HOLLYWOOD STYLE
BY CREASSYA


This takes place two months after I'll Make Love To You. It's now sixth season. Chandler and Monica had a romantic engagement night. When they returned to the beach house, they told the gang that they were engaged. Soon after, Tonya came over. No one was happy to see her. Cassandra told Tonya that she didn't want her to come over to the house anymore when she found out that she paid Scott to help her break Chandler and Monica up.
 

Monica walked out of her room and found Chandler pacing back and forth across the kitchen. She figured that he was nervous about the premiere. He wanted the movie to do well. He waited his whole life for an opportunity to be a famous comedian, and he didn't want the movie to be a flop. Monica walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"It's gonna be okay sweetie."

"Thanks." He said stroking her back.

She broke the hug to look at him. The premiere was only three hours away and she wanted him to relax.

"Chandler sweetie, I want to relax you." She said seductively.

"I don't think anything can relax me right now."

"Oh yeah?" Monica asked raising an eyebrow.

An hour later, Chandler laid in bed next to Monica smiling.

"Did that do the trick?" Monica asked.

"Oh yeah."

"Good. Now let's hit the shower."

"I like the sound of that." Chandler said.

Monica smiled and shook her head. He seemed to be a lot more relax than he was earlier and she hoped that he would stay that way. She understood that he was nervous, because she was too. He wasn't nervous about the cameras and publicity, but he worried about the movie in itself. In most cases, the first movie usually doesn't do well. He wasn't expecting to became a celebrity overnight, but he wasn't sure if he could handle bad criticism.

The gang was waiting in the living room of his apartment for him to come out of the room. Monica had left him alone for a little. When the calming effect wore off, he became extremely nervous again. They all told Chandler and Joey that they were there to support them no matter how the movie did. It was of some comfort to him to have his friends there, but he still couldn't relax. He couldn't understand how Joey could be so cool about it. Even though he was an actor, this was his first movie too. He suddenly decided to pull himself together, and face the day, whatever it may bring. When he walked into the living room, Monica rose from her seat and went over to kiss him.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah, let's get this over with." He said.

Joey stood up and took Cassandra's hand.

Once in the limousine Rachel was excited to be attending a Hollywood premiere. Being that she nor Ross had a date, they decided to go together. Phoebe and Jimmy were together, and Cassandra was Joey's date.

"This is SO cool!" Phoebe said.

"I know. I can't wait til we get there." Rachel said.

"I can." Chandler said.

"I'm excited. This is the best thing that's happened to us!" Joey said.

"No, Monica is the best thing that's happened to me." He said squeezing her hand.

"I love you." Monica said leaning in for a kiss.

When they arrived, Joey, Phoebe, and Rachel couldn't wait to get out of the limo. When the door to the limousine was opened, Joey and Cassandra were the first to get out. They began walking down the red carpet as Chandler and Monica stepped out. Not only was Chandler nervous with all the cameras and people around, but Monica was too. It was also very exciting. As they walked up the red carpet, cameras were everywhere snapping photos of them. Suddenly, someone from Entertainment Tonight came over to them with a microphone and began asking Chandler questions.

"Hello Chandler Bing, and who's this pretty young lady?" The guy asked.

"This is Monica Geller, my finance'." He said holding her hand in his.

"Lucky man."

"Extremely lucky." Chandler said smiling at Monica.

"Now, I understand this is your movie debut. How do you feel about the movie and all this?"

"Well, I really had a lot of fun doing this movie, and I just hope that everyone loves this movie as much as I do."

"I'm sure we will. It looks really funny. I wish you luck, not that you need it, being engaged to such a lovely young woman."

"Well, thank you." Chandler said.

Chandler felt really important walking down the red carpet with Monica at his side, as thousands of photographers took pictures of them. He saw Joey and Cassandra being interviewed by Access Hollywood, his favorite entertainment news show. They noticed him and Monica walking toward them, and Nancy O'Dell waved them over.

"Here's the other costar, Chandler Bing, of Crazy Expectations. Tell everyone at home who this beautiful lady is." She said.

"Well, this is my lovely finance' Monica Geller."

"Monica, you must be really excited for Chandler."

"I am, and I'm really proud of him. I always knew that this would happen for him one day."

