OUR SPECIAL DAY
BY CREASSYA


This takes place after Last Night Single. Chandler and Monica's wedding day is finally here. The night before the wedding day, the both of them reflected on their relationship and the problems they faced in the process of them getting together. Now, the only thing they're thinking about is starting their life together as husband and wife.
 

Monica opened her eyes with Phoebe and Rachel standing over her smiling. Rachel had the camera in her hand, and Phoebe was holding Jasmine.

"Good morning," Phoebe said.

Monica smiled at them.

"Happy wedding day," Rachel said.

Monica sat up, and Phoebe handed Jasmine to her.

"Are you ready to marry Chandler?" Phoebe asked.

"I've been ready to marry Chandler for two years."

"Well, all right then. Let's get you up and ready!" Phoebe said.

Rachel still had the camera focused on Monica. She zoomed out so that she could see both Monica and Jasmine.

"Mommy's marrying daddy today," she said into the camera.

"That's right sweetie."

Monica sat there for a few more minutes before getting out of bed. When she was ready to get up, she sat Jasmine next to her pillow. Jasmine remained on the bed. As Monica walked into the kitchen, Rachel followed her with the camera. Monica looked around the living room and noticed that Phoebe and Rachel had cleaned up.

"Everything's done. All you have to do is eat breakfast, and get ready."

"Guys, you didn't have to do this."

"We didn't mind. I know you'll probably get the urge to reclean it, but there's no time. You'll just have to do it when you come back from your honeymoon."

"Phoebe, she won't be living here anymore."

"Oh, that's right."

Monica smiled. Normally she would feel that she should clean it over, but today was different. All she cared about was marrying Chandler. She was glad that she and Chandler had decided on having a small ceremony and no reception. They were able to save a lot of money that way. They thought it would be best to save as much money on the wedding as possible and spend the money on their honeymoon. When she suggested a small wedding, Chandler was surprised. He told her that they could save up enough money for a big wedding, but she said she didn't mind just having a few family members and their friends there. He was also surprised that she didn't want a church wedding. When she suggested an outside wedding on a hill top, he thought it was great idea.

By the time Chandler woke up, Ross had already cleaned his apartment and Joey cooked them all breakfast. The wedding was only four hours away and Chandler found himself to be extremely nervous. He barely touched his food.

"Chandler, are you gonna eat that?" Joey asked.

"I'm too nervous to eat anything."

"Good," He said, reaching over to take his food.

"Joey."

"What? He said he wasn't hungry."

"Anyway, I'll go to the airport to pick up our parents."

"You don't have to do that," Chandler said.

"You just stay here and try to calm down. I know where the airport is," Ross said smiling.

"Thanks a lot man."

"No problem."

"When does their flight get in?" Joey asked.

"In forty-five minutes. So I should get going."

Ross rose from his seat.

"You can leave the dishes. I'll get them."

"Thanks Joey."

Ross quickly changed into his clothes and headed out the door. Chandler sat in his seat while Joey cleaned the kitchen. He remained quiet the entire time. When Joey finished wishing the dishes, he sat in front of Chandler.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure? You're not having second thoughts are you?"

"Of course not. I just can't believe it's finally here y'know. We're really gonna do this."

"I still can't believe you're getting married."

"Me either. I can't wait," he said smiling.

Ross arrived at the airport five minutes before their plane landed. He worried that he would be late. When they saw him, they hugged him and asked where Chandler was. He informed them that he volunteered to come pick them up. There wasn't much time for a lot of talk or explanation so they went to baggage claim for their luggage. Although the wedding was a small affair and they were leaving for their honeymoon right after the wedding, their parents volunteered to stay and look after Jasmine until their return. They were happy to do it, being that they don't get to see her much. Before going back to Chandler's apartment, Ross took Nora and Judy to Monica's place.

When there was a knock on the door, Phoebe went to answer it. When she opened the door, Nora and Judy stood there with smiles on their faces.

"Hey, come on in," Phoebe said.

"Ross and Jack are coming in with the rest of our things," Nora said.

"Oh okay."

Phoebe left the door open for them to come in. When Jasmine saw both of her grandmother's she ran to them. Judy picked her up first and held her for a few seconds before she wanted to go to Nora. While Nora was holding and talking to Jasmine, Judy went into Monica's room. Ross and Jack came in with their luggage. They looked tired.

