+ PLEASURES OF LOVE+

BY CREASSYA
 

This takes place after Our Love. Rachel was introduced to Monica through Phoebe, but they didn't exactly hit it off. Rachel said some negative things about Chandler that offended Monica. Rachel has apologized, but Monica still doesn't speak to her much.
 

A week later, while Monica was at the coffeehouse, Rachel walked in. She didn't notice Monica until she reached the counter. When she got her coffee, she sat at the small table by the couch. Monica didn't look too happy to see her.

"Hi Monica."

"Hi."

Rachel could tell by the way she spoke, that she was still a little mad at her.

"Monica, are you still angry with me for saying those things about Chandler?"

"Yeah, I am. I know I'm probably making too much out of this, but I love him. He's really sweet and caring, and not at all insensitive. I've never had a boyfriend who was as caring and understanding as Chandler is. For you to say those things......"

"I know." Rachel interrupted. I was wrong. I put my foot in my mouth."

"That you did."

Rachel noticed Chandler and some other guy entering the coffeehouse.

"Hey." Chandler said taking a seat next to Monica.

"Hi sweetie." She said leaning in to kiss him.

"Ross, this is Rachel. She's a friend of Phoebe's." Chandler said.

"Hi." Rachel said.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm fine." Rachel replied.

Rachel finished up her coffee and said that she had to leave. When she left, Chandler looked at Monica with a grin on his face.

"What?" Monica asked.

"I can't believe you're still mad at her."

"What are you mad at her for?" Ross asked.

"Because she said some less than flattering things about me, and Monica didn't like that."

"Oh."

"Yeah, she's been mad at her for weeks now."

"You'll have to forgive my sister. She's not usually this stubborn. I don't know what you've done to her." Ross said smiling.

"Very funny Ross." Monica said.

"You're not upset about it are you Chandler?"

"No."

"Then what's the problem Mon?" Ross asked.

"Well, he's the best boyfriend I've ever had. I love the person he is." She said looking at Chandler.

Chandler smiled and they kissed.

"Come on you guys, that's disgusting."

"I just didn't like how she ripped him apart when she didn't even know him."

"She did apologize Mon." Chandler said touching her face.

"Yeah I know." Monica said feeling guilty.

Later that day, Chandler and Monica were lying on the couch kissing. When Chandler began to unbutton her shirt, she put her hands to his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Chandler, do you think I'm a difficult person?"

"Of course not."

"Not even a little?"

"Not even a little."

"You obviously don't know me that well."

"You're still obsessing about the Rachel thing huh?"

"Yeah. I just don't want you to get the impression that I'm this stubborn, unforgiving person."

"I see. Y'know, I'm no walk in the park either."

"I have no complaints." She said softly.

"Neither do I." He said giving her a soft peck on the lips.

"I just wish that she can see how sweet you really are."

"Monica, you're beginning to worry me." He said with a grin.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I still love you anyway."

A few days later, Monica was at the comedy club to see Chandler. Rachel and her boyfriend Rick were there also. Monica didn't see Rachel, but she saw Monica. She didn't see her until the show was over. She saw Chandler touch Monica's face and then he leaned in and kissed her very sweetly. She smiled. The more she saw them together, the more she was convinced that Chandler was as sweet as Monica said he was. She thought they were cute together. She just wished that Monica would forgive her for what she said about him.

The next day, Monica was at Phoebe's. When the door bell rang, Phoebe got up to answer the door. It was Rachel. She came in and sat down as Phoebe closed the door. Phoebe looked from Rachel to Monica. Being that the two of them were her friends, she wanted them to get along. The phone rang and broke the silence that filled the room the minute Rachel walked in.

"Guys, I'm gonna take this in the next room. I won't be long."

When Phoebe exited the room Rachel looked at Monica. She wanted to strike up a conversation, but Monica got up off the couch.

"Tell Phoebe that I'll call her later. I have to meet Chandler." She said walking towards the door.

"Okay."

Phoebe kept her boyfriend on the phone for twenty minutes. She figured that in that time, Monica and Rachel would be talking. When she came back into the living room, Monica was gone.

"Where did Mon go?"

"She said that she had to meet Chandler, and she said that she'll call you."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So, you wanna go to the mall?" Phoebe asked.

"No. I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later."

When Rachel left, Phoebe sat down and shook her head. She felt sorry for her. Rachel was trying to make up to Monica, but with no luck. Monica barely said anything to her. Rachel had been going through a hard time and didn't have many friends anymore. Phoebe understood where Monica was coming from, but she thought that Monica was making too much out of the situation. Rachel repeatedly apologized to Monica for bashing Chandler. She didn't like the way Monica was behaving. She felt that Monica was being juvenile about the whole thing. Rachel clearly didn't know that Monica even knew Chandler. She was beginning to lose her patience with Monica.

