SAYING IT OUT LOUD

BY CREASSYA
 
 

This takes place after The Next Level. Chandler and Monica slept together for the first time and are now a couple. They've also realized that they're in love with each other. Who will be the first one to say it first?......Let's see shall we....
 

Monica and Phoebe are at the coffeehouse. They had just come from the mall. While they were there, Monica saw a nice suit that she thought Chandler would like. She didn't buy it because she thought it was a little too early in their relationship to buy something that expensive.

"I still think you should have gotten that suit." Phoebe said.

"I really wanted to, but it's still early in our relationship. I have time."

"You're scared aren't you?"

"About what?"

"I don't know. You're scared about something."

"Well, I don't know how he'll react. I really care about him. I want us to take things slow. I don't wanna scare him off."

"By buying him a nice suit?"

"Yeah. I know it's weird, but you don't know Chandler. I think that would have scared him. I'm still surprised that I'm his girlfriend."

"Have you told him that you love him yet?"

"No."

"You haven't? Let me guess. You're afraid to do that too?"

"Yes."

"Wow."

"I know. I'm not usually afraid to tell a guy that I love him, but with Chandler, it's different. I'm afraid that if I tell him that I love him, he'll freak out or something."

"Monica, if you love him, you should tell him."

"Yeah, but what if he says that he's not there yet?"

"Hello, have you seen you two together?"

"What?" Monica said laughing.

"I see how he looks at you. He adores you Monica. I can tell he's crazy about you."

"Yeah, but he might not be in love with me."

"Well, I can see it. I don't know why you can't." She said getting up for ice tea.

When she reached the counter, Chandler entered. He saw Monica sitting on the couch and he smiled.

"Hey you." He said sitting beside her.

"Hi sweetie. How was your day?"

"It was okay." He said putting his arm around her.

"Good."

"I missed you." He said gazing at her.

"Really?" She asked blushing.

He nodded and kissed her hand. Phoebe noticed as she approached the couch with her ice tea. She gave Monica a look that said I told you he was crazy about you. Monica noticed and smiled. She was falling more and more in love with Chandler every day. She couldn't remember falling in love with anybody as quickly as she had falling in love with him. He was now caressing her hand and she was getting turned on. The slightest touch he gave her, made her heart race. While he was talking to Phoebe, her mind was on him. Chandler noticed that she squirmed a little, but decided not to pay it any mind. When she squeezed his hand, he looked at her. Phoebe's boyfriend entered the coffeehouse and Phoebe got up to greet him.

"Mon, are you all right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Why were you squeezing my hand so hard?"

She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"You're turning me on." She whispered.

"How? I'm just holding your hand." He said grinning.

"Your caressing my hand." She said looking into his eyes.

"Oh I see." He said leaning in to kiss her.

The entire time they sat and talked to Phoebe and her boyfriend, Chandler caressed her hand, especially knowing what it was doing to her. She couldn't take anymore, so she put both of her hands in her lap. He smiled to himself and decided to try something else. He lifted part of his arm up that was around her neck, and began stroking her hair.

"Well, guys we'll see you tomorrow. " She said getting up off the couch.

"Okay. I'll call you." Phoebe said.

Once Chandler and Monica were inside her apartment, she went over to Chandler who was sitting at the kitchen table. She stood in front of him as looked at her, and she climbed on his lap and starting kissing him passionately. He put his hands to her face as she slowly unbuttoned his pants. She had to control herself until they got back to her apartment. The minute he began caressing her hand, she wanted to rip off his clothes and have sex with him. When they stopped kissing, Monica got off his lap and he got up out of the chair and picked her to carry her to the bedroom.

When Monica was asleep, Chandler took Monica's hand in his. He kissed the back of her hand and put it on his chest near his heart. Seconds later, he sat up and looked at her. He planted soft kisses on her face, but she didn't wake up. He wanted to wake her up and tell her that he loved her, but he couldn't get the words pass his lips. When he started caressing her face with the back of his hand, she opened her eyes. When she smiled at him, he leaned in and softly kissed her lips. He thought she's was the most gorgeous woman in the world, with her angelic face and soft skin. He was mesmerized by her eyes and her smile.

She looked into Chandler face, with his cute smile and sparkling blue eyes, and contemplated on whether or not she should tell him that she loves him. It was nice to wake up and look into a face as gorgeous as his. What she has with Chandler, was something that she had been wanting for so long. She rubbed his chest while he continued to caress her face. At that moment, she was close to telling him that she loved him, but she decided that she would wait. Chandler leaned in once again to kiss her and they made love a second time that night. When Chandler was asleep, she sat up and looked at him.

"I love you." She whispered.

She knew that he didn't hear her, but she had to say it. She kissed him softly on the mouth and fell asleep in his arms. The next day, Chandler and Monica made plans with Phoebe and Ross. Ross was already at Chandler's apartment when she and Phoebe showed up. When they entered his apartment, Chandler greeted Monica with a kiss. Minutes after Monica and Phoebe arrived they all left to go to dinner and to the movies. When they got to the movies, the theater was crowed. Chandler and Monica spotted two empty seat in the back, and Phoebe and Ross saw two seats up front. They decided to let Chandler and Monica take the seats in the back, and they went and sat in the front of the theater.

