NEVER TOO BUSY
BY CREASSYA


this takes place after long time no see. While at the mall, chandler saw monica in sam goody buying cds. he was SURPRISED to see her being that she never mentioned to the gang that she was back in town. When asked why she didn't let them know anything, she told him that she would explains things at the coffeehouse. Chandler arranged for the gang to meet him there, but didn't say why. He didn't tell them about him seeing monica earlier that day because he wasn't sure if she would show up. When she did, the gang was in shock.

"Monica, what are you doing here?" Ross asked.

"Chandler didn't tell you?"

"No," Ross said with his face frowned up.

The all looked at me and then back at Monica. Seconds later, they were all hugging her. I noticed how shocked she was that I didn't tell them about running into her at the mall. Minutes later, they all took their seats.

"So, what's going on?" Rachel asked.

"Well, I moved back here."

"How long have you been back here Mon?" Ross asked.

"A couple weeks."

"What!" Joey said.

"Mon, what's going on?" I asked.

"It's a long story."

"We have the time," Phoebe said.

"Well, moving in with Tommy was a huge mistake. I regretted it as soon as we got to Arizona I thought it was because I was homesick, but I realized that I didn't love him anymore. I felt that we had grown apart. When I had finally made up my mind to tell him how I felt, I walked in the house, and I caught him with another woman."

"Oh my God!" Rachel said.

"Actually, I caught her coming out of our bedroom wearing his bathrobe."

"Oh," Phoebe said.

"I moved out, but I was too ashamed and embarrassed to come back to New York, and I felt really stupid about the whole thing."

"You could have told us Mon," Rachel reminded her.

"Yeah, we're your bestfriends," Joey added.

"I know, and I'm sorry I shut you guys out of my life."

"We're just glad to have you back," I said sincerely.

"Thanks Chandler."

Ten minutes later, while the gang was catching up on what's been going on in my life, a woman came over to the table where Chandler was sitting. She touched his face, and I instantly became jealous.

"Mon, this is Stacie," Chandler said.

"Hi."

"Hi. I've heard so much about you from these guys."

No one's mentioned you, I wanted to say. I put on a fake smile and tried not to grit my teeth or show that I was jealous. She sat on his lap and I became really uncomfortable. I immediately wanted to get up and leave. I sat there trying to think of excuses to leave, but I couldn't think of any.

"So Chandler, are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"We're going out to dinner."

"We didn't discuss that."

I, along with the rest of the gang, looked at the two of them sensing an argument was about to erupt. Chandler looked a little upset with Stacie.

"Well, we're discussing it now."

"Guys, I'll talk to you later," he said getting up from his seat.

I watched him as he and his girlfriend left the coffeehouse. As I turned my attention back to the gang, I see Rachel shaking her head.

"What?" I asked.

"They're always arguing."

"Yeah, she decides that she wants to do something and she expects for him to stop what he's doing to cater to her and whatever she wants to do," Phoebe added.

"She doesn't even ask him what he wants to do," Ross said.

"How long have they been going out?"

"Four months," Joey said.

"So, he just let's her call all the shots?" I asked.

"No. That's why they're always arguing," Joey said.

"They usually just argue right in front of us," Ross said.

"Yeah. I guess Chandler didn't want you to see that on your first day back with us," Phoebe said.

"Maybe."

The next day, I walked into Chandler and Joey's apartment. Chandler walked out of his room upon hearing me at the door. When he saw me, he smiled.

"Hi there."

"I'm glad to see you," he said.

"Same here. I came over to see if you're all right."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't even get to see you that long because of Stacie."

I walked over and took a seat next to him on the couch.

"Oh?"

"I didn't want you see us argue, so we came back here to yell at each other."

"So, you guys do this all the time?"

"Unfortunately."

"I see."

"Listen to me. I haven't talked to you alone like this in years and I'm going on about my problems with my girlfriend."

"It's no problem. I'm back here for good now, and I'm always here. Whenever you need to talk or vent your anger, I'll be a phone call away."

"You've been a phone call away."

"I know, but this time I'm available."

"That's good to know."

"I really missed you Chandler."

"I miss you too. Why didn't you ever call me?"

"I wanted to, but I was embarrassed."

"Monica, it's me."

"I know. There's really no excuse for not keeping in touch."

"I know," he agreed.

"I know that I distanced myself from you and everybody else, but I'm here now."

"I'm glad you are."

"Especially for you," I said sincerely.

I took his hand in mine and we gazed into each other's eyes. It was a look that I haven't seen from him in years. I wanted to kiss him so badly and knew by the look in his eyes, that he felt the same way.