"Well it has and I personally can't wait to see the movie. I saw the trailer for it and it looks hilarious." Nancy said.

"Thank you."

"Joey was just telling me that you two are good friends and you hang out everyday."

"Yeah, he's one of my bestfriends."

"And here comes more of our bestfriends." Joey said when he saw Phoebe, Rachel, and Ross approaching.

Chandler told Nancy their names. He was beginning to relax more and was being funny and charming as usual. Being there with his friends put him at ease. Regardless of how the people react to the movie, he knew that he was lucky to be given the opportunity to costar in a movie with one of his bestfriends, and it could open the doors for more movies and chance for him to become a famous comedian. Even though he had dreamed of this moment, he never actually thought that it would come true. He felt like he was already famous. He decided to just enjoy this day and worry about whatever else happens later.

Monica looked at him and noticed that he was back to being himself again. If he was worried or nervous, he sure was doing a good job at hiding it. She was so proud of him. Throughout the day, Chandler never let go of her hand for more than a minute. It was like he was silently calling on her for strength and reassurance. He held her hand, and put his arms around her occasionally and the press noticed.

When the movie was over and the gang was in the limousine going home, Chandler leaned his head against Monica's shoulder and she touched his face. So far, everyone loved the movie. He was mainly worried about what the critics thought about it, but it was smooth sailing and he was relieved that it was all over. While Chandler was relaxing next to Monica, the rest of the gang was talking about the whole event and all the celebrities that were there to see the movie. They were more excited than Chandler was.

When Chandler and Monica got into Chandler's apartment, Monica kicked off her shoes and walked over to the couch to sit down.

"Tired?"

"Yes."

Chandler went over to the couch and sat next to her.

"I'm so glad that's over." Chandler said.

"I'm really proud of you sweetie."

"Thank you." He said giving her kiss.

"I think this movie is gonna do well."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

"You're not just saying that?"

"I really did enjoy the movie, and so did everyone else. You guys did a good job."

"I love you." Chandler said softly.

"I love you."

"Y'know, I don't think I would have made it through today without you." He said seriously.

"Really?" She asked gazing into his eyes.

"Yeah."

Monica leaned her head against his shoulder and he held her tightly.

Four days later, the gang gathered at Chandler's apartment. They were all sitting in the living room watching Access Hollywood. They were announcing the top five movies according to how they did at the box office. No one was more surprised than Chandler  when they announced that the number one movie in America was Crazy Expectations. He sat frozen while everyone else in the room jumped up out of their seats with excitement. He didn't expect the movie to debut at number one. It brought in thirteen million dollars during the first week of it's release, and critics were raving about Chandler and Joey's performances, calling them the best duo the movies have seen in years.

When Joey went in the kitchen to call Cassandra, Monica hugged Chandler tightly. When she pulled back, she noticed that Chandler was still in shock at what he had just heard. He couldn't believe it. Monica knelt down in front of him as he remained on the couch.

"Chandler, are you okay?"

"Mon, can you believe this?" He asked grinning.

"Of course. What did I tell you?"

They heard Joey in the kitchen yelling. He was jumping around the kitchen while talking to Cassandra. He didn't expect the movie to do so well either. When he finally calmed down, he gave the phone to Chandler. Monica hugged and congratulated Joey as Chandler talked to Cassandra on the phone.

"You guys are celebrities now." Phoebe said.

"I wouldn't go that far. We've only been in one movie."

"Yeah, but this could open doors for you." Rachel commented.

"And critics like it. They never like any movie." Phoebe said.

Monica laughed and shook her head.

"This is so cool. We're gonna be like hanging out with not one, but two famous people!" Rachel said.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves." Chandler said hanging up the phone.

"Come on Chandler, you can't tell us that you're not the least bit excited." Rachel said.

"Of course I am, but this is just one movie. We're not gonna become famous overnight."

"Oh, I beg to differ." Phoebe said.

Chandler smiled and put his arm around Monica. For the rest of the night, the phone rang. After he talked to Cassandra, his mother called. He talked to her for twenty minutes, and as soon as he hung up with her, Michael called to congratulate him. His other friends from Florida called him also. Joey went home to find out if he had gotten any phone calls. Joey was so excited that he didn't know what to do with himself.

