ALL IS FORGIVEN

BY CREASSYA
 
 

This takes place after Pleasures of Love. Monica still hasn't been able to forgive Rachel for making negative comments about Chandler. Rachel feels incredibly guilty, and is trying to become friends with Monica, but she wouldn't let her.
 

Chandler was sitting at home in his living room watching TV. There was a knock at the door, so he got up to answer it. It was Monica. They kissed for a few seconds before she came in. She went over to the couch as he closed the door.

"So how was your day?" Chandler asked approaching the couch.

"I'm exhausted."

"All right. Lay down."

"Chandler, I think I'm too tired to do anything."

"You're too tired to get a message?"

"Oh." She said blushing.

"You thought I meant sex didn't you?" He asked smiling.

"No."

"Yeah right."

Chandler knelt beside the couch as Monica laid on her stomach. He slowly lifted her shirt up and slid it over her head. He put his hands on her and began messaging her neck and shoulders first. She closed her eyes enjoying his soft gentle touch. Chandler messaged her for an hour. When she turned over on her back, he softly kissed her lips.

"Thanks sweetie, I really needed that."

"No problem. I thought you could use it."

Monica sat up and put her shirt back on. She watched Chandler as he struggled to find the remote. When he found the remote under the couch cushion, he sat down and looked at her.

"What?"

"Nothing." She said blushing.

"Come on, you can tell me."

"I can't look at you without you questioning me?" She said fighting off a smile.

"I'm just curious as to why you looked at me the way you did."

"Okay, fine. I was just thinking about how cute you are. Happy?"

"Oh." He said blushing.

Chandler put his arm around her and she cuddled close to him. Hours later, they had fallen asleep watching TV. It was 2am when Chandler woke up.

"Mon? Wake up." He said rubbing her shoulder.

"What time is it?"

"Two in the morning."

"Oh my God!"

"You can stay here."

"Then I'll have to get up really early to go home and get ready for work."

"All right. I'll catch a cab with you. I don't want you going home this late by yourself."

"You don't have to sweetie, I'll be fine."

"I know, because I'm going with you."

On the way home, Monica was asleep in Chandler's arms. When they arrived at her apartment building he woke her up, and told the cab driver to wait. He walked her to her door and gave her a soft peck on the lips. She was so tired that as soon as she laid on her bed she fell asleep. She didn't even change into her nightclothes.

The next day after work, she stopped by the coffeehouse. Phoebe and her boyfriend Jimmy, where on their way out when she came in and sat down. When they left, Rachel returned from the bathroom and came over and sat next to Monica.

"Hi." Rachel said trying to sound upbeat and cheerful.

"Hi."

"Monica, I don't know how many times I have to apologize to you. I'm so sorry if I offended you. I really didn't mean to."

"It's over with now." Monica said.

"You know...I don't blame you for hating me."

"I don't hate you." Monica said caving in.

"You don't?" Rachel asked surprised.

"No, I don't."

"It sure seemed like it."

"I was just upset."

"Monica, I don't have very many friends anymore, and I would really like it if you and I can put this behind us."

"What do you mean, anymore?"

"I felt the exact same way you feel about Chandler. I was very protective of my ex. I didn't let anyone say bad things about him. My bestfriend constantly told me that he was no good and that he didn't really love me. We drifted apart because I couldn't stand her putting him down all the time. Well, it turned out that she was right. He was cheating on me...with her."

"Oh my God!"

"That same week, I also found out that he had slept with two of my other girlfriends before that. My other friends all knew about it, and nobody said anything to me. I thought that they were my friends."

"I'm sorry. I can't imagine how you must have felt."

"It was horrible. I mean, it was bad enough that he was cheating, but with my closest friends...."

"I don't know what to say." Monica said softly.

"I just wanted to tell you why I've been so apologetic. I miss having girlfriends that I can hang out with and do stuff with." Rachel said trying to hold in her tears.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch about all this."

"I don't blame you really."

"No, I have a tendency to over react to things. Plus, Chandler really means a lot to me. He's the sweetest guy...

"I know. I was wrong about him. I see how he treats you. You're lucky."

"Thanks."

A couple hours later, Monica opened the door to let Phoebe in. She was shocked to see Rachel sitting at the kitchen table.

"Whoa! How did this happen?"

"Relax Phoebe, we're fine now." Monica said.

"Really? Oh that's so great. I didn't think you two would ever get along."

"Me either." Monica said smiling.

As soon as Phoebe took a seat at the kitchen table, Chandler walked in. He stood frozen with the same expression on his face as Phoebe.