When Chandler came into Monica's apartment, she was standing by the couch with a smile on her face.

"Hi honey." Chandler said approaching her.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Come on." She said leading him to her bedroom.

When they entered her bedroom, she went into her closet and pulled out an expensive suit that she bought for him.

"This is for you." She said excited.

He unzipped the plastic bag that the suit was in and looked at her in shock.

"Monica, this is Versace!"

"I know!"

"I love it!" He said smiling.

"More than you love me?"

"Well....."

Monica playfully hit him on the arm. He touched her face with his right hand and kissed her. When he broke the kiss, he looked at the suit again that was in his left hand, and smiled.

"Thanks a lot Monica." He said softly.

"You're welcome sweetie."

"Do you have an idea how much I love you?" He said gazing into her eyes.

"I think I have a pretty good idea, but can you show me?" She asked unbuttoning his pants.

"Well, if you insist." He said with a sexy smirk.

He went into Monica's closet and hung the suit back up, and went over to the bed. She gave him a gently peck on the mouth and pushed him on the bed. While he laid on his back, she climbed on top of him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. When she leaned in to kiss him, he began to touch her breast. He then pulled her shirt off when she sat up. He gently caressed her breast, then her stomach, and also her thighs. He held her firmly by her waist and laid her on her back. He put her arms above her head and began kissing her as he laid between her legs.

Two hours later, Monica laid her head on his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. She didn't want Chandler to see her smiling. The sex was incredible. Chandler was definitely the best she'd ever had.

"I should buy you expensive gifts like all the time." She said smiling.

"Why is that?" He asked oblivious as to what she was talking about.

"Nevermind." She said.

Chandler frowned up his face and then suddenly realized what she was referring to. He held her tighter and smiled to himself. He loved being with Monica. She made him feel like he was somebody, and not just in bed. He kissed the top of her head and continued to run his fingers through her hair. It made her feel good to buy him something as expensive as that suit.

The next day, Phoebe came over to Monica's apartment. She had just gotten off the phone with Chandler, when the she heard a knock at the door. When she opened the door, Phoebe was standing there with a less than happy look on her face.

"Phoebe, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you what's wrong." She walking in.

She sat at the kitchen table and motioned for Monica to join her. Monica closed the door and went over to sit down.

"What's this all about?"

"You and Rachel!"

"Phoebe...."

"No, listen to me. I have had enough of this. She been crying because you're being so mean."

"No, she's not."

"Okay, maybe she's not, but I don't understand you. She's apologized a million time, and Chandler isn't even upset about it, yet you're still pissed at her. Are you always like this?"

"No. I know that I'm probably over reacting, which I do occasionally, but I can't just turn off how I feel. I can't just pretend that it doesn't still bother me."

"Why not?"

"Phoebe!"

"Okay, sorry."

"I'll get over it eventually, but I don't want you guys telling me that I should hurry up and let it go."

"Okay, if that's what you want, I won't say anything else about it."

"Thank you. I would appreciate that."

Monica was about to say something else when the phone rang. She went over to the couch and answered it.

"Hello."

"How's my sugar lips?" Chandler asked in a soft tone.

"Is that my new nick name?" She asked blushing.

"Yeah."

"I'm fine. Didn't I just hang up with you?"

"Yeah, but I just wanted to call back to tell you that I love you." He said smiling.

"I love you too." She said trying to fight off a smile.

"I'll see you later." He said.

"Okay, bye."

When Monica hung up the phone and made her way back to the kitchen table, Phoebe noticed that Monica was blushing and trying to hide it.

"Well, you seem happy." Phoebe said.

"I'm am." She said not being able to keep a straight face.

"So, what's you're new nick name?" Phoebe asked raising an eyebrow.

"Can't tell."

"You SO can."

"Sorry." Monica said getting up.

"You're no fun." Phoebe said.

Monica laughed at her. There were some things that she wanted to keep just between her and Chandler. She was sure that he felt the same way. Phoebe stayed for a couple hours. She left right before Chandler came over.

"So, how was your day?" Monica asked.

"It was okay. My agent is trying to get me more exposure."

"That's good."

"Yeah."

"You're gonna be famous one day." She said touching his face.

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

Chandler didn't he had a chance in hell to become a famous comedian, but it was nice that the love of his life had faith in him. She cuddled up beside him and he held her tightly. He loved her and definitely saw her in his near future. Even though marriage scared him, he felt that she was marriage material. Not only was she a good friend, she was becoming his bestfriend. She made him feel worthy, and important. His other girlfriends either, hurt him or played games. He liked having Monica as his girlfriend. They also got alone really well. He had no intentions of letting Monica go any time soon. She was a keeper.
 

RACHEL'S BEEN TRYING HARD TO CONVINCE MONICA THAT SHE MEANT NO HARM WHEN SHE SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT CHANDLER,

FIND OUT WHY IN........ALL IS FORGIVEN