"Really? That means a lot."

"I mean it."

Chandler squeezed my hand while moving closer to me. I felt completely weak. He rose a hand to my face and I made no attempt to stop him. As he gazed into my eyes, I knew what was coming next. It was something I had been dreaming about for years. He gently touched my lips with his fingertips and I instantly became aroused. My eyes were locked on his. He removed his fingers from my lips and moved his hand to my cheek. We didn't take our eyes off each other until he leaned in for a kiss and we both closed our eyes. For the first time in five years, I felt Chandler's soft lips touching mine. Soon, his tongue found it's way into my mouth and I reached up and touched his face with the other hand.  His left hand cradled the back of my head as we sunk deeper into the kiss. A minute into the kiss, we stopped and looked at each other. He then stood up, took me by the hand, and we went into his room. He closed the door and locked it as I placed myself on his bed. He walked over and sat down next to me. I placed my hand on his thigh as he began caressing my face. I closed my eyes and could feel him gazing at me. With my eyes closed, he gave me a soft peck on the lips. The peck turned into a passionate kiss. Not long after, I was lying on my back with Chandler on top of me with my legs spread apart.

"I miss you so much," he said in between kissing me.

"Not more than I miss you," I said softly.

"I seriously doubt that," he said caressing my hair.

I smiled at him and touched his face.

"You have no idea how much I miss you."

"I think I have a pretty good idea," he said grinning.

He leaned in and kissed me once again. As the kiss began to heat up, his hands found my butt and he gave it a light squeeze. I moaned and Chandler's tongue left the inside of my mouth. He allowed his tongue to find my lips and began sucking on them. I did the same as he started touching my breast. I had almost forgotten how good his touch felt, and how passionate his kisses were. I loved every minute of it. All of a sudden, the both of us stopped and looked at each other. I could tell that were thinking the same thing. Us being there wasn't right. He's in a relationship, and so am I.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"This not being right?"

"Yeah."

He touched my face and gave me a peck on the lips. I laid there looking into his gorgeous blue eyes, not wanting to move. I knew that he didn't either because he made no attempt to get up.

"We're doing it again," he said.

"I know. I know it's wrong, but I don't wanna leave."

"I don't want you to leave either."

"I do have to go."

"Do you have to go now?"

"I think I should."

Chandler kissed me and then slowly got up off of me.  I sat up, but didn't get off the bed. He was sitting next to me with his hand in mine.

"What are we doing?"

"I don't know. But I know it's not right. We're both in relationships.....

"You didn't tell me that."

"It's nothing really to tell."

"How long have you been in this relationship?"

"A year and two months."

"You love him?"

"No."

"You're not just saying that because I'm asking, are you?"

"I don't love him. I really care about him, but I don't love him," I repeated.

"Okay."

"I've never even slept with him."

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm serious. He could be cheating on me for all I know."

"So, you're telling me that in a year and two months, the two of have never had sex?"

"That's what I'm telling you."

"Why haven't you?"

"I just didn't want to. I didn't have those feelings y'know?"

"So, it's been over a year since you've had sex?"

"That's right."

"Wow," Chandler said grinning.

"I know."

"So, you're like a virgin again huh?"

"Stop it," I said, smiling.

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not. You're happy that I haven't slept with anyone in a while."

"How do you know?"

"I can tell by the smile on your face."

"Oh."

"I know better than to ask this question, but what about you?"

"Yeah, I have. Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad at you."

"Good," he said, giving me a kiss on the mouth.

"Do you love her?"

"No. And I'm not just saying that."

"Good," I said, kissing him.

"I wish you didn't have to go."

"Me too."

"So, how is he taking you not sleeping with him?"

"He's okay with it. He doesn't pressure me or anything. We had a discussion about it a few times, and he knows what happened with me and Tommy. I just told him that I wasn't ready to sex with him, and he barely brings it up."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's really good about it. He's a nice guy."

"You talk about him as if he's just a friend."

"That's what he feels like. I mean, when I kiss him, I don't feel anything. And I know you're wondering why I'm with him."

"Well.....

"I don't wanna hurt him."

"I see. But what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You're obviously not happy with him."

"How do you know?"

"You're hear with me aren't you?"

"That's not why I'm here."

"I don't mean it like that. I mean, if you were really happy with someone, you wouldn't cheat on them."

"True. So I take it that you're not happy with Stacie."

"That's an understatement."

"I'm sorry."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am. I want you to be happy."

"With Stacie?"

"No comment."

"That's a no right?"

