~OUR LOVE~

BY CREASSYA
 

This takes place after Saying It Out Loud. This is the beginning of season four. Chandler and Monica finally told one another that they love each other. They are at the point in their relationship where they can't keep their hands off each other. I have to warn you, that in this series, the material gets pretty hot, so brace yourselves........

Chandler was sitting at his desk at work. He was sitting in his office with a smile on his face. Last night Monica told him that she loved him. His heart was beating really fast when she spoke those three words. He didn't imagine that she would say it first. He had sat in his office all morning daydreaming. His secretary announced that he had a visitor, but he barely heard what she said. While he was thinking about Monica, she suddenly appeared. They smiled at each other and he walked over to her and took her hand in his.

"What brings you here? Not that I'm complaining."

"I just couldn't stop thinking about you." She said looking into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either." He said blushing.

"So, what are you doing for lunch?"

"You, I hope."

Monica smiled at him as he went over to the door and locked it.

"You're not serious are you?"

"Yes I am." He said coming closer to her.

"Chandler, you're at work. We can't do this."

"Who says?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

He leaned in and very sexily kissed her with as much passion as humanely possible. Her lips had just touched his moments earlier, and already, she was ready to take off his clothes. He slowly backed her against his desk and lifted her up. While sitting on his desk, she wrapped her legs around him and quickly unbuttoned his pants. Being that Monica was wearing a skirt, it was easy access for Chandler. Ten minutes later, they were fixing their clothes and Monica was hopping off the desk. Once their clothes were back in place, he gently kissed her on the lips.

"Was that what you had in mind?" She asked touching his face.

"Pretty much."

A few days later, Monica sat in Central Perk waiting for Phoebe to show up. She was an hour late. When Monica was about to leave, Phoebe walked in.

"Phoebe, why are you so late?"

"I'm right on time."

"We were supposed to meet her at four."

"No, we were supposed to meet at five." Phoebe said sitting down.

"How do you figure that?"

"Because Monica, I told you that we would meet here at five."

"Okay, fine than." Monica said giving in.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm bringing a friend with us next week."

"A friend?"

"Well, not exactly, I just met her a few days ago."

"Oh, where did you meet her?" Monica asked.

"I met her at the park. Her boyfriend knows Jimmy, and we got to talking and I invited her to come with us next week. "

"Okay, sounds good."

"Good."

"Oh, by the way, where are we going next week?"

"I don't know, I'll think of something." Phoebe said.

"All right."

Later that night, Monica was sitting on the couch watching TV when Chandler entered her apartment carrying roses in his hand. She turned around and smiled at him.

"These are for you." He said walking over and handing the roses to her.

She stood up and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Thank you. What did I do to deserve this?"

"Everything." He said leaning in to kiss her again.

"Everything?" She asked breaking the kiss.

"Just putting up with me is enough." He said grinning.

"You're no trouble."

"See, that's why I love you."

She smiled and went into the kitchen to cut the stems of the roses and put them in water. She couldn't believe her luck. She had never had a boyfriend who brought her roses just because. She had gotten roses from other guys, but only on special occasions. When she put the roses in water, she went over to him and kissed him very seductively. While they were kissing, Chandler picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

The next week, when Monica and Phoebe were at the coffeehouse, Rachel walked in.

"Hey Rachel." Phoebe said.

"Hi."

"Monica, this is Rachel."

"Hi." Monica said.

When Rachel sat in the chair, Chandler walked in. Somebody spoke to him and he held a conversation for a few minutes.

"Oh my God! That guy is incredibly rude and insensitive. He's such a jerk." Rachel said.

Monica and Phoebe turned around and noticed that Rachel was talking about Chandler. Monica glared at her and Phoebe turned back around to look at her.

"How do you know him?" Phoebe asked.

"He works at that comedy club. I think it's called The Laugh Factory or something."

"Are you talking about his comedy act?" Phoebe asked.

