TOW Six Little Nipples


This is a sequel to TOW Joey's Grandma's death ant TOW the mysterious Italian guy

8 month later The gang arrives at the hospital, with Monica as big as when she was younger...well, pregnant with twins. 8 month 'cause you know that twins are usually staying less time "inside" 'cause their is less room...anyway...Chandler and Monica have been sneaking around without any big fight... For the gang the children's father is unknown and Chandler is officially the father, even he is the real one, but not for the gang...Ok, that's it, back to the hospital
PS: Sorry Lizzie, I've been to lazy to write those 8 moth so Joey didn't find out...but that was a very good idea witch could have given something to this bad fanfic...

[Scene: the delivery room, they are all around Monica, nobody else is here yet]
Monica: Promise me something all of you
All: yeah?
Monica: Never tell anyone the true! Ok? Don't do or say anything who can let think the true, and let Chandler act like any father would, ok?
Ross: but...
Monica: Ross!
All: Ok, sure...
Monica: You know, it's the happier day of my life....ouch!!!
Chandler: Are you ok?
Monica: Ouch yeah!...it also the worst day.....ouch! where is this stupid doctor?
Chandler: what are you all waiting for? Go and get a doctor!
Ross: Ok, I'm gone!

(cut to later: remember when Ben was born, everybody in the room around Carol, it's the same but it's Monica Susan's not here... Chandler is holding Monica's hand)
Doctor: ok now everybody but the father leave please!
Rachel: May the mum stay?
(the doctor throws her a strange look)
Rachel: Sorry
(R, R, J and P leave)
(the waiting room, nobody else's here)
Ross: This bastard was allowed to stay and I wasn't!
Rachel: Come one, we promised Mon!
Ross: But I've more in common with those babies than him! He just gives them his name!
Phoebe: Who knows...
Rachel: What! Phoebs!??
Phoebe: (whispers) We'll talk later Rachel (points Ross)
Rachel: (nods) OK

(Cut to later, they are all half asleep)
Chandler: (arrives screaming) They are here, they are here! Two little little boys, the cutest you've ever seen!!! come on!!!!

(cut to Monica's room, her and Chandler are each holding a little baby in they arms everybody are around them)
Ross: have they already a name?
Monica: Yeah, we already thought about that...(Ross flinches at the "we")
Chandler: Yeah
Monica: (Showing the one she's holding) Here is the little Tommy
Chandler: (Showing his) and here is little tinny Joe
Monica: Tomas and Joseph Bing, or Geller-Bing, we'll see
Joey: (almost crying) you gave him my name! I...
(Phoebe pats his shoulder nobody's talking, they watch the babies who fell asleep)
Ross: (breaks the silence) So you are still naming them Bing? (Everybody glares at him) What?

[Scene: Some days later at the Girls apartment, Monica's sitting on the couch with on of the twins in her arms, Joey's standing next to her having the other one, Chandler is sited next to her, Phoebe's behind the couch watching the babies and Rachel is sited on the table]
Monica: Don't they look beautiful?
Phoebe: Yes, they look a lot like you, you know?
Monica: I hope so, they are mine!
Rachel: They have the same ears as Ross...
Chandler: Where is Ross?
Rachel: He had to work...again...
Joey: hey little Joe, Joe yeah Joey! (He is doing faces to him, Smiling faces) gili gili gili Hey Mon, they are not moving a lot, is that normal?
Rachel: Joey, they are 5-days-old-babies, they are not really finished!
Joey: What? Mon, you should have finished your work!
Phoebe: Joey! that's the same thing with every baby!
Chandler: (to the little Tomas) Nononononononono, don't eat that! leave it go! leave my finger go! Mon, I think he's hungry now! You have to give him your milk, lets show us your breast!
Joey: (interested) Yeah!
Monica: Chandler! And you know very well I use baby formula milk. Plus I just fed them, (looks and smiles at Chandler) maybe in a little while...
Chandler: That would be great...
Rachel: What?
Chandler: Err, I mean, they will probably need to!
(Phoebe does a knowing smile, but no one sees her)
Chandler: Ok, I'll leave you now I'm in my apartment, I have to do....something... ( he leaves)
Joey: Yeah, I leave you too, I've an audition at two
Monica: Joey, it's half past two!
Joey: No? Argg! (He gives to baby to Rachel and leaves in a hurry)
Rachel: That leaves us three to look after those two beautiful little things!
Monica: (Lost in her minds) Don't you think that they have exactly the same eyes as Chandler?
Phoebe: Show me, yeah, exactly! (teasing) That's strange! Are you sure he wasn't the famous Italian guy who...
Monica: (quickly) Yes, yes, of course I'm sure!
Rachel: Honey, she was kidding!
Monica: I know, sorry....Would you mind to babysit the babies for a while, I need to rest a little, in fact I need a walk
Phoebe: Of course! take your time!
Rachel: But...
Phoebe: Rachel...(shows her she has to shut up)
Rachel: Ok! No problem!
Monica: Thanks (she leaves)
Rachel: Phoebs! I have to work! What the hell...
Phoebe: Ok, I thought you would like to know...
Rachel: What? what? do you know something I don't?
Phoebe: Come one Rachel! don't you think that all this story is really weird, that they all act strangely, that the fact seem strange that...
Rachel: Ok ok I got your point! Your talking about Mon's story right?
Phoebe: Yes, I'm sure she isn't telling us the true! I have the feeling she lied about the whole Italian story...
Rachel: Ah yeah...you mean that she remember very well who was this guy but just don't want to tell him about it...
Phoebe: Nooooooo! Are you blind? Didn't you notice how her and Chandler are acting? (mimics) "I'll show you my breast, but maybe later...""that would be great" or "Don't you think that they have exactly the same eyes as Chandler?" etc etc and it's going on for month!
Rachel: So you think they would have good reason to look like Chandler...
Phoebe: Yes! It's so obvious!
Rachel: You know what.....lets check!
Phoebe: What?
Rachel: Lets check, they must have something like Chandler!
Phoebe: Ok! oh wait....mine have to be change...huh, that smell
(She begins to put his clothes off to change him)
Phoebe: (sings) Smelly baby, smelly baby, what are they feed...oh!
Rachel: (Runs to her) What?
Phoebe: I think we've got our proof!

