TOW THE MYSTERIOUS ITALIAN GUY


(a sequel to TOW Joey's Grandma's Death)
 

Hello, It's me again!!! I hope your happy!!! LOL anyway. It's the sequel to TOW Joey's Grandma's Death...so don't expect a lot of R&R neither!!...Sorry

(Scene: Girl's apartment, the gang is coming in, just back from Italy)
J: Home sweet home!!!
R: Isn't Italy your home too?
J: Uh...not exactly...you know...
P: How come? Your always "Italian and proud to be, I luuuuuvv Italy etc..."
R: Yes that right!
J: I never went in Italy before, ok? I'm more American than Italian! I'm just proud of my family and...
C: ...and chicks love Italian guys.
J:(like ashamed, he smiles) Yeah...that too.
M: Ok! now, wanna unpack!?!?
Ro: Is that your favourite hobby?
M: Does anybody have something better to do?
C:(smiling at her) Oh yes I do!
(Monica glares at him)
C:(quickly) But I rather like going unpack.
(he leaves)
R: I think I'll drink something at Central Perk, wanna come?
Ro&P&J: Oh yes, good idea, lets go etc...
M: No, thanks, I'll unpack (she says that staring at the door, looking worried)
Ro: Ok then, lets go
(they leave)
(Cut to C&J's apartment: Monica enter, Chandler is in his chair)
C:(getting up, faking being scared) I'm unpacking, look! Don't kill me!(he smiles)
M: Hem...Chandler, Listen, I...
C:(his smile fade back) No, It's ok, I know, "Sorry, I don't know what happened, maybe to be far away" and I can't blame you, no problem. I understand, I mean why a girl like you would be with a guy like....
M: Stop it Chandler, it's not you! It's me! I just don't know where I am! I mean it's too strange...weird....strange...I mean, I never have felt like that before, I don't know what I have to do, I mean I just feel...weird..I...
C: Is that good or bad feeling? 'cause, you know, if it isn't...well, I mean...
M: But I DON'T KNOW!!! You know it's just (Chandler gently kiss her, and she is like lost of word)
C: Weird?
M: Yeah! (They continue to kiss, and we fade out)

[Scene: Some days later, Central Perk everybody's here, listening to Ross, looking bored]
R:...and it's why the T-Rex was eating this...are you listening?
All: (sleepy) yeah...sure Ross...
Ro: (happy) Good! Oh no! I'm late! I've to take up Ben to show him the greatest place in the world (They are all staring at him) well, the museum!
All: huuuu!!! yes of course...the greatest place!...
Ro:(leaves) Yes, right, bye guys!
All: bye!
J:(getting up) Well, I've to leave you too, I've an audition, wish me luck!
C: Witch one?
J:(mumbles) you know...the one where I gfhkreklljgélgkég fglékhék...
M: What?
J: where I'm a doctor who has to explain to a stupid a Women who don't speak English how to use a Tampax! ok, you happy now???
M:(trying not to laugh) Ok
C: But maybe tonight you could explain her...well, how to use something else...
R: Chandler! (she tapes him)......you will?
J: well, if she's young and good looking enough...
C: Go and work hard my son!
J: Bye!
(As he leaves, a really cute guy enter and goes to seat on a single table)
R: Hey Mon! Phoebs! You can see what I see?
C: What?
R: No Chandler, it's not for you, at least, I hope although I've nothing against gay people I...
C: Shut up!
P: Oh Yes, Really yummy!!
R: Mon! Watch what just entered!
M: Hu? Where?
R: Right here! isn't it cute?
M:(looking at Chandler who don't looks happy)Hem, Rach, were you not with my Bro?
R: Come one! I'm just watching...but you, you could try...you know...
M: No I don't think I'll try
R: Why, isn't he cute enough?
M: Yes but...
R: Oh look! He waves at us! (her and Phoebe wave back) hello!
(Monica smiles awkwardly as Chandler leaves looking angry)
M: Chandler, where are you going?
C: Home, I'm tired.
M:(she follows him) Wait! (but he has already left)
(She return to Rachel and Phoebe who are now talking to the guy)
M: Err...I go home , I've cleaning to do
P: Ok, bye
R: Mon, wait Steve would like to go out with you!
M: No, I don't think so...sorry Steve...bye!
S:(kinda sad) No that's ok
(She leaves)
[Scene: C&J's Apartment Monica enter, looks for Chandler but doesn't find him so leave]
(cut to the girls apartment: Monica enters, Chandler is standing here)
C:(angrily) Hi
M: Ok, what's wrong?
C: Nothing...oh, yes I remember! I was wondering why you were with a so ugly guy like me when they are so much (mocking)soooo cuuute guys (normal)around us!
M: Ok! first of all, I never, NEVER even thought you were not cute. number two, I didn't say this guy was cute, and even I did, I wouldn't be cheating on you or anything! My god, am I this jealous when you watch baywatch?
C: It is absolutely not the same thing
M:(calm back) Chandler, it is exactly the same thing
C:(Like a child)No!, Us guys have to do that, to show the other we love chicks, otherwise you look...well...gay
M: Ok but your ok that I didn't say anything! Rachel wanted absolutely to got me a date. And I refused. Ok?
C: Yes I'm sorry (He hugs her and they both smile to each other. Her smile fade back suddenly, she looks pale) Are you ok?
M: Yes, yes, I just have to sit down
(They go on site on the couch)
M:(after having recovering some colours) I just have to tell you that I...we may have a little problem...no, a big problem...hem...I'm kinda(quickly) pregnant
C: WHAT??? your sure?
M:(as he puts his hands on her stomach)yes
C: Wow
M: What do we do?
C: Wow
M: Chandler!
C: We...we have to tell the other
M: You sure
C: do you see an other possibility?
M: Maybe...