"Not just his comedy routine, but him in general. I saw him yelling at this poor guy one day. I mean, he just lost it. For no reason."

"How do you know that it was for no reason?" Monica asked angrily.

"Well, I don't know. Then this other time, he totally blew off this woman, who I think was his girlfriend. He caught a ride with this other comic that he knew and left her there. She had tears in her eyes when he left. Talk about being insensitive."

"I'm sure it wasn't how it seemed." Phoebe said hoping that Monica wasn't too mad.

"Please. I mean he's cute and everything, but I feel sorry for his girlfriend, that is if he has one."

Monica was about to say something, but Chandler came over and sat next to her.

"Hi honey." He said giving her a gently kiss on the lips.

When Rachel saw this, she felt completely embarrassed, but she tried not show it. She wanted to crawl into hole for putting her foot in her mouth like that.

"Hi sweetie." Monica said trying to cover up that fact that she was upset with Rachel.

"So, what are you girls doing tonight?" He asked.

"Well, I was going out with them, but I would rather spent some time with you."

"I would love to spend time with you, but didn't you already make plans with them?"

"Yeah, well, plans change." She said smiling.

"All right, but I didn't want you to cancel your plans with your friends to stay home with me. We can do that tomorrow night." He said taking her hand in his.

"Really, it's no problem Chandler. I actually persuaded her to spend some time with you. It's just be the two of us tonight." Phoebe said.

"Yeah, that's right." Monica said.

"Chandler, this is Rachel." Phoebe said feeling uneasy.

"Hi Rachel, nice to meet you."

"You too." She said feeling even worst.

She lowered her head in embarrassment as Monica glared at her.

"Well, we better get going." Phoebe said.

She sensed that Rachel was really embarrassed.

"Okay, have a good time." Chandler said putting his arm around Monica.

When Phoebe and Rachel got outside, Rachel covered her face with her hands.

"Oh my God! I sat there continuously criticizing and picking her boyfriend apart. I mean how embarrassing is that?" She said taking her hands away from her face.

"Well, I'd say, pretty damn embarrassing." Phoebe said.

"I know! I can't remember a time where I've been that embarrassed."

"You didn't know."

"Yeah, but oh my God, I feel so stupid!"

"Well, you should. Sorry."

"And the worst part, was that he didn't seem like such a bad guy. I can't believe I just did that. She must think I'm some kinda snob or something."

"Monica is a very sweet person, I'm sure she won't hold that against you."

"Yeah right. Is he always that nice?"

"Yeah, he's really good to her."

"Oh my God! Why did I do that?" She said whining.

"Look, tomorrow, we can come here, and you can apologize."

"No way. I don't plan on seeing her again. I feel bad enough as it is."

"I think she'll understand."

"I don't think so. If that were me, I wouldn't."

Chandler and Monica came back to his place. Chandler noticed that she seemed a little mad.

"Mon honey, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm fine."

"Are you mad about something?"

"No, why?"

"Because you're quite and you look mad."

"Okay, I am mad."

"It's not because you're here with me instead of Phoebe and that other girl?"

"No, not at all. That Woman, Rachel, said some things about you that I didn't like."

"Like what?"

"Well, she said that you're rude and insensitive. She saw you a couple times at the club. One time she saw you yelling at some guy, and the next time, she said you were blowing off some woman that she thought was probably your girlfriend."

Chandler shook his head and cracked a smile.

"Why aren't you mad?"

"Because, she obviously doesn't know me or why I was yelling."

"Why were you yelling?" I caught this guy, another comic, stealing my money, and I lost it."

"What about the girl?"

"I remember that day. It was Tanya."

"Ohhhhh."

"Yeah."

Chandler put his arm around Monica and lead her to the couch. He had a grin on his face. He was surprised to see Monica so angry, and over him. He had never seen her mad before.

"Mon, you're cute when you're mad." He said grinning.

She smiled at him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you're not mad."

"I doesn't matter how other people see me. What matters to me, as how you see me."

