TOW the evening before

[Scene: Later that evening at the rehearsal dinner. Chandler and Monica are sitting on a sofa. Chandler is covering his face in embarrassment because of the toast.]
Monica: I was laughing. (Patting him on the knee.)
Chandler: Out loud?
Monica: Well I didn't want everyone to think I was stupid.
Chandler: So how are you doing?
Monica: My mother's driving me crazy, but Ross is getting married. I'm
happy. (A drunken man approaches.) I'm not going to let anything
spoil that.
Drunk Man: I just want to say that Ross is a wonderful young man.
Monica: Well, thanks, we like him.
Drunk Man: My god!! You must have been a teenage when you had him. (Monica
stares straight forward after the comment. Chandler tries to
console her by patting her on the shoulder.)
(Chandler's trying to console Monica.)
Chandler: The guy was hammered, okay? There's no way, you look like Ross's
mother.
Monica: Then why would he say it?
Chandler: Because he's crazy. Okay? He came up to me earlier and thanked me
for my very moving performance in Titanic.
Monica: Oh, my mother's right. I'm never going to get married.
Chandler: Ahh, you know what? That is....Who wouldn't want you?
Monica: Ohh, Please?! I'm a single mom, with a thirty year old son!!
(here we go!)
Chandler: Come one! just forget about it!
Monica: I think I need to drink something
Chandler: Ok. (he raises the hand to call the waiter)
Monica: (stops his hand) No, not here, I'm sick of seeing those (points the Geller and the Waltham) fighting and my mother could come and found a way to remind me of my crappy life, my boyfriendless my...
Chandler: Stop! I got the point! Don't let your mother spoil everything! Look for the good side of the the happening! Or I'll have to tell you about my crappy life and MY girlfriendless and...
Monica: Ok, I got the point! Lets talk 'bout the good things!
Chandler: Good, but first live this place, I'll ask Joey for the key
Monicathinks: (as she watch him walking away) How comes he has so much trouble in having girls? He looks pretty cute, he is really sweet...mmm...Hey little Monica, stop! Wrong way! beep beep beep (she smiles at herself) but still....okay, I already too much drank...lets thinks 'bout something else... I know! this stupid drunk man who spoiled my evening...

(Cut to Joey and Felicity, she is giggling while Joey rubs her shoulder)
Joey: ...that's right that the actor's job need a lot of talent, but there is nothing without work and...(he sees chandler) Hey dud! how are you?
Chandler: Fine fine....do you have the key?
Joey: Err...I think I'll need the room...if you see what I mean...
Chandler: Oh yes? I need it to!
Joey: (Does his Joey smile) hehe, you got lucky...
Chandler: Yeah? and with who? Do you know who you are talking to? I just need a place to sleep!
ChandlerThinks: (as Felicity whispers something in Joey's ear.) Yeah....with who? (Stars at Monica) Nah! you know you won't, not now...never...
Joey: (to her, smiling) You know your smart? huh? (to Chandler giving him the key, winks) Don't wait for me tonight! (He leaves with Felicity as Chandler go back near Monica)