"You guys need a breather?" Rachel asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"We're okay," Ross said, out of breath.

"Did you need us to help you with those?" Phoebe asked.

"It's a little too late now," Ross answered.

"Okay then."

Two minutes later, Rachel came out of Monica's room with the camera. She stood in front of them with a smile on her face.

"Oh come on Rach."

"What? I've been taping all morning. It's important that I get everything."

"Well, get us leaving," Ross said heading out the door.

"You won't see me crying," Rachel said.

Ross rolled his eyes and left with Jack. He wanted to see Monica, but she was in the shower.

Chandler stood in his room looking at the phone. He wanted to call her so badly. Just as he was about to pick up the phone to call her, Joey walked in.

"Okay. It's time for you to get in that shower."

"Yes dad!" Chandler said.

Once Chandler was in the shower, Joey picked up the phone to call Phoebe. He stayed on the phone with her until Ross arrived with Jack.

While in the shower, he was wondering what Monica and Jasmine were doing. He wasn't nervous anymore. The shower seemed to calm him down a bit. He knew that once he stepped out of the shower, the butterflies would return to his stomach. He also knew that id he talked to Monica before the wedding, she'd put him at ease. Hearing the sound of her voice always calmed him down. He smiled when he thought of the conversation they had on the phone the night before. They were talking to each other like they used to when they first started going out. He knew that traditionally the soon to be bride and groom didn't talk to or see each other until the ceremony, but he figured, the hell with tradition. It wasn't like it was against the law. It was just a bunch of superstitious crap anyway.

After being in the shower for nearly a half hour, he got our and dried off. Time was beginning to go by quickly. When he returned to his room, Joey left to take a shower. Ross stopped him and they fussed over who was supposed to get in next. Ross kept telling him that since he was the best man, he should be the next person to get in the shower. Chandler closed his door and walked over to where the phone was and dialed Monica's number. While the phone rang, he hoped that no one else picked up answered the phone, because he knew they wouldn't let him speak her. After the third ring, Jasmine answered the phone. He was relieved. He talked to jasmine for a few seconds, then he told her to put Monica on the phone. Seconds later, Monica took the phone.

"Hello."

"I just needed to hear your voice."

"Hi sweetie. How did you manage to call me without them hollering at you?"

"That's because they're in there hollering at each other."

"Oh."

"I'm surprised that Phoebe or Rachel didn't answer the phone."

"They would have, but they're getting dressed."

"Are you dressed?"

"No not yet. You?"

"I will be when I get off the phone."

"Well, I'd better go before they start looking over here wondering who I'm talking to."

"All right. I'll see you later. I'll be the handsome one in the tux," he said grinning.

"I love you."

"I love you too Monica."

Chandler hung up the phone just in time. Joey came in the room looking angry. Chandler also noticed that his hair was messed up.

"What's with the long face and the hair?"

"Ross put me in a head lock. Can you believe it!"

"You actually let Ross put you in a head lock?"

"I didn't let him. He just grabbed me by the neck!"

Chandler burst into laughter imagining Ross roughing Joey up. Joey's frown disappeared from his face and was replaced with a smile.

"You think that's funny huh?"

"I'm sorry man. Are you okay?" He asked laughing.

"Hey, Ross is strong okay."

"Okay."

Jack walked in and gave Joey a strange look.

"Are you okay son?"

"Yeah."

"I had to break them up," he said to Chandler.

"I'm sorry I missed it," Chandler said grinning.

Once everyone was dressed, they helped Monica get dressed. She was sitting in front of her vanity mirror. Rachel assisted her in putting on her veil. She fastened it to her hair and looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"By Monica Geller," she said as she lowered the veil over her face.

Phoebe, Nora, and Judy, watched with smiles on their faces. Monica stood up with tears in her eyes.

"See, I knew that I shouldn't have had Rachel in here," Monica said.

"I'm sorry," Rachel said hugging her.

"You look so pretty Mon," Phoebe said.

Nora and Judy nodded their heads in agreement. She had on a simple fitted white satin gown with a train at the end. The back was cut low and was and the straps fastened around her neck. She had on white gloves that reached her elbows. Her hair was pulled up into a fancy bun, which was hidden under the head piece and veil. Her shoes had criss cross straps and showed off her well pedicured feet. She was dressed and ready to marry her guardian angel, Chandler. Phoebe held the camera videotapping her.

