LAST NIGHT SINGLE
BY CREASSYA



This takes place six months after Her First Steps. Chandler and Monica have been planning their wedding for a while, with the help of the gang. Now the wedding is only a day away. With this being Chandler and Monica's last night before they're married, throughout the night, they reflect all that's happened since Chandler was reunited with Ross in New Jersey where Chandler once lived.
 

Chandler and Monica were in her room kissing. He was about to go back to his apartment with Joey and Ross for the night. Phoebe peaked her head in the room and smiled.

"That's enough you two."

They continued to kiss for a few seconds longer before they looked at her.

"You could at least give us a little more time," Chandler said.

"I could..." she said still standing there.

Chandler gave Monica a peck on the lips and they left the room. They went back into the living room with the rest of the gang. Rachel was holding Jasmine. When Chandler was about to leave with the guys, Jasmine got out of Rachel's lap and ran over to him. He picked her up and started kissing her all over her face. She turned red as she laughed at him. He then put her down and left with Joey and Ross. Jasmine ran back over to Rachel and sat in her lap.

"Mom, are you marrying daddy tomorrow?"

"Yes I am sweetie."

"I still can't believe how clear she talks," Phoebe said.

"I know. You can understand everything she says."

"Not everything," Monica pointed out.

"My daddy is marrying my Mom," Jasmine said to Phoebe.

They smiled at her. Monica still couldn't believe that she and Chandler were actually getting married. She smiled at the memory of him walking into her and Rachel's apartment for the first time. Ross had told Chandler to meet him there and when she opened the door and saw his face for the first time in years, she was instantly attracted to him. She had trouble keeping her eyes off him. When he made a comment about how good she looked, she blushed. Soon after, Ross entered the apartment with Keith. When Keith kissed her in front of Chandler, she became a little uncomfortable. She was never sure if Chandler noticed. Keith coming over kind of ruined her day, but she had trouble keeping Chandler off her mind. She wasn't sure that she would see him much after that, but he and Ross began to keep in touch with each other. He would come into town and spend time with the gang, which lead to the two of them becoming close. Although she was going through a difficult time, she remembers that time with fondness. It was at that point in her life where they forged a special friendship. He was there for her in every sense of the word.

"She's gonna be smart like Chandler," Monica said.

"That's for sure," Phoebe said.

"Well, it's time to go to bed Jazzy," Monica said.

She went over to her and Rachel and took her by the hand.

"Night night," Jasmine called to them as she walked into her room.

Phoebe and Rachel smiled.

"She's so adorable," Rachel said.

"She is."

Chandler watched as Joey and Ross sat in front of the TV watching wrestling. He was glad that he happened to run into Ross years ago in New Jersey. They had lost touch with each other after college. He had missed him. He was a good friend. Joey was also a good friend. When he and Ross started hanging out again, the rest of the gang would come along, which he had no problem with. He got to know them, and they instantly became friends. He was truly thankful for friends like them.

He walked into his room to call Monica when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi sweetie."

"I was just about to call you."

"Jazzy wants to say goodnight."

"Okay."

Monica put her on the phone.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah Jazzy."

"Mommy said I could say goodnight."

"Oh she did?"

"Yes."

"Well, goodnight honey."

"Goodnight daddy."

Chandler smiled, as Monica returned to the phone.

"Miss me yet?" Chandler asked.

"Yeah, I miss you."

"Are you in your room?"

"Yeah, you?" Monica asked.

"Yeah. I needed some privacy."

"Me too. I was just thinking about the first time you showed up at my apartment in New York."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I could barely take my eyes off you," Monica said in a seductive tone.

"I don't think it's wise to sound so sexy right now."

"Oh?"

"I might be tempted to come over tonight when Phoebe and Rachel go to sleep."

"Oh yeah? Well, I might feel the need to come over right now."

"You're getting me excited," Chandler said, grinning.

"I know."

"Well, we should hang up before I really get excited."

"I agree."

"I love you," Chandler said softly.

"I love you too."

When they hung up the phone with each other, Chandler laid on his back smiling to himself. He began thinking about their first kiss. He remembered lying on his bed when the phone rang. It was Monica calling to tell him to turn on the radio. She hung up the phone leaving him puzzled. He walked over to the radio, and turned it on. Monica had dedicated the song Love For All Seasons, by Christina Aguilera. While listening to the song, he paid close attention to the words. When the song ended, he was completely shocked. He sat on his bed for a few seconds trying to gather himself. He wanted to be with Monica, but wasn't sure that she wanted to be with him, until he heard the song. He was so excited that he had forgotten to call her back. He put his clothes on and ran out the door. He had to see her, to kiss her, to touch her. He still remembered how good the kiss was.  He put his hands to her face and looked deep into her blue eyes. While caressing her hair he leaned in and kissed her for the first time. Her hands were touching his face as they kissed. He also remembered the look in her eyes when they stopped kissing. She then moved her hand from his face and slid her hand down toward the front of his neck, and then toward the back. Her hands were soon his hair, and she was kissing his neck. He closed his eyes enjoying the softness of her lips against his skin.

