TOW THE ROADTRIP PART 2
By Trisha

Ok read the first one to know what is going on.

RACH: Ross I don't know what to say.  What about Natalie?

ROSS: I'm going to dump her.  Lets just give it one more try.

RACH: But I have a boyfriend

ROSS: Monica!

MON: I didn't know.

RACH: No one knew.  I have had one for 2 weeks and didn't tell anyone.  His name is Greg.

PHOE: But you guys are lobsters.

JOEY: Yeah.

RACH: How about I see if any feelings come up by the end of the trip?  Just give me some time to think.  Anyway let me show you your rooms.  Now does
Tabitha need to be with you guys?

CHAN: Not in the same room but close by.

RACH: That's fine.(Enter house.  It's very big and pretty.  Marble ground and white walls.  They go upstairs.)  Ok this room is Joey and Phoebe's.

PHOE: Ooooo it's very karmaing.  Thanks.

RACH: Yes Pheebs.  This little pink room is for Tabitha.  Now Monica and Chandler.  Basically your room is a Jack and Jill to Tab's room except your
is bigger.

TABITHA: Jack and Jill?

MON: There is a bathroom that connects our rooms.

TABITHA: Oh.

RACH: Ross you can have this room.  It has some dinosaur wallpaper from the people before me.  And I'm right down the hall in those double doors.

ROSS: Thanks Rach.

ALL: Good night.

Next morning.

ROSS: Where's Rachel?

CHAN: Fashion emergency.  She'll be back in about a hour.

MON: I made pancakes for breakfast.  Are Joey and Phoebe awake yet?

ROSS: Yes but they are a little busy.

TABITHA: Can I go tell them they can eat?

CHAN: No, no.  They know but they aren't hungrey yet.

RACH:(coming in) Hi guys.  It didn't take me as long as I thought.  I thought maybe we could all go to the beach this afternoon.

ALL: That's fine.

RACH: Ok great.  I'll go tell Joey and Pheebs.

ALL: Rach.......

Rachel has already left to tell Joe and Pheebs.

RACH:(O.S) Good morning guys!(door slam) Oh guys please don't do that in the morning!

CHAN: She better get use to that.

At the beach.  All the girls are sun tanning.  Tabitha is playing in the sand.  The guys are in the water.

PHOE: So Rach....are you going to get back together with Ross?

RACH: I don't know.  He is a great guy but so is Greg.  I mean Greg is a doctor!  Also you guys all know how our relationships turn out.

MON: Ok you guys dated for a year.  You've been dating Greg for 2 weeks!  You  know Ross better.  Plus both you and Ross have grown up a little bit.  Rachel you are almost 36.  You have to settle down at some point.  How old is Greg?

RACH: Greg is 27.

PHOE: He's a doctor and is 27.  Wow, but still he's not ready for a serious relationship.

RACH: He's very mature.

MON: So is Ross.  Are you saying Ross isn't good enough for you?

RACH: No, no nothing like that.  I just need to date other people.

PHOE: Come on give Ross one more chance.

RACH: I'll think about it.  Anyway Monica, are you and Chandler going to have another kid sometime soon?  I know you want another one.

MON: I do but I'm not sure if he does.

PHOE: You haven't told her?

RACH: Told me what?

PHOE: That Monica is...

MON:(cutting her off) a great cook.

RACH: I already know that.

MON: Ok fine.  I think I might be pregnant again.  I'm just going to wait another month.

RACH: How many months have you waited?

MON: 1

RACH: You should tell Chandler.

PHOE: She should but she won't.

TABITHA: (crying) Mommy, that mean boy knocked over my sand castle.

MON: It's ok.  Go make another one.

TABITHA: Mommy!  Yell at him.

PHOE: Why don't you tell daddy?

TABITHA: Fine by me!

The guys are in the water.

ROSS: Do you think Rach will dump Greg?

JOEY: Dude, we don't know.  But guess what?

ROSS AND CHAN: What?

JOEY: Tonight I'm going to propose to Phoebe!!

CHAN: What?  That's great.  When?  How?

JOEY: Aren't you a little curios.  Anyway we are going out to eat at some Italian restaurant that Rachel recommended.

ROSS: Hey, Chandler.  You are being paged.

TABITHA: Daddy, me can't swim and a mean boy knocked over my sand castle.

JOEY: Do you want me to beat him up?

TABITHA: Yes.

CHAN: No.  Ok Tab just go make another one.  Daddy is talking to some friends.

TABITHA: You talk to them everyday!

ROSS: She does have a point.  I'm going to call Natalie.  I promised I would call her.

JOEY: Yeah lets go out and talk to the girls.

On the beach.

MON: Hey you guys.  So what is everyone doing tonight?

JOEY: I'm taking Pheebs out to this Italian resturant.

RACH: Greg is taking me to see the ballet.

ROSS: I'm doing nothing.

MON: Great.  Can you babysit Tabitha?

ROSS: What for?

CHAN: We were planning to see an improv. Group called "The Groundlings" tonight.

ROSS:  Yeah what time?

MON: Maybe 7:30 to 10:30.  She goes to bed about 8.