"Did I miss something?"

"They kissed and made up." Phoebe said.

Chandler smiled and Monica lead him to her bedroom.

"Well, what happened?"

"I decided to stop being a bitch."

"You're not a bitch."

"Well, I'm not upset with her anymore. I decided to give her another chance."

"I'm proud of you Mon." He said touching her face.

"So am I."

"Good."

"So, what's up?"

"Oh, me and Ross are gonna be hanging out today, you don't mind do you?"

"Of course not." She said leaning in to kiss him.

"Okay, I'll come by later."

"All right."

They returned to the kitchen, just as Rachel was getting up to use the bathroom.

"Chandler, I just wanted to apologize for the things I said about you. I misjudged you."

"It's all right."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He kissed Monica again and headed out the door. When Monica turned around, Phoebe and Rachel were looking at her with smiles on their faces.

Later that night, Monica was in her room changing into her night clothes. She wasn't sure if Chandler was home yet. She wanted to talk to him before she went to sleep. She went over to her radio and turned it on. She went over to her night stand pick up the phone to call Chandler. The phone rang a couple times then the answering machine came on.

When Chandler arrived home, he decided to call Monica. He noticed that he had messages, so he pressed the button. There was a song on the answering machine for him from Monica.
 

Weak

I don't know what it is
That you've done to me
But it's caused me to act
In such a crazy way
What ever it is that you do
When ya do whatcha doing
It's a feeling that I don't understand
Cause my heart starts beating triple times
With thoughts of loving you
On my mind
I can't figure out just what to do
When the calling here is you

I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak
I lose all control
Then something takes over me
In a day it looks so amazing
It's not a phase I want you to stay with me
By my side I swallow my pride
You love is so sweet it knocks me
Right off of my feet
Can't explain why ya lovin makes
Me weak

Time after time after time
I try to fight it
Your love is strong
It keeps on holding on
Resistance is down
When you're around
My baby
And one condition I don't
Want to be alone

Cause my heart starts beating
Triple times
With thoughts of loving you
On my mind
I can't figure out
Just what to do
When the calling here is you

I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak
I lose all control
And something takes over me
In a day it looks so amazing
It's not a phase
I want you stay with me
By my side I swallow my pride
Your love is so sweet
It knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why ya lovin
Makes me weak

I try hard to fight it
No way can I deny it
Your love's so sweet
Knocks me off my feet

I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak
I lose all control
Then something takes over me
In a day it looks so amazing
It's not a phase
I want you to stay with me
By my side I swallow my pride
Your love is so sweet
It knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why ya lovin
Makes me weak

I get so weak
Blood starts racing
Through my veins
I get so weak
Boy it's something
I can't explain
Something bout the way ya do
The things ya do it
Knocks me right off of me feet
Can't explain why ya lovin
Makes me weak

When the song ended Chandler picked up the phone to call Monica. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hello." She said in a low voice.

"How's my sugar lips?" He asked sitting on his bed.

"Great, now that I'm talking to you."

"I know it's late, but I had to hear your voice."

"That's why I called you earlier."

"Yeah, I heard the message, or should I say, the song."

"I was hoping that your machine wouldn't cut me off."

"I was surprised too. I think my machine like you."

"That's good to know." Monica said rolling over on her back.

"I loved it Mon, thanks honey."

"You're always doing sweet things for me."

"I've never been in a relationship like this before." Chandler said.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. We really respect each other, y'know. We do things to make each other smile. I like that." He said laying on his back.

"So do I."

"So, did you miss me today?" Chandler asked.

"Of course I did."

"Did you miss me?"

"Nah, not so much." Chandler said grinning.

"Okay, since you said that, I'm not letting you kiss these sugar lips for a while." Monica said laughing.

"Okay honey, I take it back."

"Nope, too late."

"I think you're bluffing."

"Why?"

"Because, you can't resist me. It said so in the song."

"Oh Please." Monica said laughing.

The next day, Monica was at the coffeehouse waiting for Phoebe and Rachel. Five minutes later, they showed up.

"Hey Mon." Phoebe said sitting down.

"Hey guys."

"So, what should we do tonight?" Phoebe asked.

"Let's all go out to dinner." Monica suggested.

"Yeah, we should triple date." Rachel said.

"Sounds like a good idea." Monica said sipping her tea.

Later that night, they were all in Monica's apartment waiting for her to come out. Chandler got up off the couch and went into her room.

"Tell her to hurry up." Phoebe said.

When Chandler walked into her room, he smiled.

"What?" Monica asked.