(cut to the guy's apartment, Chandler and Monica are cuddling in one of the armchairs)
Monica: Phoebe knows
Chandler: What?
Monica: She knows about us! From the beginning.
Chandler: Wow, that's a problem
Monica: Yes, she'll try to catch us...
Chandler: You wanna tell the others?
Monica: What do you mean?
Chandler: I mean why don't we tell them the true? Even if Ross decide to kill me, you could save me! Just tell him: Hey Ross, you can't kill him 'cause the twins will be fatherless and while you do that I run far away! (she hits him playfully) No I mean, I know I love you enough to make public...(she kisses him on the cheek) And I thought about something else too...
Monica: yeah?
Chandler: Well, they will need a bedroom, no?
Monica: sure
Chandler: and they could found weird getting older having their parents living in different apartment...
Monica: You really mean...
Chandler: What if I moved in with you? huh?
Monica: I would love to! but what about Rachel, and Joey?
Chandler: I heard Rachel talking about moving in with Ross, and Joey could found a roommate to pay the rent!
Monica: You know I love you?
Chandler: Who wouldn't love me? huh? (He kisses her)

(Cut to the girls apartment Rachel and Phoebe are still at the same place, they have put off the babies' clothes)
Rachel: Oh My God! You were right!
Phoebe: Come one little boys "I've got a third nipple like my father" lets see our parents! (She puts back the clothes on the twins)
Rachel: But Monica went for a walk!
Phoebe: I bet she just walked across the hall!
Rachel: You think? Ok, lets go!
(They exit the apartment with the babies)

(Cut to the guy's apartment, Phoebe and Rachel enter, but their isn't anybody else)
Rachel: Oh, no one! ok, lets back home before those little things begin to cry! (whispers) Phoebe? Were are you going? (Phoebe is near Chandler's room) No, nonono! No! Phoebe! come back! (she is now right behind her, Phoebe opens the door slowly) You know, we shouldn't be here, we can still move back!
(They enter the room suddenly. Chandler and Monica are making out on the bed they notice Phoebe and Rachel and watch them, speechless)
Phoebe: (to the twins) Come one babies, you are to young to see that!
(Phoebe and Rachel run out the apartment)

(Cut to the Girls apartment: Phoebe and Rachel enter in a hurry, they put the babies in their bed)
Rachel: Oh my God, you were right!
(Chandler and Monica enter)
Monica: What...what was that about?
Chandler: Are you crazy?
Rachel: No! are you crazy! We just wanted to ask you two something!
Monica: Ask what? If we were together?
Phoebe: No, that was obvious
Chandler: Really?
Rachel: Taking account of what we wanted to ask, let's say what we wanted to confirm, yes
Monica: th-that is...?
Phoebe: We just wanted to know why their was 6 nipples instead of 4! Maybe Chandler could help us...
Chandler: What? They have both 3 n...really Mon?
Monica: Yeah, that's pretty genetic..You didn't saw it?
Chandler: Well no...(They have forgot that P and R were their)
Phoebe: So we were right! You are Italian!
All: What?