ROSS: Fine. I can do it.

CHAN: Thanks.

RACH: Oh in the basement is a little play area for kids.  The people before me made it into one.  She can play down there.  Oh and Phoebe in the attic there is some mats so you can do yoga.

PHOE: Oh thank you.  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do it for awhile.  Thanks.

JOEY: Pheebs, we better get dressed and going.  I have reservations at 6.

RACH: We all should get going.

ROSS: Yeah, I'm starting to get burned.  Lets head back to the house.

At the house.

MON: Ok you know my pager number.  Remember you have to dial the area code.  Rach said it was ok to use her phone for long distance.  Now she can't eat
nuts and no candy before bedtime.  Make sure she brushes her teeth and door open a little, lights off, nightlight on.

ROSS: I know, I know.  I do have a kid too.  Plus this isen't the first time I have babysat her.

CHAN: Here I have one thing for you.  Her stuffed animal is on our bed.  Come on Mon.  We don't want to be late.

MON: Coming.  Bye honey.  Bye Ross.  Remember she has some milk in a purple cup in the refridge.

ROSS: Bye you guys have fun!(They leave) What do you want to do first?

TABITHA: Watch tv.  No, I want you to tell me the story of you and Rach.

ROSS: Ok it all began when she was in 9th grade……(2 hours later.  Tabitha is asleep)….and now she has to deciede between me and Greg.

PHOE: What a descion.

ROSS: Oh hi.  How was dinner?

PHOE: Horrible.  Tell Joey that I am going to sleep in Rachel's room, and I don't want him to bother me.(She leaves as Joey walks in.)

ROSS: Hey Joe.  What happened?

JOEY: Don't even ask.(walks out of the room, then walks back in) Ok you know what happens?  She said no.  So then I started yelling at her to tell me why she said no!  You know what her response was?  She just wants to date and have a good time.

ROSS: I'm so sorry.

JOEY: Ok I never asked.  I yelled at her because she kept mentioning her ex boyfriends.  It was so annoying.

ROSS: Well that sucks too.

RACH: Hey guys.  I am staying the night at Greg's.  I'll be back around noon tomorrow so we can all go out to eat at this coffee house.  Greg is not coming but he will be here to take care of Tab.  Anyway goodnight.(She leaves.)

ROSS: Good, finally I get to meet Greg.  Maybe take him on.

JOEY: (laughing) yeah right.

MON: Hey guys.  How's Tabitha?

ROSS: Well she fell asleep here.

MON: She didn't brush her teeth and she is not even in her pj's.

CHAN: Monica, it's not that big of a deal.

MON: Yes it is!  I want her to be a big example for her little sister or brother.  I mean if we ever have any more kids.

CHAN: Are you pregnant?

MON: I am really tired.  I better go to bed.

CHAN: Mon, wait.  Did you guys know?

JOEY AND ROSS: No clue.

CHAN: I better take Tabitha and go talk to Monica.  See ya in the morning.

JOEY: Chandler being a dad again!  Too scary.

ROSS: I know.  I'm a little worried about Mon.  She would have been very happy to have another baby.  There must be something wrong.

JOEY: Yeah well I have my own problems.  I'm going to bed.  Are you coming?

ROSS: Yes, just let me lock the doors.

In Monica's room:

CHAN:  So what was the big scene about down there?

MON: I was just worried about Tabitha.

CHAN: Uh huh, Really?

MON: Yes.  Ok just listen Chandler.  I'm tired and I just want to go to bed.  Why don't we talk about this tomorrow, not in front of anybody.  Ok,
goodnight.

Noon the next day:

RACH: Hey guys.  I'm home.

ALL: Hey.

RACH: This is Greg.

GREG: Hey guys.  It's good to finally meet you all.  Rachel talks about you guys 24/7.

RACH: Ok this is Monica and Chandler.  That is their daughter Tabitha.  That is Joey and Phoebe.  And that is Ross.

GREG: Nice to meet you. I guess I'm watching over Tabitha.  Do you have any instructions?

JOEY: You better believe it.

MON: (Glares at Joey) Yes I do.  She had some lunch but if she gets hungrey there is some grapes in the refridge.  She can not have any nuts.  She may drink some orange juice though.  Also I would like her to either play downstairs or in the back.  Try to limit her tv watching.  That's all.

RACH: If you have any problems my cell phone will be on.  Love ya.(She goes and kisses him.)

CHAN & MON: Bye Tabby.

ROSS: (looking at Rach and Greg) Can we please leave?

RACH: Yeah ok.  Come on.

At the coffee shop:

RACH: I drink here a lot.  Reminds me of Central Perk because of the couch.  We better get it before some one else takes it.

WAITRESS: May I take your orders?

PHOEBE: I will have some herbel tea.

JOEY: Just plain coffee but with whip cream on top.

ROSS: I'll take a latte.

RACH: The same.

CHAN: I'll take a mocha blast and she will take a…..

MON: Lemonade.

CHAN: Are you sure?

MON: Yes, that will be all.

JOEY: Wait, I'll take some gingerbread cookies.

WAITRESS: Ok I'll be right back.