Twenty minutes into the movie, Chandler leaned his head on Monica's shoulder. When she began to run her fingers through his hair, he started sucking on her neck. He laced his right hand through her left hand. While he was sucking on her neck, she kept squeezing his hand. He looked at her and they kissed. She put her left hand to the side of his face and he began to slowly rub her leg. At that very moment she wanted him inside her. She was beginning to realize that it didn't matter where he touched her, it turned her on. Whether he touched her finger, her ear, nose, or stomach, it got her hot. They more he rubbed her leg, the more it turned her on. She stopped kissing him and whispered in his ear.

"Chandler sweetie, we have to stop this." She said in a low voice.

"Why?" He asked with a slight grin.

"Because, I'm so turned on right now I can't handle it." She whispered.

"So am I." He whispered back.

She smiled and they decided to watch the movie. An hour later, Monica leaned on his should and began sucking on his neck. He rubbed her back as she touched his face. There was an empty seat next to them so they were able to touch each other without anybody noticing. The couple sitting two seats over were too busy cuddling to notice what Chandler and Monica were doing to each other. Monica's hand slowly slid down his face, down his chest, and into his pants. He slid down in his seat a little and leaned his head against the top of Monica's head. He stroked her hair as her hand moved.

"Monica?" He whispered.

"Yeah."

Her hand went a little further down his pants and he grabbed onto the back of her shirt.

"Monica." He softly moaned.

"Yeah. You want me to stop?" She said seductively.

"I....."

Before he finished what he wanted to say, her hand moved over and around him. It felt so good that he couldn't say a word. He continued to clutch on her shirt. She figured that he couldn't handle all that, so she stopped sucking on his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

"How does this feel?" She whispered with her hand still in his pants.

"Amazing." He managed to whisper.

"Good."

Her hand began to move a little faster and he clutched on her shirt even more. When she lifted her head up off his shoulder to look at him, he kissed her. When they kissed, her hand stopped moving. She was enjoying the kiss so much that she had forgotten that her hand was in his pants. Neither of them knew what was going on in the movie because they were too busy making out.

When the movie ended, they waited for Phoebe and Ross outside the movie theater.

"So, did you guys enjoy the movie?" Phoebe asked.

"Best movie I've ever been to." He said smiling.

Monica looked at him and grinned.

"Did you two even watch the movie?" Phoebe asked.

"Yeah, we just didn't know what it was about." Monica said smiling.

"That's gross Mon." Ross said as they were leaving the theater.

When they came back to Chandler's apartment, they looked at each other and smiled. She was standing by the couch when he went over and kissed her. When he pulled away, he held her face in his hands.

"So, what was that all about?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?"

"You having your hand down my pants." He said grinning.

"I just thought you'd enjoy it." She said grinning.

"I did actually. I guess I just saw you as a shy person, that's why I was kinda surprised at you tonight."

"I can tell that you enjoyed yourself." She said seductively.

"So were you, Mrs. Chandler you're turning me on please stop it." He teased.

She laughed and playfully hit him on the arm. She went and sat on the couch and he went into the kitchen. When he came back into the living room, he had flowers in his hand. He stood in the living room in the center of the floor and looked at her seriously. She got up off the couch and went over to kiss him. She kissed him very lovingly on the mouth. She stepped back and looked at the flowers in his hand.

"Thank you sweetie."

"You deserve them."

"Did I do that good of a job tonight?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

Chandler laughed at the question she asked, then he leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the lips. They spent the rest of the night cuddled up together and watching TV. When Monica fell asleep on his shoulder, he kissed her forehead. He was sleepy also, so he picked her up and carried her to his room. He gently laid her on the bed and went over to his dresser. He found a shirt of his that she could sleep in. He went over to the bed and began taking off her clothes. When she felt him taking off her clothes, she woke up.

"What's going on? You wouldn't be trying to take advantage of me would you?" She joked.

"Here, you can sleep in this." He said handing her the T-shirt.

"Thanks." She said sitting up.

At 2am, Monica had just waken up. She turned over to face Chandler who was asleep. When she rolled over, she was looking directly into his face. She laid there looking at him for ten minutes. When he rolled onto his back, she sat up a little and started kissing him softly on the mouth. When he didn't wake up she slid her hand down his chest and slowly into his boxers, as she had done when they were at the movies. She slowly moved her hand around to arouse him and seconds later, he was up (if you know what I mean,lol). He looked at her and put his right hand to her face and kissed her. The kiss was so good that she climbed on top of him. While they were kissing, he lifted her T-shirt up and slid her down until he was inside her. She loved making to him. While she was on top of him, he told her how much he loved making love to her. Hours later, he was in her arms asleep.

The next day Chandler and Monica was sitting on the couch kissing. It was getting late and he had to go home. He got up and headed for the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

"Okay, sweetie, I love you."

When she said that, they both froze. He turned around and stared at her in shock. She closed her eyes and lowered her head in embarrassment. She hadn't planned on blurted it out like that. He walked over to her and stood beside her with a serious look on his face. She continued looking at the floor. He stood in front of her and lifted her chin up with the tip of his finger.

"You do?" He asked softly.

"Yeah." She answered shyly.

He leaned in and kissed her very lovingly, and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you too." He whispered in her ear.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. She touched his face and gave him a soft peck on the lips.

"Now I definitely don't wanna leave." He said grinning.
 
 

THE GANG MEETS RACHEL NEXT

IN.............OUR LOVE