After everyone had gone home, Chandler walked into the bedroom as Monica was changing into her pajamas. He went over to her and stood in front of her. He looked deeply into her eyes and touched her face.

"Do you still think I'll become famous and forget about you?"

Monica smiled and caressed the hand that laid upon her cheek.

"No. I don't think like that anymore."

"Why? Because your my fiance' now?"

"No, because you've shown me that I mean more to you than anything, and that's made me feel more secure than I've ever felt in my entire life."

Chandler put his left hand to her face and kissed her passionately. She did mean more to him than anything. He felt that it was important for her to know that, and she did. He held her tightly in his arms as he kissed her. Even if his movie career never made it pass one movie, it didn't matter as long as Monica was by his side. Her being in his life made things so much better for him. She kept him grounded, and he helped her not to take life so seriously.

She broke the kiss and held Chandler's face in her hands. She felt a wave of love wash over her. From the start, he was a perfect gentlemen. He would bring her flowers, light candles for a romantic atmosphere, and buy her things to make her feel special, and it was always when she least expected it. He showed her what true love was. Now, there was no doubt in her mind that the love Chandler felt for her was never ending. She couldn't remember a time where she felt so secure in a relationship. She softly kissed his lips. She was very appreciative of him. She felt really lucky that she would become his wife, and later bore his children.

A week later, Crazy Expectations was still number at the box office. The gang took Chandler and Joey out to celebrate. They were really happy for them. The whole week, Monica was tuning into entertainment shows to see what was being said about Chandler and Joey. So far, the buzz on them and the movie was good. Monica was proud of her fiance'. Chandler worried about whether the movie would stay on top, but she didn't. She really like the movie and knew that it would do well.

She couldn't wait until his face was on every magazine, and every talk show. Chandler was still shocked at how critics were responding to his and Joey's performances. Joey was so excited about the movie's success that he couldn't wait to start another movie. He also saw the movie as a way of getting more women.

The next day, while Monica was asleep on the couch, Chandler walked in and sat on the table. He reached over and gently touched her face. When she didn't wake up, he knelt down in front of her and kissed her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Hey sweetie."

"Guess what?" Chandler asked.

"What's going on?" Monica asked sitting up.

"This is what's going on." He said handing her a script.

"Oh My God. Is this what I think it is?"

"Yep."

"You have another movie already?" She asked excited.

"Well, I haven't read it yet, but If I like it, it's mine."

"Oh sweetie, I'm so proud of you." She said hugging him.

"Thanks." He said rubbing Monica's leg.

"So, do you know if it's a starring role?"

"It's not a starring role, but it's big one. I mean, I didn't expect this so soon."

"I know. Have you told Joey yet?"

"Not yet. I wanted you to be the first to know."

"It's really happening for you."

"I know. I still can't believe it."

"What are you gonna do about your job?"

"Well, I was thinking about staying there until my movie career really takes off. I don't wanna quit and all this doesn't work out."

"I understand. So, if you do take this movie, when does the shooting start?"

"Well, being that the casting is still being done, it probably won't start for six or seven months."

"Where's the location?"

"Right here in New York."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"I like it already." Monica said.

In the weeks that followed, Crazy Expectations remained the number one movie at the box office. It continued to bring in millions of dollars. Not only was Chandler and Joey receiving more movie offers, but they were scheduled to appear on The Rosie O'Donnell Show, and The Tonight Show. Chandler read over the script and loved it. It was a big plus that he was able to shoot the movie in New York. Joey accepted another role also, but the movie would be shot in Arizona. Chandler had plenty of time before his movie would start, but Joey had only three months to get ready for his movie. Neither of them had starring roles, but just getting movie offers was good enough for them. Chandler decided that if the next few movies did as well as Crazy Expectations he would quit his job as Data Processing Supervisor. While working on that movie, they found a temporary replacement for him and soon would have to do the same for the start of his next movie. For years he had been waiting to be discovered and to be doing movies. Not only had his dream finally come true, but soon he would be marrying the love of his life, and nothing could be better than that.
 
 

ONLY SIX MORE FICS LEFT IN THIS SERIES

COMING SOON.........PREPARATIONS FOR OUR LIFE TOGETHER