Chandler stood in the mirror to check himself out. Joey came into the room and told him that it was time to leave. He smiled at his reflection and soon left the room.

"You ready?" Ross asked.

"I've been ready."

"All right. Let's get a move on," Joey said.

Minutes later, they were getting into the limousine. The guys rode in the black limousine while the girls had a white one. The place where they were getting married was an hour away. It was a beautiful place with nothing but trees, land, and grass. When they arrived, the minister got out of his car to greet them. They then walked to the desired area where the ceremony would take place. Chandler looked around him in awe. This was definitely better than being indoors. It was eighty degrees, nice cool breeze, the sun was shinning, without a cloud in the sky, and most of all, it was absolutely beautiful. He was glad that Monica had suggested they get married outside, in the middle of nowhere, on a hilltop.

When the girls arrived, they noticed that the guys had already arrived and so had the minister. Everyone had gotten out of the limo before Monica. When they saw Jack heading towards them, they knew that it was time. Once he informed them that Chandler was ready, Judy and Nora slowly walked toward the desired area with Jasmine carrying a basket of flowers. It was a ten minute walk from where they were parked. When they were out of sight, Phoebe and Rachel followed behind. Jack linked his arm with Monica's and smiled at her.

"You look beautiful, " he said.

"Thanks Dad."

"Well, are you ready?"

"I've never been more ready in my life, and nervous," she said smiling.

"It's perfectly normal to be nervous."

"I know."

Chandler saw Phoebe and Rachel walking toward them. Phoebe following behind Rachel. They smiled as they stood to his left. As he eagerly awaited Monica's arrival, he saw her and her father approaching them. They walked slowly up the hill, which wasn't steep. When they were nearing him he smiled. She was incredibly beautiful. He looked at Jasmine and noticed that she was smiling at Monica. Rachel was holding her hand so that she would stay by her side and not run to Monica. Monica wished that Ben could have been there as well, but he had gotten the chicken pox and had to stay in New York. When Jack said that he gives Monica to Chandler, he took her hand Jack went over and stood by Judy.

Chandler looked at Monica and gave her hand a light squeeze. She looked back at him and mouthed the words, I love you. When the minister spoke, they both turned their attention to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here today in union, to witness the joining together of Chandler and Monica. The tow of you have chosen to spend the rest of your lives together. You're here to declare you love for one another before God, your family, and also your friends. This is indeed a joyous occasion, and a life long commitment. One in which should not be entered into lightly. There comes a time in our lives when we should follow through with our commitments and do what's right. Well, the two of you have done just that. It brings me great joy to see a couple commit to each other for life. It's the way God intended for it to be. Now without boring you any further, let's get on with the vows," he said smiling.

Chandler and Monica faced each other, with their hands joined together. Jack recorded the ceremony from where he stood.

"Chandler, repeat after me. I Chandler, take you Monica..."

"I Chandler, take you Monica...."

"To be my lawful wedded wife."

"To be my lawful wedded wife, he repeated with a grin.

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, to love honor and cherish 'til death do us part."

Chandler repeated each word sincerely while caressing Monica's hands. When Monica was asked to repeat the same words, she had a little trouble, because she got emotional and began to cry. Chandler glanced over and noticed that Rachel was also crying. When Monica was finished saying the vows, he asked for the exchanging of the rings. Ross went into his pocket and handed the rings to Chandler. Chandler slid the ring on her finger, and seconds later, she did the same. The minister said a few more words and then pronounced them, husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Chandler slowly lifted her veil off her face, and leaned in to kiss his new bride. They all clapped and wiped tears from their eyes as the two kissed. When they pulled apart, Jasmine ran over to them excited. Chandler picked her up, carrying her in his left arm, while his right arm was around Monica. Jack and Judy went over to them to hug and congratulate them. When Chandler put Jamine down, Nora went over to him.

"Congratulations Chandler."

"Thanks," he said, beaming.

The rest of the gang gathered around them to congratulate them also. The private wedding of Chandler and Monica was filled with tears. Nora was especially emotional. She thought back to when Chandler had been in a coma. She smiled when she thought about how Monica stayed by his side. She even took time off work to there. The only time she went home was to shower and change clothes, which she did in a hurry so should could get back to him. Now, Monica was her daughter-in-law. She was truly in a good mood.

