legs. Monica took a deep breath and soon felt his finger slowly enter her. She grabbed his hair as his finger slowly went in and out of her. Each time, she moaned. Chandler held her tightly with his left hand while fingering her with his right. When the motion of his finger began to move in and out a little faster, Chandler turned his left hand over so that the his palm was facing up. Monica laced her hands through his and squeezed.

"Does this hurt?" He whispered.

"No," she purred.

The motion of his finger was faster now and Monica's moans were more frequent. He suddenly stopped, but his finger remained inside. Monica turned her head toward him and they kissed. When their lips touched, he began wiggled his finger inside her. Monica couldn't believe how incredibly it felt. She was more aroused than ever, and so was Chandler. After ten minutes, his hands were around Monica's waist, with their lips still locked together. Although Chandler's kiss was always soft and gentle, it was different this time. The kiss was full of passion and a promise that it would definitely lead to making love.

After five minutes of kissing, Chandler reluctantly broke the kiss. He looked into her eyes for a few seconds, and slowly got up. He went over to his dresser to get something, then he came back over to the bed. Monica was lying there patiently waiting for him. He sat on the bed gazing at her.

"You sure about this?"

"Oh yeah."

Chandler smiled, then slowly climbed on top of her. He laid the condom on the bed next them and laid in between Monica's legs. While he was kissing her, he began taking off her shirt. He stopped kissing her so that he could pull her shirt off over her head. Once her shirt was off, he went back to kissing her. They were both eager to make love, but Chandler took his time. When his lips left hers, he gazed into her eyes for a few seconds, then he lowered himself down to her breast. He was thankful that her bra was fastened in the front as opposed to the back. He seems to have trouble unfastening bras with the hooks in the back. He unfastened her bra, began kissing her breast gently, and was working his way down toward her stomach. When he got to her belly button, he moved his tongue around in a circular motion while Monica ran her hands through his hair. He soon made his way down to her shorts and slowly began to slid them off. When he threw her shorts on the side of the bed, Monica sat up. She gave Chandler a soft, and loving peck on the lips and took his shirt off. She unbuttoned his pants while gazing into his eyes. Monica was definitely ready to make love to him more than ever this time. They kissed for a few more seconds before Monica was on her back again. When they were both naked, Chandler laid on top of her. He slid the condom on, and seconds later, his and Monica's hands were laced together. Chandler knew that it would hurt her, so he continued to kiss Monica very slowly. He knew that she loved to be kissed that way. He knew how much it aroused her.

Monica felt herself becoming moist. Chandler was lying on top of her kissing her. He was about to become her first. She thought that her first time would make her nervous, but Chandler totally relaxed her. Especially with him kissing her really slowly and gently. Chandler slid inside her with ease, but with a little force. She moaned and squeezed his hands. He wasn't in all the way and it hurt like hell. She found herself tensing up and told herself to relax or it'll hurt more. A few seconds later, Chandler pushed himself a little further inside her. He stopped half way inside her, let go of her left hand, and began rubbing her left thigh. She relaxed a little more and he was able to slid all the way inside her. She reluctantly broke the kiss and cried out. Chandler held her tightly while moving inside her. He kept a slow steady rhythm and she didn't start to enjoy it until ten minutes after. He lifted her right leg up a little, while sucking on her neck. He then lifted his head up to look into her in the face. Looking at his gorgeous face made the intercourse less painful. He gave her a peck on the lips and returned to sucking on her neck. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, all the while, still moaning pretty loudly. Monica's moans excited him, but he was glad that no one else was in the house.

"I love you," Chandler whispered in her ear.

She squeezed him tighter to let him know that she felt the same way. She was experiencing pain and pleasure and it was difficult for her to talk. She let out a loud moan when he reached around her back and moved his hands down to her butt and went deeper.

"Chandler!" she called out.

He kept moving for a few seconds, then stopped. He lifted her head up once again to look at her.

"You all right?" he asked concerned.

"I'll be fine."

"You sure."

"Yeah," she answered, touching his face.

He held her in his arms for a few seconds, then resumed making love to her. The sex lasted for forty minutes. Chandler slowly pulled out and remained on top of Monica. She looked tired.

"You okay angel?"

"That's a name I haven't heard in a while."

Chandler took put her hand to his face and let his fingers slid up and down her arm.

"I love you Chandler."

"I know," he said grinning.

"You are too much."

"You never answered my question."

"I'm okay, just a little sore."

"Wanna go again?" he teased.

"You've gotta be kidding me. I'm not ready for that just yet. I'm still a rookie."

"You won't be for long."

Monica smiled and gave him a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I guess you couldn't control yourself any longer huh?"

"How'd you guess?"

"By the way you attacked me," she teased.

"Oh, that's what gave me away."

"Yeah."

"Thank you," he said softly.

"For what?"

"For letting me be your first."

Monica looked deep into Chandler blue eyes and melted. She didn't know what to say to that. She caressed his face, then passionately kissed him. She couldn't imagined her first being anyone other than Chandler. After she kissed him, they held each other tight. This was the day that she would remember for the rest of her life, her losing her virginity to Chandler, her bestfriend, boyfriend, and soul mate.
 
 

NEXT UP........THE GANG RETURNS TO SCHOOL IN......
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!