[Scene: later at the hotel bar Chandler and Monica are at a table and it looks like if they didn't drank only diet coke...I know you see what I mean. (but they are just "happy" not totally drunk as not knowing what they do)]
Monica: No sorry, My trip's the worst! I can prove it! first my mom kept telling me how much I was a loser, then my bro got his second marriage like to tell me "hey look Mon, I'm able to get married as many times as I want to, you don't even have a boyfriend or a secret admirer!
Chandler: How can you be sure? You have one, even you don't know it
Monica: Uh? I have?
Chandler: I mean...You M-MIGHT have one! Yeah, the point of being secret is that you don't know he exists! And even HE exists, you'll probably never know it! (thinking) Bad smooth How could you be more stupid?!! you should stop talking Chanchan! (seems wanting to slaps himself)
Monica: Ok...(looks at him strangely) and this stupid drank man who decided to spoil everything!!! I bet nobody had a so bad vacation!!!
Chandler: Ok, mine now! first I fought with Joey and spent a whole day feeling guilty and bored while this bastard was talking with Fergus, I did this wonderful speech witch wasn't understood by those s........ English and Joey is now with the bridesmaid Feli...something while I'm alone! Even I'm with the other bridesmaid right now witch is a lot cuter and hotter than the other (he smiles to her) Ok you won, you had the crappiest day! (She kisses him on the cheek)
Monica: You know, I don't know why I have so much trouble in finding boyfriends! I mean, I'm not that bad looking
Chandler: I confirm
Monica: (smiles) I may be a little bit obsessive...
Chandler: Noooooooo...
Monica: (makes him a face) But I don't ask so much to a guy! (jokes) Just maybe to be the Nobel peace prize-winner...
Chandler: I would KILL to be the Nobel peace prize-winner...
Monicathinks: Is he kidding, I mean is he only kidding...hey ho, Mon, it's Chandler, he's always kidding...or not?
Chandlerthinks: (seeing Monica's confused look) wow, nice one stupid guy! Didn't I told you to shut the hell up earlier? (out loud) Yes, kill...peace...err forget it
Monica: Yeah! I got it!
Chandler: No seriously Mon...anybody would kill to have this Nobel prize, maybe not the girls (he kinda laugh) but any normal guy I know would...well maybe not Ross 'cause that would be kinda icky...however...
Monica: Chandler! (hits him playfully)
Chandler: Anyway talking as a guy, I am a guy you know?
Monica: really?
Chandler: Hey!
Monica: Sorry
Chandler: (holds her shoulders and looks in her eyes) Talking as a guy your pretty hot! They are plenty of guy around here who would confirm and I can confess that if any of them had you I would be pretty jealous, and I would be ready to do anything to be in his shoes (they are pretty close)
Monicathinks: W-w-what? God did he actually said that? Nah he is just joking...is he?
Chandlerthinks: (Sees that Monica's confused face) What did I just said? I 'm stupid I 'm stupid I 'm stupid I 'm stupid I 'm stupid I 'm stupid I 'm stupid Nono, nonono nonononononono, don't, don't Chandler, don't kiss her, wrong thing to do, wrong choice! Say something funny!
Monicathinks: He was joking, unfortunately.....no! not unfortunately! What are you thinking bout my little Monica? I could just kiss him a little to check...(they are still very close) STOP Mon! bad way bad way! this is Chandler! You can not think about him like that! Leave before it's too late! leave leave leave!!! right now!
Monica: (Stand up awkwardly) I I-I gotta go now.....to...to my room! I need some sleep! big day tomorrow! Hehe...err... b-bye
(She leaves quickly stops to look behind her but she sees Chandler staring at her so hurry up toward the lift)
Chandler: (hesitates but decides to run after her) I shouldn't do that

(cut to the lift, Chandler rush in just before the door close, they are nobody else but them in it)
(They stare at each other very tensed. Chandler come closer to her, leans and kisses Monica passionately. They kiss really heavily and as she wraps her arm around his neck , he put his around her waist. They continue as the doors get closed)

(cut to outside the elevator, the guy's room's floor. Some people are waiting for the lift. The door opens, Chandler and Monica are standing right Behind, as if nothing had happened. They goes toward Chandler's room, not saying any world. Chandler unlocks the door, enters, Monica enters just behind him and the door get closed)

(Cut to Chandler's Room)
(Just as the door is closed, they kiss again and again and again)
Monica: (Still kissing him, kinda out of breath. whispers) Chandler *kiss* Chandler, have you got condoms? *kiss*
Chandler: (Goes next to Joey's bedside table and look frenetically in the drawer) I saw Joey put some in here.....(takes out 3 boxes) Gotcha! (looks at Monica, worried) You're sure about it right?
Monica: (looks at him, without hesitation) Oh yeah
Chandler: Great (goes and kisses her)
(While kissing Monica unbuttons Chandler clothes as he trys to unzip her dress)
Chandler: Mon, I can't open it! it's stuck!
Monica: Do whatever you want but put it off!

(Cut to outside the room, we hear something which tears)
ChandlerVO: Oups...

END