The One With the Morning After


(also know as TOW Ross wedding^__^)

Ok, this is in London, now should take place the scene were Ross enter screaming "I'm going to get married today!!!" but I changed a little!

(Scene, Chandler and Joey's hotel room, Monica and Chandler are sleeping...in the same bed...)
(Chandler slowly wakes up)
Chandler(thinking): Wow, what an headache...that's a big hangover. (he stretches a little, his eyes are still closed) What a cool dream...(smiles)...yeah! (Something moves under the covers, Chandler realises and opens suddenly the eyes, shocked)(still thinking) Oh no, oh no, nonono! That wasn't a dream! oh nonono What did I do! Oh my God! (stops a second and smiles)...well it's not that it is that bad but....(hits his head) NO stop it stop it stop it! IT IS THAT BAD she will kill me...or even worst!(thinks) What could be worst anyway? She'll be so mad! No not mad, uncomfortable around me, I could also lose her as a friend THAT is worst! or maybe not and I don't care! But if she was ok with that? I mean....NO, forget it Chandler! And Ross! I can't even thinks what could happened if he knew! What do I do? Oh I know, if I leave now, we could do like nothing ever happened! It would be easier to pretend...do I want to pretend? Arrg! stop it Chandler! you have to! You don't want Mon to be uncomfortable! right? Wow, I'm yelling on myself! (he smiles but it falls) ok.
(He slowly tries to extricate himself from the bed but stops 'cause Monica moved. She uncovered herself a little and he stares at her)
Chandler(thinking): What if I just kissed her? just a little bit...or more...I mean what could happened, even if she wakes up....NO! she would totally freaks out! just leave! leave leave leave NOW! (He takes a big breath and began to move slowly out of the bed)
(Cut to later, Chandler is finishing to get dressed with his best man clothes, trying not to make any noise, he goes toward the door, throws a last kinda sad look on Monica who is still asleep and leaves)
(Scene: Chandler and Joey's hotel room, Monica is now waking up)
Monica: Mmmm (thinking)Time to wakes up...how, my head, there was alcohol yesterday, that, I'm sure!...and I remember sex too...good sex...very good...(smiles and pauses) did I just dream?...(thinks and smiles) no. But with who the hell did I...(opens her eyes, shocked)(out loud) Oh My God!
(Cut same as before)
Monica: (eyes wide open) Oh My God! OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod! Ok....I have to find Chandler! But what time is it? Oh no! Ross' wedding! I'm late!!!

(Scene: A park in London's centre, They are a lot of people around. Chandler is sited on a bench, some empty beer next to him, and an other in his hand)
(a man sits next to him)
Man: Hello
Chandler: (not really paying attention) hi
Man: Isn't it a bit early to get drunk
Chandler: I dunno, what time is it? (he watch his watch) Oh my god, the wedding! (He starts to leave in a hurry, stops and gives the man his beer) You're right, it's too early to get drunk!
(And he runs away)

Scene, inside the church, Chandler arrives out of breath a runs into Monica)
Chandler: (trying to act normal but doing it very bad) Hi!
Monica: (same as him) hi Chandler! Wow, just on time, we were about to begin...
(awkward silence....)
Chandler: err....I think I should go...
(None of them move)
Chandler: (bits his lip) Sorry (and he walks toward Ross turns his head to look at her but he sees she's staring at him so he quickly leaves)