He wanted to make love to her so badly that night, but forced himself to remain in control. She was just getting out of a bad relationship, and he didn't want to rush things. He knew that she was still vulnerable. They sat in her room and talked about things. She was running her fingers through his hair while sitting on his lap. He didn't want to leave her that night for anything, but he knew that they had to take things slow. He adored Monica, and didn't want anything to ruin their friendship or their romance to come. As he returned to the present, he was lying there thinking about how he made the right decision to take things slow. He had needs, but push them aside for Monica's needs, and everything turned out better than they expected.

Once Jasmine was put to sleep, Monica went back to her room. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Since she's been with Chandler, she had plenty to smile about. At times when she was alone, she offended reflected on how far she'd come as far as dating was concerned. She had dated quite a few losers, which ultimately made room for Chandler to come into her life. Keith was the last one before Chandler. She tried really hard not to think about him, but it was difficult. When she began dating him, things seemed pretty normal. He was a nice guy. Then, slowly things began to change. After a while, she found herself trapped in the relationship. He was taking over her life. She was miserable with him. When she and Chandler became close, things went from bad to worst with her and Keith. He didn't want anyone around Monica. She thought about the time when the gang was in New Jersey at Chandler's apartment and she and Keith were alone. They had an argument and Monica locked herself in her room. If frightened her when she couldn't get him to leave. The only person she thought of calling to help her was Chandler. He quickly came to her side without hesitation. She thought Keith was going to hit her until her hero, Chandler walked in and rescued her. That was the day that she realized that something was really wrong with Keith. When Chandler had thrown him out, he held her in his arms protectively, and for the first time, she felt completely safe.

From that day on, being in his arms was where she wanted to be. Although she was already attracted to him, that was day she realized that her feelings for him had grown even stronger, and that she wanted him by her side for a long time to come. Later that night, she remembered sitting in the living room on the couch with tears in her eyes. She was feeling like a failure and felt that she would never find happiness again. At the thought, Chandler entered her mind. He was like a guardian angel to her. He looked after her a lot more than he had to and she felt extremely lucky. He knew just when she needed a good laugh. He wasn't afraid to joke around when she was sad, and she appreciated that. She also appreciated the fact that no matter how bad Keith treated her, he never criticized her for staying with him. She knew that there were times when he wanted to tell her to leave him, but he didn't. Instead, he lended an ear to listen, and provided a shoulder for her to cry on. He felt that his main purpose as a friend was to be there for her and support her. And for that, he was perfect in her eyes.

While the guys were sitting around eating hot dogs, Chandler was reminded of the time the gang came to his apartment in New Jersey a week after Monica had broken up with Keith. They didn't do much during their visit, but they all got a chance to just talk and have a good time. They felt that Monica really needed it. He thought about the story Joey had told them about an ex-girlfriend of his who had run over his foot with her car. The gang thought it was hilarious, and had a difficult time trying to keep a straight face. It was the first time the gang had seen Monica laugh in ages. They were all laughing at Joey's unfortunate situation, with the exception of him. It was nice to see that the tears in Monica's eyes that day weren't from crying. Although he and Monica were happy with their life in Florida, they missed sitting around with their friends everyday laughing and talking. He and Monica didn't have any friends in Florida, and they looked forward to each visit from the gang.

"What's with the goofy look on your face?" Joey asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean, you just look really goofy."

"Doesn't he always look like that?" Ross teased.

"Very funny."

"You nervous about tomorrow?" Ross asked.

"Nope."

"You're not?" Joey asked.

"Not at all."

"He won't be saying that tomorrow," Ross reminded him.

"Maybe not, but I'm fine right now."

"Of course you are. You're not getting married today," Joey pointed out.

Chandler and Ross looked at each other and smiled.

"What would we do without you Joe?" Chandler said.

"Well, obviously not much," he said grinning.

While Monica was cleaning the kitchen, the phone rang. It was Joey calling for Phoebe. She smiled and took the phone in the other room. Monica smiled as Phoebe left the kitchen. She always loved talking to Chandler on the phone. Even before they started dating. She remembered the night that she and Chandler stayed on the phone all night. She was telling him that he could come to her whenever he needed to talk. After talking on the phone for a while, Chandler drifted off to sleep. She laid in bed listening to his slow breathing, wishing that he was lying right there next to her. She even told him so in a low voice. She knew that he was asleep and didn't hear her, but she couldn't fight the urge to utter those words. She wanted to fall asleep in his arms more than anything that night. She also remembered the song that was playing on the radio before she drifted off to sleep. It was the song "Blessed", by Christina Aguilera. The song truly expressed the way she felt about him.

When she woke up the next morning, the phone was no longer in her ear. It was underneath the covers. She reached for the phone and put it to her ear. Just as she was about to hang up, Chandler spoke. She melted at the sound of his sexy low voice. They didn't talk long because both of them had to go to work, but for the rest of the day, she was in a very good mood. She couldn't stop smiling. All day at work, she couldn't wait to get home to call him. She thought about his voice throughout the day, and the people at work noticed how cheerful she was. They wondered what was going on. All she told them was that she had finally gotten out of a bad relationship. She smiled to herself thinking of how Chandler was really the reason she was happy, although getting rid of Keith was a huge weight off her shoulders.

