TOW the end part two
by: Helena

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok...here's where we left off.It's new years day..almost everyone got drunk that night since Joey won a weeks supply of beer but they drank it all on one night !!...... Chandler and Monica stayed in Chandler's office. Joey and Phoebe got drunk..and well..did it. Ross has just woken up in Joey's pad and seems very nervous. Rachel has woken up in Central Perk, very hungover..and with Gunther there too. We ask ourselves...what on earth happened to everyone ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCENE: Central Perk, Rachel is sitting on the couch, Gunther has come in with a tray of orange juice etc..
GUN: hey Rachel.......you're awake..............I've got some breakfast here for you. (puts tray on table).

(Rachel looks astonished, very hungover still...she has no idea what might have happened)
 

RACH: (voice-over) I didn't...........with Gunther ??............did I ??? (out-loud but groggy) What happened last night ???

GUN: we came here for some coffee, you were drunk and tired and you fell asleep behind the counter.

RACH: (still worried) nothing else ??

GUN: no.... more only happens in my wildest dreams.....unless you want more ??

RACH: er...no....but thanks for breakfast..I'd better go and find Ross.

GUN: ok.....and happy new year....

(Rachel exists. Gunther is alone)

GUN: (to himself) one day Gunther..one day !!!

FADE OUT TO: Chandler and Monica's flat. Everyone except Ross and Rachel are there. Monica has tidied everything up. Joey is asleep on the sofa, and Phoebe doesn't look her best. Chandler and Monica are hugging on an armchair. there is a knock on the door.

MON: come in.. (Joey stirs..in the arm chair)

(Rachel enters)

RACH: Hi Mon..happy new year.....everyone

MON: how are you feeling ??

RACH: terrible.....but listen..have you seen Ross, he's not at our appartement...is he here ??

CHAN: no....how comes you haven't seen him..i thought you guys stayed in Joey and Phoebe's flat last night...??

RACH: no...I fell asleep in Central Perk

PHOE: that's wierd...

RACH: Why ??

PHOE: Ross said you were asleep in Joey's room.

RACH: Oh......well..where is he then ??

PHOE: In our flat...lets go over there now.

(everyone..even Joey who is now awake..crosses the hall into the other appartement..they all enter. Ross is there...and standing there too is none other than Susan. They see the gang....Ross looks nervous..Rachel is shocked..and Susan looks timdily at the gang)

RACH: w..w..what ???

SUS: er........happy new year...everyone ALL (Except Rachel, Ross and Susan) OH..............MY.................GAUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
continues in TOW the end part 3......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------