(Scene: A little room inside the church, the door is open, Chandler is next to Ross who is really stressed)
Ross: ....but in the other hand if I just say "I do" it would be like...(we can't hear the end cause we listen to Chandler thought)
Chandler's thinking: I want her God, I so much want her! I mean two minutes ago she was just her in front of me, now it's her stupid brother...sorry Ross...not stupid...but arrgg! I want her, I can't tell her but God, I...
Ross: (sees that Chandler isn't paying attention 'bout what he says) Chandler!
Chandler: (very surprised he continues out loud)...I WANT HER!
Ross: What???
Chandler: err...I mean you could say "yes I do I want her as my wife for life"
Ross: (not very enthusiastic)...yeah
Chandler: (joking) Or you could say an other woman's name, that would not be good for your marriage, but it would be quite funny!
Ross: (burst in laughing) Hu! Who could ever do that? (still laughing) I mean, a guy doing that would really be the king of the loser! (Ahahah...I know it's a little bite easy...but it ain't that bad, huh?...You don't need to throw things on me! ....you can't anyway ^__^)
Ross: (sees Monica through the door, he yells) Mon! come here!
Monica: (coming) yeah?
Ross: What do you think if I say it that way (taking a deep voice)"I do, Emily" quite cool, hu?
Monica: Yeah, just try to say Emily, not another name! (she begins to laugh)
Ross: Yeah, Chandler already told me that...
Monica: Oh, yeah, he...he told me this joke yesterday...
Ross: By the way where did you go yesterday, you both left very early!
Chandler: Oh yeah, we...we went back at the hotel and watched a movie
Ross: Oh cool, witch one? Did I saw it?
Chandler: (thinks and grins) My best Friend's Wedding
Ross: (laughs) Very good one! (serious) wasn't it this one with Julia Robert?
Chandler: Yes!
Ross: Were she wants to stop her best friend getting married to another woman and...
Monica: (remembers something)Oh My God Rachel!
Chandler: What?
Ross: What?
Monica: (realising she said that out loud) err...I mean, Phoebe just called, Rachel is one the way to..., she...she felt too bad not to come to her best friend's wedding because of work! (happy 'bout her smooth)
Ross: What? when? when does she arrive?
Monica: I dunno, ask Joey, he talked to her!
(Ross leaves toward Joey)
Monica: (they are avoiding each other eyes) so...
Chandler: ...err..yeah...(silence)...So Mon, did you enjoyed the movie...
Monica: (a little bit angry with Chandler because of the way he is acting) Witch one, the one we actually watched or the one you just pretended we did? (he doesn't answer) You know, I think it was called.... wait a second...yeah that's it! "I slept with me best friend"
Chandler: Mon I don't think...
Monica: Yes you know, it's the one were two very old friends got a little drunk and depressed and sleep together, but in the morning the guy is already gone trying to avoid the facts and is even late TO HIS BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING!!!
Chandler: Ok this one but I really, really do think you understood all wrong.
Monica: (still arguing) Oh yeah, that right, they weren't having sex, they were watching a movie!
Chandler: No, ok *I* understood that *THIS* guy felt so guilty that he didn't want to oblige *the* girl, his best friend, to go over a bad memory, something she could be uncomfortable about, (not avoiding her look anymore, gets even more tense) even the only thing he would like to do when he is so...so close to her is...is to kiss her and to...to(suddenly stops as he wakes up)(quickly)...I...I should go and see Ross, He...he might need his best man before to cross the big step...and...(He leaves quickly living Monica stunned)
Chandler: (coming back closing the door behind him)(argues)And the worst is that the girl got mad at the poor guy 'cause she thinks he is a big pervert despite the fact that he was as drunk as she was and got totally carried away...although I don't know if you can still call it *getting carried away* doing *it* so much time one after the other!
Monica: (still mad) But maybe was she just mad at him 'cause he thought he knew what the girl really wanted and didn't even asked her!
Chandler: (still arguing) So what did she *really* wanted? hu?
Monica: (whispers) Kiss me!
Chandler: Oh yes
(they kiss really hard and passionately, as hard as they were arguing ^__^ They kiss more and more intensely against one of the wall)
Monica: The *kiss* the only thinks *she* wants right now *kiss* is *kiss* is you *kiss*
Chandler: Wishes *kiss* are orders *kiss*(She begins to unbutton his costume still kissing when they hear the door opens. They quickly separate. Ross enters)
Ross: Are you guy coming? We are about to begin!
Chandler: (out of breath) Uh? Oh yeah, we're, we're coming
Ross: What happened in here, your both all...messy!
Monica: Well we kinda...
Chandler: ...went on a fight
Monica: yeah! A stupid fight!
Ross: A fight?! What the hell were you fighting about?
(Monica and Chandler throw panicked looks at each other)
Ross: You know what, I don't wanna know...I don't care! I'm about to get married in two minutes and one of my best friends I expected to see is still missing!
Monica: Rachel isn't here yet?
Ross: I can't find her, and her flight was supposed to land 1houre ago...you think that something happened to her! I could not stand it if ever...
Monica: Ross...Emily's waiting for you...
Ross: yes your right, lets go...
Chandler: Ross...
Ross: hu?
Chandler: remember the name you have to say is *Emily*...
(Ross knock his fist together as Monica tries not to laugh. They goes out of the room Ross first followed by Monica and Chandler who quickly squeeze her hand)
(Scene: Now the original end of the episode 424...a little bit changed...)
Ross: I Ross...
Minister: Take thee, Emily...
Ross: Take thee, Rachel...(All his friends have looks of shock on their faces. He realizes what he said.)(angrily)Damn it Chandler!!!. (A slight chuckle.) Emily.
Minister: (Looking and feeling awkward. he looks towards Emily.) Uhh...Shall I go on?

END