Chandler and Ross were talking while Joey was on the phone with Phoebe. They were talking about how good things were going between them. They were inseparable. Ross told Chandler that every time he sees them together, it's still hard for him to believe how being with Phoebe has calmed Joey down. Chandler felt the same way.

"I guess if you can be in a serious relationship, anybody can."

"I think you're right about that," Chandler said.

"I'm really happy for you guys. All four of you."

"Thanks Ross."

He and Ross were in the dining room. When Ross got up to get a beer from the kitchen, Chandler smiled to himself. He didn't know why, but he started thinking about his first night with Monica. When she would spend the weekends at his place, they slept in separate rooms. Chandler was trying his best to control himself with her. He wanted to make love to her the night she dedicated that song to him, but he forced himself to wait. Looking back, he still didn't know how he managed to keep his self control. His self control ended when she entered his room to kiss him goodnight. She had done so before. But looking at her standing in a pool of moonlight, made his heart start racing and he melted. He could no longer resist her. When she kissed him gently, he held her tightly, knowing that their bodies were about to become one. As the kiss ended, she turned to leave, but he gently grabbed her hand and pulled her close. He kissed her with so much passion and intensity to let her know that he was ready to make love to her. After they kiss, he told her that he loved her. At the touch of her hands on his face, he closed his eyes. He remembered how beautiful she looked standing in front of him with the moon shinning through his bedroom window. His eyes were locked on her as he began unbuttoning her shirt. He could still recall how good she felt, and her moaning and calling out his name. Making love to her for the first time was all that he imagined it to be and more.

When the lovemaking ended, he was moved when he saw tears in her eyes. When asked why she was crying, she told him that no one had ever made love to her the way he did. He would never forget the look on her face when she said that. He guessed that no one had ever really taken their time to make the sex romantic. He softly kissed her and they cuddled up next to one another and talked for an hour before she initiated the lovemaking a second time that night. She looked at him seductively and climbed on top of him. Round two was when Jasmine Chandler Bing was conceived. Of the numerous times they made love that night, the second time there was no condom used. She felt amazing moving on top of him and he told her so. With his hands placed on her waist, he began to move also, which made Monica moan more and more.  When she leaned in to kiss him, he held on to her tightly, and afterwards, they both climaxed together. She felt so good that it didn't cross his mind to pull out before climaxing. He knew that even if he had thought about it, it would have been useless to try. After lying on top of him for a while, she feel asleep in his arms.

The third time, he initiated it by waking her up with passionate kisses to her neck. When she had awaken, she looked at him with a smile on her face, knowing that they were about to make love for a third time. He was surprised at how much stamina he had. After the fourth time, he gave her a full body massage. While massaging her, he planted gentle kisses on her back. Once on her back again, Chandler kissed her from head to toe, and it wasn't long before they were making love for the fifth time that night. Monica told him that she often thought about that night as much as he had. The next morning, they made love twice more on his couch in the living room. It was definitely the best weekend he'd ever had. Chandler noticed that it was almost twelve o'clock, and Joey had finally gotten off the phone. He had the urge to call Monica, so he walked into his room and closed the door. He laid on his bed and dialed her number. She answered on the second ring.

"Mon?"

"Hi sweetie."

"Hi honey."

"You must miss me," she teased.

"I was just thinking about our first time together."

"Really?" She asked grinning."

"Yeah."

"I think about it all the time. That was the best weekend ever."

"I know. I can't wait to get a hold of you tomorrow night," he said in a low, sexy tone.

"Neither can I sexy."

"Y'know, if the gang wasn't here, I'd be right over there in a heartbeat."

"No, I would have been at your place."

"Have I ever told you how much I love making love to you?"

"Plenty of times," she answered in a low voice.

"Have I ever mentioned how sweet and sexy you sound on the phone?"

"Not as much as I have gorgeous," Monica said seductively.

"I love the way you moan," he said grinning.

"You moan more than I do."

"I know, but don't tell anybody."

"Did I ever tell you what it does to me?"

"I don't think you have."

"Hearing you moan, really turns me on," Monica said slowly.

"You've never told me that before Ms. Geller."

"You wanna hear something else?"

"Do I?"

"I love to hear the sound of your voice while we're making love. You ever notice that when you talk to me, I have multiple orgasms?"

"Now that you mention it...." he said blushing.

"Wanna know something else?"

"There's more?"

"I love you Chandler Bing," she said softly.

"I love you too Ms. Geller."

"Are you ready to marry me tomorrow?"

"More than anything," he said sincerely.

"Can I have a kiss before you go?"

Chandler made kissing noises, which brought a smile to her face.

"Wow, you're even good at kissing over the phone."

"I have many talents."

"You sure do."

"Sweet dreams."

"I love you," she said again.

"I love you more."
 

OUR SPECIAL DAY, IS NEXT