PHOE: This is just like olden days, except I don't have my guitar.

RACH: Do you still play at Perk?

PHOE: Yeah all the time!

JOEY: Her new songs are about me.

CHAN: Actually one is about a puppy, but basically the rest are about Joey.

WAITRESS:  Here you go, here is your bill.  Thanks for coming.

CHAN: So tell us about Greg?

RACH: He's great.  He really cares for me.  He has no kids.  He also has a nice house.  Plus, he's a doctor.

MON: Are you sure he dosen't mind babysitting Tabitha?

RACH: Yeah, he works at 5 though.  So you have to be home by 4.

MON: Well are you guys going to be home?

JOEY: No, we won't.

PHOE: Well I'll be home.  I'll watch her for a little bit.

MON: Is something worng you guys?

JOEY: I don't know, go ask Gary.

RACH: I haven't seen you guys forever and all you guys are going is fighting!!  I want this to be perfect.

PHOE: Well me and my herbal tea are going home to do some yoga.  Bye.(she leaves, everyone looks at Joey.)

JOEY: It's not my fault that the night was going propose to her she has to talk about all of her ex-lovers!(He leaves)

RACH: Here is what I owe.  I think I better go and watch Tabitha.  You guys stay here and enjoy yourself.  I don't you guys fighting either!(She leaves)

MON: Pay the bill.  We can take a walk and I will tell you what's worng.

They are walking on the beach:

CHAN: So what do you want to tell me?

MON: Well I might be pregnant.  I might be, might is the key word.

CHAN: Well…

MON: I know you didn't want any more kids.

CHAN: I'm not mad.

MON: Well  you aren't happy either.

CHAN: Don't worry about a thing.  Lets go back.

At Rachels house:

MON: Hey,

TABITHA: Mommy, daddy.  Greg was so nice.  We walked in a park and he gave me a balloon.

CHAN: That's great.  Where is everyone?

RACH: Phoebe is doing yoga and I haven't seen Joey since he walked out.  Hey Chandler, take Tabitha swimming in the pool outside.  Monica and I need to talk.(Chandler and Tabitha leave.)  What did he say?

MON: Well he wasen't mad.

RACH: Great!

MON: But he wasen't happy either!

RACH: What do you mean?

MON: He wasen't like jumping up and down.  He was like ok good.  I thought that maybe he would be a little happier.

RACH: Well I'm sorry but I really want to go swimming.  Come on.

MON: You can but I am going to bed.

4 days later:

PHOE: We are only going to be here for 3 more days.  So what have you decieded?

RACH: I don't know.  I mean look at this necklace Greg gave me.  What about you and Joey?

PHOE: I haven't talked to him since I left the coffee house.  He really makes me mad but I love him.

RACH: I know how you feel.  Have you noticed something weird about Monica?

PHOE: Yes she just sleeps the day away.  Chandler can hardly get her to talk to him.

RACH: I feel sorry for him.  He has to take care of Tab.  Maybe we should go talk to Monica.

In Monica's room:

PHOE:  Mon?

MON:(O.S.) Hold on.  Let me get dressed.(Comes out.  She just got out of the shower.  She has clothes on) What do you guys want?

RACH: Well you haven't done anything with anybody for 4 days!  Let's go catch a movie.

MON: No, I'm gonna go back to bed.  Please leave.(They leave)

PHOE: Woah, what's wrong with her?

RACH: Who knows?

The day they leave:

JOEY: I'm glad the rent a car place has a station down here, so that we can take a plane.  Come on everyone.

ROSS:  Hold on, Rach…

RACH: Ross, I..

ROSS:  Please give me another chance.

RACH:  I'll tell you something Ross and I will only tell you once, I'll be in New York in 2 weeks.  You better be at that airport!(She gives him a kiss on the lips.)

PHOE: They are lobsters!

JOEY: Woah, what about Greg?

RACH: We broke up yesterday.  It was mutual.  His ex wife and him are going to try it one more time!

MON: This is so exciting!!

ROSS:  I'll be at that airport!

RACH: Bye you guys!

In New York:

NATALIE: Here is Cinnamon.  The chick and the duck are in that cage and Ross I'm sorry but I have a new boyfriend.

ROSS:  You do?  Yes!  Good I was going dump you!

NATALIE: Ok.  Bye you guys.(She gives Ross one more hug and leaves)

JOEY: That was lucky!  Hey Pheebs, I just have a question for you, will you marry me?

PHOE: What?  I thought you hated me!

JOEY: No, I love you as much as anyone can love anyone!

PHOE: Well of coarse!  Come on lets go home!(They leave)

CHAN: Things really change in 5 minutes!

ROSS:  I should go call Rachel.  Bye guys.(He leaves)

CHAN: So is it a boy or girl?

MON: What?  Oh I don't know.

CHAN: I'm sorry the way I acted.  I really want this baby.  To tell you the truth, I kinda missed having a baby around.

MON: I know.  I promise to go to the doctors office.  But,  Tabitha is sleeping.  She will probally sleep for 1 more hour.  We have 1 hour, come on..
 
 
 

Well that's the end.  I hope you enjoyed it!