"You look so good that I wanna keep you all to myself tonight." He said approaching her.

"Oh really? Well, I think you should keep your hands to yourself."

"Why?"

"Because, I just got into this dress. You can take it off later." She said grinning.

"Come on Mon, they can wait five more minutes." He said kissing her neck.

"Okay." She said giving in.

Chandler lifted her dress up while she unbuttoned his pants. Meanwhile everyone is waiting for them. They entered the living room fifteen minutes later, looking as if nothing happened.

"Well it's about time." Phoebe said.

"I couldn't figure out what to wear, so Chandler helped me."

"Okay Monica, if you say so." Rachel said smiling.

They were all so busy teasing Chandler and Monica, that none of them noticed that Rachel's boyfriend Rick was staring at Monica.

When they were all seated at their table, Rick began his staring routine. Again, it went unnoticed. They were all laughing and talking except for him.

Chandler and Monica were feeding each other. Phoebe and Rachel smiled. Jimmy was holding Phoebe's hand under the table. Rachel wished that Rick was more affectionate when they were around people. She noticed that he was acting strange ever since they arrived at Monica's He was quiet and distant. She watched as Chandler wiped Monica's mouth with a napkin, and kissed the back of her hand. Jimmy would occasionally lean over and whisper something in Phoebe's ear to make her laugh, but Rick barely noticed Rachel. She figured that he wasn't that comfortable around Phoebe, Monica, and their dates, so she decided not to question him about why he was acting so strange.

A week later, Monica and Rachel were at the comedy club. Chandler had just stepped off stage, and another comic began his routine. When he was done, the show ended and Chandler was ready to leave. Monica and Rachel waited for Chandler outside the club. He couldn't wait to see Monica. He hadn't seen her all day because he was busy and so was she. He had two meetings that ran over and he had to stay an extra hour after work. From the office, he went straight to the club.

When he saw Monica he gave her a soft and loving peck on the mouth. Rachel smiled at them. She thought they made the cutest couple. After the show, they arrived at the coffeehouse. Rachel told Rick to meet her there. He was sitting at the small table near the couch when they entered. Rachel sat next to him and Chandler and Monica sat on the couch. Rick's eyes glided up and down every inch of her. He wasn't staring at her as much as he was the day they all went out for dinner, because he didn't want Chandler to notice.

Phoebe noticed him staring at Monica the minute she walked into the coffeehouse. She didn't know Rick that well, but she didn't like him. She had noticed that Rick took an interest in Monica, and she wanted to mention it to her, but she wanted to make sure that she wasn't jumping to conclusions. She was also a little afraid of how Rachel would react, but she knew that she should tell Monica. It was obvious that she wasn't aware of Rick's crush on her.

A couple days later, Phoebe was sitting at the kitchen table waiting to talk to Monica about Rick. She was in her room talking to Chandler on the phone. When she came back into the kitchen, Phoebe became nervous. She felt that she would lose her nerve.

"Okay Phoebe, what is it that you had to tell me?"

"Well, Okay....I'm just gonna say it before I lose my nerve."

"Okay."

"I think Rick has a crush on you."

"What?"

"Yeah, I've noticed him staring at you ever since we all went out to dinner over a week ago."

"I didn't notice anything. He hardly says a word."

"Yeah, because he's been too busy drooling over you to say anything."

"I don't think so."

"Okay, but I just thought that I should let you know."

"I'm sure it's nothing. " Monica said.

Two weeks later, Monica and Phoebe were at the coffeehouse. They were talking about Rick. Monica still wasn't convinced that Rick had a crush on her. Five minutes later, Rick and Rachel walked in a sat down on the couch next to Monica. Phoebe was sitting in the other chair.

"Well, I have to go." Phoebe said.

"You're leaving Already?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, I have to meet Jimmy. I'll see you guys later.

When she left, Rachel got up to go to the bathroom.

"You look really nice today." Rick said with a slight grin.

"Oh, thank you."

"So, where's Chandler?"

"He's at work."

"He's a lucky guy."

"Why's that?" Monica asked oblivious to Rick's flirting.

"Look at you. You're absolutely gorgeous." He said rubbing her thigh.

Monica moved his hand and sat there in shock. She couldn't believe that he was coming on to her, especially with Rachel approaching the couch. When she sat down, she noticed the look on Monica's face.

"Mon, are you all right?" Rachel asked with a frown.
 
 

MONICA HAS BEEN PUT IN A TOUGH SPOT

SHOULD SHE TELL RACHEL, OR SHOULDN'T SHE?

YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON....THE TRUTH HURTS