TOW the end part three
by: Helena

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok....here's the scene....read parts one and two before reading this part three...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It was the morning after New Years Eve. Rachel fell asleep in Central Perk. Joey and Phoebe woke up together, but don't know if they want to be a couple..or just friends still . and Ross has just been found to have woken up with Susan (who is supposed to be a lesbian !!).This may seem like a soap......and I may not be any good at making this funny....but it's my first multiple episode serious fanfic.
SCENE: The whole gang is there, with Susan standing by Ross.

ROSS: I can explain ...

RACH: what ?? explain what ??

ROSS: It's not how it looks

RACH: I can't believe this....(looks at Susan) you're supposed to be a lesbian for crying out loud !!!

SUS: I didn't mean to..........

MON: I think you'd better go...

SUS: but....we were stupid..and drunk.....and.....

CHAN: I think we should all go

(Susan and the gang all, leave, leaving a shocked Rachel, and a nervous Ross alone in Joey and Phoebe's flat)

RACH:I'm going too..

ROSS: Rachel, I need to talk to you...

RACH: I don't want to talk to you.....

ROSS: but.....

RACH: but what Ross ?? First it was Chloe..all those years ago... now this.......

ROSS: it was an accident

RACH: You used that excuse before....it's not valid now..and we were certainly not on the break

ROSS: I was drunk.......we got married when we were drunk..remember.....things happen when people have had too much to drink......i can't control myself..........

RACH: I don't think I can handle this...what a terrible beginning to the new millennium.

ROSS: I'm so sorry...I was drunk...please lets stay together.....

RACH: no.......I can't cope with this....not anymore..we're over

ROSS: look...what can I do...I love you..I was stupid....you dissappeared..I was drunk.......i'm begging for forgiveness..

RACH: I'm sorry Ross...I hink we wern't ever meant to be....I mean Susan's a lesbian for heaven's sake...

ROSS: she was drunk too !!

RACH: I just think we should just forget we ever were together..and try to get on with our lives...

ROSS: I can't........

RACH: You'll have to.......(angry....storms out...slams door behind her.....Ross looks up..tears in his eyes.....he then realises what he has to do..and runs after her....)

SCENE: Chandler and Monica's. The whole gang minus Ross and Rachel are there

MON: This is the worst New Years Day I've ever ever had..

Chan: I think that New Years Day is trying to beat my worst Thanksgiving...and almost winning too...

PHOE: Yeah..just when we thought they were finally gonna settle down...I mean it was hard after their divorce...but when they started dating again...

CHAN: yeah...and remember the wild party we had that night they decided to make another go at it ??

JOEY: no.....but I remember the morning after though ..

CHAN: got drunk there too did you ??

PHOE: how did you not notice Joey fooling around completely drunk ??

MON: we were fooling around ourselves in the bathroom...

JOEY: eugh !!!! enough !!

PHOE: (change of subject) I hope they don't break up......

CHAN: I'm sure they are used to it..

MON: I know....but it's a really bad start to the year..and they got so close again.....can you hear them at all ??

CHAN: no......it's really quiet. Maybe they went back to Ross' place.

(all go over to the window to see if they can see anyone in Ross' flat...)

JOEY: there's Rachel.......she looks really sad..

MON: I'll go over there now.......

CHAN: good idea.....and we'll talk to Ross.

SCENE: Joey and Phoebe's pad. Chandler and Joey enter, there is no one there.

CHAN: Ross ???

JOEY: Ross ??

CHAN: That's wierd....if Rachel is accross the street, Ross ain't there, or here, or chez moi....where is Ross ??????

JOEY: perhaps the duck ate him ??

(chandler gives one of his fed up faces at Joey)
 

END......continue to TOW the end part four......to find out
a) where the hell Ross is ??
b) does he make up with Rachel ??
c) do Phoebe and Joey decide to become a couple ??
d) er....ran out of ideas...