[Scene: Girls apartment, everybody is here. Rachel and Monica are taking on the couch]
R: I can't believe blew him off! I mean, he was cute, smart and...well...cute, I really can't see why!
M: Maybe I have reasons you can't even imagine!
R: So tell me!
M:(mumbles) Ok, I'm kinda of...pregnant
R:(very loud) PREGNANT?????
Ro:(who overheard from the kitchen)What???? Who's pregnant???Rachel???
R: No! It's Monica!
P&J: What?!?
(Chandler is trying to keep his calm)
Ro:(chocked) Monica! bye who, I mean, Who's the father?!
(Ok, a little author not here, it's were is could be hard to follow the story, so read carefully...It's why this story is a little bit...well...special...I'm kinda strange sometimes...)
M: Ok, I have to tell you guys...that...(Oh my God!!! What will she says!!??!!!)...I don't know
R: What?
Ro: Monica!?!
M: I don't know
P: It's impossible, I can't believe you!
J: How could you don't knowing?
M:(breathes deeply, throws a look to Chandler before talking) Ok...You know, the first night in Napoly...
All: Yeah?
M: Chandler and I got kinda drunk, and...
P: You slept together!
J: Hehehe
M: No! Phoebe!
P: Sorry
M:We went to a bar next the hotel. chandler wanted to sleep and I didn't want so I stayed alone and...
J: and...?
M: and I met some Italian guys...and I remember I woke up in my hotel room because Chandler wanted to know if I had some aspirin...It's why we were late.
P:(to Chandler) And you knew that!!!
C: I had no reason to tell you!
R: ok what will you do Mon?
M: What do you mean?
Ro: Will you keep this baby?
M: Of course yes, I always wanted one, I couldn't, well...just kill him!
Ro: But this child will have no father!
J: Were's the problem? yours has two Mums!
(Ross glares at Joey)
C: Well, we already talked about it and...I will reconize this child...legally
R: You?
C: Yes, Why not?
P: Were you not extremely scared 'bout the simple word of...commitment?
C: You know what happened it's kinda my fault, I shouldn't have let her alone when she was so drunk, even I was as drunk as she was, so...
P: Wouldn't be Joey more credible as an Italian father?
M: I don't want my child to think is father is sleeping with all the chicks but his mother!
J: Well, I could arrange that...(he smiles)
M: Joey!
J: sorry
R: Yes, your right, for that, no problem with Chandler...
C: Thank you!
P: She's right you know!
Ro:(kinda laughing) hu, mon, do you realize your child's name will be...*Bing*
M: Yes, and? He would have Someone to call "Dad"
R: It's look like you already assumed it will be a boy!
M: Yeah, I can't thing it'll be anything else, even I tried hard! The world I thing to is he, never she!
P: Hey, it's me the psychic here! Let me try!(she come close to her and close her eyes) hum....ioooonnnnnn....huh!!!
M: what?
P:(looks chocked) hu? oh, I think your right(quickly)wanna guys have a coffee?
All bus C: Oh yes!
C: No, thanks
P:(to Monica) No, you, you can't
M: but...
C: She's right, no coffee for like...9 month(to Ross)It's 9 month, Right?
Ro: Yes...
M: Ok, so I rather stay here...
(Ross Rachel&Joey leave to Central Perk)
R: Phoebs, you coming?
P: Yes coming! I've to speak to Monica 'bout...(thinking hard) hu, pregnancy stuff, you know.
R: Ok, bye
C: Ok, I go in my ROOM(he looks at Mon who mouth ok and leaves)
P: Ok Mon, tell me the truth!
M:(stunned) What?
P: You lied, I felt you did
M: N..no! Why would I do that?
P: 'cause you don't want us to know who's the father is!
M: That...that just silly, phoebs! Your crazy! Now if you don't mind, I would like to rest a little bit, ok?
P: Ok, ok, bye!...(mumbles)I know I'm right! huh!
(Phoebe leaves. Monica wait a little bit and goes out, to do what? Oh, maybe a little hello to Chandler...or something else...)
[Scene: an hospital room, everybody is here watching Monica's echography]
D(octor): Ok, it'll be two little boys!
C: W..what?
J: Oh! may I be the second one's father, please, Mon?
(Ross stares at him in disbelief, everyone around is chocked, mouth open)

End