She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes. She couldn't understand how anybody could mistake him as being rude and insensitive. He was the most sensitive guy she'd ever met, and he wasn't rude at all. He was very sweet and caring. When Rachel was talking bad about him, she wanted to rip every hair from her head.

"I guess you're right, but I was still offended."

"I can tell." He said grinning."

He leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the mouth and then on the nose.

"I love you." Monica said touching his face.

"I'm glad." He said.

Monica playfully hit him. Chandler held her hands and kissed her softly on the mouth, and then on her neck. She then laid her head on his lap while looking up at him. He touched her face and caressed her hair. She was glad that she had stayed home with him. She couldn't think of anything better than looking into his gorgeous blue eyes, and cute face. With his hands caressing her skin and hair. They didn't say anything to each other while she laid her head in his lap. They just looked into each other eyes silent for a while. She reached up and touched his face.

"You're so cute."

He smiled and kissed her again.

A week later, Monica was sitting on the couch at the coffeehouse, when Phoebe and Rachel walked in. Rachel was about to turn around, but Phoebe grabbed her arm. They walked over to where Monica was sitting and she turned around. She wasn't at all pleased to see Rachel.

"Why'd you bring her?"

"Come on you two. I really want you guys to get along." Phoebe said whining.

"Monica, I just want you to know, that I'm really sorry about what I said towards Chandler. I had no idea that you were seeing him." Rachel said sincerely.

"She's really sorry Mon." Phoebe said pleading with her.

"I appreciate the apology." Monica forced herself to say.

"I'm really sorry. I misjudge him, and I was wrong. I don't really expect you to forgive me, but I just had to apologize."

Phoebe looked from Monica to Rachel. Monica still looked a little angry, and Rachel looked really ashamed of herself.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. I'll see you later Phoebe."

"Okay."

When Rachel left, Monica felt a little guilty. Rachel seemed really sincere and Monica was starting to feel like she was over reacting. She was still a little angry, but not like she was the last time she saw her.

"Monica, she feels extremely bad about what happened last week."

"I know Phoebe. You already said that."

"Okay, I'll leave it alone."

"Thank you."

A couple days later, Monica and Phoebe went to a new club that had just opened up. After an hour, Phoebe spotted Rachel from across the room and waved her over. When Rachel saw Monica, she reluctantly made her way over to them.

"Hey guys."

"So, what brings you here?" Phoebe asked.

"I'm with a guy friend of mine. He's over there." She said pointing to a guy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"So, you guys having a good time?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, so far, right Mon?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm gonna get back to my friend."

"Okay, I'll call you." Phoebe said.

"All right."

Rachel walked back across the room to join her date. Monica was no longer angry with Rachel, but now she felt bad for being so stubborn. When she came from the club, she went over to Chandler's. He was asleep when he heard someone on the door. He slowly got out of bed and walked to the door and opened it. Monica stood there smiling at him and he leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the lips. He went over and sat on the couch as she closed the door.

"Everything all right?"

"Chandler, do I make too much of things?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, do I over reacted?"

"Well....maybe a little."

"I think you're right."

"You mean the Rachel thing?"

"Yeah."

"I understand where you're coming from. If someone where saying negative things about you, I would have reacted the same way."

"Really?"

"Really. Here, lay on my lap.

Monica laid on his lap looking up at him. He put his fingers to her temples and began to message them. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his fingertips. Chandler loved to please her any way he could. It gave her pleasure as well as him. He messaged her temples for thirty minutes. When she drifted off to sleep, he carried her to bed. He gently laid her on her back and took off her shoes. He then turned her on her side and unzipped her dress. He slowly and carefully slid the dress off her and covered her up. Once she was covered up, he sat on the bed and looked at her. He then got in the bed and kissed her lips goodnight.
 
 

MONICA AND RACHEL DIDN'T HIT IT OFF

STAY TUNED TO SEE IF THINGS GET BETTER BETWEEN THEM

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT ONE......PLEASURES OF LOVE