Joey and Phoebe held hands as they all walked back to the limousines. They all only had a couple hours to spend with Chandler and Monica before going on their honeymoon. Monica didn't know where they were going on their honeymoon just yet. When they got back to the limousines, Chandler and Monica got in the white one, while the rest of them, including Jasmine, rode back to Chandler's place in the black limousine.

"I can't believe you're finally my wife."

"I know. Me either."

"Did I mention how beautiful you look?"

"I don't think so."

"Well, you look beautiful."

"Thank you handsome."

Chandler kissed Monica gently on the back of her hand. She gazed at him and they kissed.

When they arrived at Chandler's apartment, the limo driver opened the door for them. Chandler got out first. He took Monica by the hand to help her out of the limo. Chandler smiled at her. Chandler led her to a brand new car that was parked in front of the limousine. It was a red Jetta, with a big white ribbon on it. As they stood in front of it, Monica's mouth dropped open. The gang got out of the black limousine smiling. They knew that he had bought her a brand new car.

"You mean, this is mine?"

"Of course."

If she didn't have her wedding dress on, she would have jumped on him wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"Thank you so much," she said, throwing her arms around him.

"So, I take it you like it."

"Of course I do!" she said breaking the hug.

"Good."

"I love you so much Chandler."

"I know," he said grinning.

She smiled and inspected the car. She loved it. When they were in Chandler's room, they stood there kissing while in their underwear. They were supposed to be changing their clothes. Chandler told Monica that their honeymoon was a Caribbean cruise. Upon hearing that, she couldn't take her lips off his, not that he was complaining. When she finally broke the kiss, he smiled at her.

"Y'know, we could get a quick one right now."

"Sounds tempting, but you'll just have to wait for the honeymoon," she said touching his face.

"Just thought I'd try it."

"I know sweetie."

When they were dressed, they came out of the room hand in hand. The gang also knew where they were going for their honeymoon. They sat on lawn chairs because the furniture was at their new house. Monica sat Jasmine in her lap as they all sat around talking.

When it was time for them to leave, they all hugged them. They expected Jasmine to cry when they left, but she didn't. They also thought that they would have a difficult time leaving her, but they were happy that they were going to finally have some alone time. Their parents told them not to worry. Jasmine would be well taken car of while they're gone. They were comforted by that. They were also comforted that the gang decided to stay a few extra days to move the rest of their furniture into their new house. They walked them outside. They hugged them again before they were off to their honeymoon.

Chandler and Monica laid out on the deck sipping Margaritas hours later. They hadn't been on the ship long, but they were already having the times of their lives.

"So, how do you like being married to me?"

"I love it already," she said kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Well, that's all folks! This is the end of the series, hope you enjoyed it!

Special thanks:

I want to take this time to thank all the people who have given me the confidence to write these fics. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for all the support you've given me. I thank you so very much.

Susie, you were the first person to tell me that you liked this series. It meant a lot to me because I wasn't sure that I would be able to write anything good after my Original series. You're a great friend and I thank you.

Heather, you put up with me when I didn't know how to send fics out in attachments. You coached through other methods of sending them out so that they can be read. I know I was a pain in the ass, but you showed patience and I really appreciate that. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Luv ya babe!

Kendra, you never hesitate to help me when I need it. Whenever I get stuck on a fic, you selflessly volunteer you're time in order to help me. You're also honest. Thanks for always being there. You're greatly appreciated.

Sally, your kinda wacky, but I love that about you,lol. You've given me the kind of feedback that's given even more confidence about my writing ability. Plus, you're a lot of fun to talk to, although you always sign off without saying goodbye,lol. Anyway, I luv ya babe, thanks a million!

Sammie, you send me feedback like, almost everyday, lol. You're such a sweetheart and I thank you so much. You're a great friend and I luv ya babe!

Also, I want to give thanks to Ashlee and Mellissa. I haven't known you as long as I've know the rest, but you've become really good friends. Your feedback is constant and you get me excited to start the next fic. I appreciate the two of you tremendously. Thanks for everything!

I'm very grateful for all of you and I truly appreciate all support you've all shown me. If I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry. I'll always give thanks to the people who have been there, and the people who read my fics. I can't put into words how much you guys mean to me. I'm not only thanking the people that I've named. I'm thanking all of you.

THANKS A MILLION!
 
 
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------