"Chandler, you know how I feel about you. Now I have to go, before someone comes over."

"All right."

When I got up off his bed and walked toward the door, Chandler got up and gently grabbed my arm. I turned around. I was standing up against his door when he kissed me again. This time, the kiss was more passionate then the previous ones. He kissed me like he would never see me or get the opportunity to kiss me again. I was enjoying it so much that I began unzipping his pants. I wanted him so badly. Then I started thinking about what happened years ago before I left, and I broke the kiss.

"I have to go."

He kissed me gently on the lips and looked into my eyes for a few seconds before opening the door for me.

"Remember, I'm always here if you need to talk. I'm never too busy."

I left his room and was on my way to the door when he called my name.

"Monica."

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

When she walked out the door, I went back into my room and sat on my bed. I was grateful that all the tension between us has disappeared. When I saw her at the mall, things were so awkward between us. When I laid back on my bed, I immediately began to visualize images of Monica and I making out. Me touching her face. Her unzipping my pants. Her smiling at me. She has always been difficult to get out of my mind.

It's a month later. I was sitting at my desk talking to Joey on the phone. He mentioned something about the gang hanging out after work. I wanted to go, but I had too much to catch up on. They said that they would be gone by the time I got home. When I got off the phone with Joey, I thought about calling Monica to see if she was going with them, but my boss walked in. He wanted to talk to me about firing someone, which I've always had a difficult time doing. But in this case, It needed to be done. The person I had to fire always came to work late, he was incompetent, didn't get along with the other employees, and wasn't cooperative. Everyone was complaining about him. This was what I hated about my job, although the money was good.

When I had gotten home from work, I took off my shoes and walked into my room. I walked over to my closet for something to change into. When I found something, I changed my clothes and went back into the living room.  Before sitting down, I checked my messages.

"Monica, this is Chandler. I haven't seen you in a while because it's been really hectic at work. I was wondering if you were getting together with the gang tonight. I won't be able to because I'll be working late. Anyway, I'll be home later. Call me back."

The other messages were from the gang telling me they were going out. I didn't feel like being home by myself, so I went back into my room to put on my shoes and my jacket. I turned out all the lights in the apartment except for my lamp that was by the phone, and left. Half hour later, I walked into Chandler and Joey's apartment. I noticed that the only light that was on was the small light that sat on the entertainment center. Chandler was sitting in his recliner. He turned the recliner around when he heard me walk in. He wasn't watching TV. He was listening to his stereo.  Seconds after I walked in, the song "Stay," by Brian McKnight came on.
He stood up without a word and as I walked over to him.

STAY

It's been, too long
Since last I saw your face
You been keepin' it, tight and everything
Appears to be in it's proper place
We laughed about, back in 94'
Reminiscin', I'm hoping
For a little old times sake
Can you stay, can you stay

I stood in front of Chandler and put my hands to his chest. He put his hands on the back of my  hands and rubbed them gently. He then took my hands from his chest and put them around his waist. He gazed into my eyes and we kissed. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he held me tighter. I put my arms around his neck, and soon my hands were in his hair.

Do you, want me
Anything like I want you
Your body's callin'
Tell me you can hear it too
I'm still crazy for you
What are we gonna do
Can you stay, stay

He slid his hands down to my butt. His hands felt so good touching me. Not only did I like the feel of his hands, but I enjoyed the feel of his lips and tongue touching mine. He was an amazing kisser. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. I touched his smooth face and gave him a peck on the lips.

The night is, young and
A familiar mood fills the air
I pour the wine and
Run my fingers through your hair
The mojos workin'
Can you feel it
It's almost time to reveal it
Let's fly away
What do ya say

I always loved her gentle touch. She had a habit of touching my face, which didn't bother me at. She had the touch of an angel. Her eyes sparkled as she looked into my eyes and offered me a very warm and sexy smile. For the past month, we've been trying not to end up like this, but it hasn't worked. I want her near me all the time. I looked into her angelic face and we kissed. The feel her body pressed against mine got me very aroused, and she noticed. She broke the kiss and raised her eyebrow.

Do you, want me
Anything like I want you
Your body's callin'
Tell me you can hear it too
I'm still crazy for you
What are we gonna do
Can you stay, stay

Don't you worry 'bout a thing girl
Everything's all right, it's all right
See the smile upon my face
'Cause we're together, together
Let's forget about the past
That was yesterday, yesterday
But today is today
Stay

Instead of kissing her again, I held her close as we slow danced. She rubbed her hands up and down my back while I ran my fingers through her hair. She loved when I did that. She would hold me tighter and sigh.