[Scene: Later at Central perk, Phoebe, Rachel, Monica and Chandler are here, the twins are in theirs Moses baskets]
Chandler: Aren't they cut (he takes one in his arms) Hello little...(turns the baby to see his back)...Joey!
Monica: Ok, I'll put the name at the front next time
Rachel: You can't see witch one it is without having to write their names?
Monica: You know, they are real twins, but they have something different
Phoebe: Yeah?
Monica: You know it is like they are their own mirror, for example, if one has a beauty spot one the right arm, the other has it one the left arm
Rachel: And you can see it easily?
Monica: yeah, in fact, the little Joey has his, err, third nipple on the left and Tom on the right, so I remember like that "Joseph, left"
Chandler: Yes, that's very practical "he! hello....err could you show me your breast?" or "hey, you are leftBing or rightBing?"
Monica: Yeah, by the way, we decided to call them only "bing".
Chandler: Yes, they are already two, so if they have two names besides...
(No one talk for a while, Phoebe start looking really nervous, looking at the door)
Rachel: Phoebe, what's up?
(Joey enter and Phoebe runs to him)
Phoebe: First!!!! I tell him!
Rachel: (seems not happy) Damn it, You.....bitch!
Joey: fighting over the cute Joey, uh? (does his smile)
Phoebe: (exited) Chandler's the babies' father!
(Chandler and Monica sigh)
Joey: Yeah, we know that! I already promised I would never tell anyone he's not (He winks at Chandler and Monica)
Rachel: Joey, Chandler is actually the father.
Joey: Wait, he's the one who knocked Mon up?
Rachel: (nods) You got it...
Joey: (to Chandler) Ross's sooo gonna to kill you...
(Chandler looks now pretty scared)
Rachel: Do you guys want me to talk to Ross?
Chandler: do we really have to tell him anything?
Monica: Well honey, I think we have to...
Chandler: I know (looks worried)
Rachel: Ok, here is my plan, he planned to sleep at ours tonight, I talk about how cute the twins are, and I explain him the true
Chandler: Fine with me but could you try to avoid the whole "they slept and are sleeping together" part?
Monica: Chandler, even Joey knows how you get babies...
Joey: I even know how to avoid getting children, I could teach you once...
(Chandler glares at him)

[Scene: later in the Girls' apartment. Joey, Rachel,Monica and Chandler are in the kitchen]
Monica: Ok, Rachel, it isn't easy to say...I-I- the babies would need somewhere to stay, I mean a bedroom..and...
Rachel: And you need me to move out
Monica: Yeah
Rachel: yeah, I knew I would have to, in fact I planned with Ross to stay with you until you wouldn't need someone to help you with the babies, are you sure you don't need my help anymore?
Chandler: In fact we thought about moving in together...
Joey: What? And me! I need someone to pay the rent....to HELP me to pay the rent!
Chandler: just take a new roommate!
Joey: Yeah....no a bad idea...

[Scene: Later in Rachel bedroom, R&R are here obviously just after having.....]
Rachel: Do you remember what we talk about?
Ross: We talked a lot...
Rachel: About me moving with you, you know....to leave my room to the twins...
Ross: I would love to honey....but you can't just leave Monica alone! she need help!
Rachel: Nah, Chandler is moving in with her
Ross: What?!? But where will the babies sleep?
Rachel: In my room...
Ross: And Chandler?
Rachel: In Monica's....oh I forgot! Chandler is actually the twins' father

(Cut to outside her room, everybody is overhearing the scene)
RossVO: Whaaaaaatttttt!!!!! Chandler!
(Chandler runs out as Ross enters from Rach's bedroom)
Ross: (seeing everybody glaring at him) Ok, I see, you all think I'm over reacting, right?....well...maybe you're right...(points Monica) but you should have told me before!
(Monica goes and kisses his cheek)
Monica: thanks bro
Ross: Wait a minute! You slept with him? Chandler got my little sister knocked up! I WILL KILL CHANDLER!
Rachel: he needed time to realise....

[Scene later the guy's apartment, Chandler is packing stuffs]
Joey: (enters) I found a roommate!
Chandler: already?
Joey: Yeah! She is an Indonesian or something...she's very cute by the way!
Chandler: You won't try too...you know
Joey: Noooooo! of course no! First rules don't hit on our roommate!
Chandler: You can do that?
Joey: Did I ever hit on you, uh?
(Chandler glares at him)
Joey: In fact I can't, she's 16 so....
Chandler: What's her name?
Joey: Err.....Lizzie, Tee-a, I didn't really understood how I had to call her!

END
(Sorry for those who didn't understand what's funny in the last part, sorry, it's a little stupid gift...:o) Really stupid hu Lizzie? ;o) happy anniversary!!!)