Do you, want me
Anything like I want you
Your body's callin'
Tell me you can hear it too
I'm still crazy for you
What are we gonna do
Can you stay

When the song ended, I reluctantly stepped away from Monica and turned off the stereo. While turning off the stereo, she walked into my room. I turned out the small light that sat on the entertainment center, and walked into my room and closed the door. She was standing by the bed instead of sitting on it. I walked over to her and stood there looking into her eyes for a few seconds before kissing her. We stood there kissing for two minutes before lying on the bed.  I took Monica's hands and placed them over her head. When I allowed my lips to leave hers, they found her neck and I slowly moved my mouth and tongue toward her breasts. Her shirt was still on, but that didn't stop me. My mouth went over her breasts and she let out a sigh. I looked at her while taking her shirt off. I saw the lust in her eyes that I was feeling. Once I had taken off our clothes, I reached over to my night stand for protection. She watched me as I placed it on, her arms still be above her head.  I laid on top of her giving her gentle pecks on the lips.

"Chandler."

"Yeah."

"Go easy on me. I haven't done this in a while," she said softly.

"Haven't I always?"

I began kissing her the way she likes me to. I started off by giving her pecks on the lips and slowly making the pecks last longer each time before entering my tongue in her mouth. I took my time. I spread her arms apart and laced my fingers through hers. Seconds later, my tongue was in her ear. I moved a little and slowly entered her. She moaned as I found my way inside her.

I squeezed Chandler's hands as he went inside me. The pain was definitely there. I was thankful he laced his fingers through mine beforehand. When his tongue left my ear, he looked at me while he gently moved inside me. I loosened up and the pain disappeared. He felt incredible. And looking into his face, made it feel even better. When he pushed deeper into me, I closed my eyes and moaned a little longer than usual. With my eyes closed, I could feel his eyes on me, which aroused me even more. I didn't realize how much I missed feeling him inside me until we were making love. He began to moan himself, as his laid his forehead against mine.

"I miss this," I said in a low voice.

"So do I."

He let go of my hands and began to run them all over my body. I was in heaven. While in motion, he began to moan and call out my name. I held him tightly as he murmured in my ear. I ran my fingers through his hair. Minutes later, we rolled over and I was now on top of him. I then put his arms above his head and we both smiled. I leaned in and kissed him passionately as I began to move. When I removed my hands from his, I whispered in his ear.

"I love making love you Chandler."

He responded by moaning. When I sat up, he placed his hands firmly at my waist and began to control the movement while on his back. His hands moved from my waist to my stomach, and then up to my breasts. He gave them a light squeeze and I closed my eyes. He sat up and held me in his arms. Our lips touched as I continued to move. Him being inside me with his arms wrapped around me and his lips touching mine, felt absolutely amazing. He kissed me with so much love and affection and held me like a protector. He began to caress my thighs and broke the kiss to speak.

"Monica, you feel incredible," he moaned.

Twenty minutes later, I placed my right hand on her back and laid her down. As I laid her on her back, I slipped out. I laid on top of her and gently pushed myself back inside her.  When I spread her legs a little further apart she moaned even louder. With my lips pressed against hers, the moans quieted a little. As I sped up the pace a little, she repeatedly called out my name when my lips left hers. In between her calling out my name I planted soft kisses on her lips. She touched my face each time I leaned in to kiss her.  I love her touch. Her skin was incredibly soft and smooth, and so were her lips. She gently ran her hands up and down my arms, chest, and butt. With her hands running through my hair she began sucking on my neck. She felt so good that I couldn't help pushing deeper and deeper into her. Once again, she began calling out my name and telling me how amazing I felt. An hour later, as the lovemaking came to an end, we held each other tightly. I could tell that she didn't want to let me go. I felt the same way. I lifted my head up and looked her in the face. She was beautiful. Looking into her gorgeous face and feeling her body close to mine, I don't know how I was able to be without her for five years.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful you are, and how I can't believe I managed to be without you all this time."

"I feel the same way."

"So, are you staying with me tonight?"

"After this, why would I not?" Monica said smiling.

"You mean I get to hold you in my arms all night?"

"That's what I'm saying."

"Wow. Must be my lucky night."

"Mine too. I haven't had sex that good since the last time I slept with you."

"Me either."

"Good."

"You know, I didn't expect for you to keep in touch with me as much as you have. You've been really busy with work."

"Like I told you before. I'm never too busy for you."

I touched her faced and smiled, grateful to have her here and in my arms for the night.
 

SECRET RENDEZVOUS........... NEXT