* THE NEXT LEVEL*

BY CREASSYA
 

This takes place after Pure Love. Chandler and Monica's feeling are growing stronger for each other. Chandler wants to open up to Monica more, and she's beginning to realize that she's falling in love with him. Chandler and Monica were on the phone late at night. When they hung up with each other, she surprised him by showing up at his apartment. When he opened the door and he saw her standing there, they immediately began to kiss. When they made it over to the couch, Monica realized that she could no longer resist him. Warning: Fanfic MA (Mature Audience)
 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Because I adore you."

"You do?"

"Are you hard of hearing?" She asked smiling.

"I think so. Can you tell me in my ear?"

Instead of whispering in his ear, she leaned over and seductively nibbled on it while running her fingers through his hair.

"I can't control myself anymore. I want you." She said whispering in his ear.

He turned his head towards her and looked at her in surprise. He hadn't seen that side of her before. Since he's known her, she's been kind of shy. She touched his face, then she slowly climbed on his lap facing him. She held his face in her hands and looked into his sparkling blue eyes and kissed him. He held her tightly against his body. Seconds later, her lips left his, and she began sucking on his neck as he stroked her hair. He laid her on the couch and climbed on top of her.

"Monica, are you sure about this?" He asked touching her face.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." She answered softly. Now don't keep me waiting any longer."

Chandler smiled at this sweet sexy woman, who he was falling in love with. He gave her soft sweet pecks on the lips as she slowly began to take off his boxers.

"Monica, I want us take this to the next level." He said stopping her.

"I thought that's what we were doing." She said smiling.

"You know what I mean." He said smiling.

"You mean me being your girlfriend."

"Yeah."

"So, this is what it took to get you to change your mind?" She said jokingly.

"No." He said touching her face and smiling.

"I thought you'd never ask." She said kissing him.

They laid on the couch kissing for ten minutes before they went into his room. When they entered his room, he backed Monica up against the wall and slowly and sexily kissed her. She ran her hands through his hair until he took her hands and placed them above her head against the wall. With her arms against the wall, he ran his hands down her arms until they reached her breast, and then her waist. While still kissing her, he slowly caressed her stomach. When he pulled away from her, he moved his hands down to the bottom of her shirt and slipped it over her head. He leaned into her and softly kissed her lips. His bedroom door was left open, so there was only little light into the room. He looked into her eyes as he was taking off his shirt. She stood against the wall with a smile on her face. She liked the fact that he took his time, but she couldn't wait to make love to him. He took off his boxers and tossed them aside.

He came closer to her and they kissed. Minutes later he was taking off her sweat pants she was wearing, and began to kiss her all over. When he made his way down to her belly button, he slowly slid her panties off. He looked up at her as she looked down at him, and five minutes later, with her legs wrapped loosely around his waist, he was making love to her up against the wall. She softly moaned as his body was gently thrust against hers. He made love to her for twenty minutes against the wall, and in those twenty minutes, Monica had already climaxed twice. It wasn't just him being inside her that made her climax, it was his soft moaning in her ear that floored her.

Shortly after, they were in his bed. It felt good having his body against hers and feeling him inside her. When the lovemaking began to heat up even more than it had against the wall, he spread her legs farther apart and was sucking on her bottom lip. When his lips rested near her ear, he began to moan again, and whispered how good she felt. At the sound of his voice and soft moaning, she climaxed again. She held him tightly until the climaxing ended. He didn't move while she tightly held onto him.

"You enjoying yourself? You think I can make that happen again?" He whispered referring to her climaxing three times.

"I'm totally enjoying myself." She answered laughing.

"So am I." He whispered.

They looked at each other and resumed making love. Chandler's moaning and whispering in her ear turned her on in a way that she's never been turned on before. He knew when she was about to climax. She would put her arms around him and then grab his hair. Chandler was incredible in bed. He was doing things to her that she had never had done to her before. He began to move in and out of her a little harder, but slowly. It felt so good to her that she could barely catch her breath. She threw her arms behind her head enjoying him. His hands caressed her legs as he kissed her. Two hours later, with Chandler moaning along with Monica, and the lovemaking becoming even more intense, she grabbed the back of his hair and held him tightly. He began caressing her legs as she climaxed for the fourth time.

"I knew I could make you do it again." He whispered.

"You're so good." She said kissing him.

Minutes later, Chandler climaxed, and it was over. They lovingly kissed each other and he laid on top of her as she caressed his back.

"Was it good for you too?" He asked jokingly.

They both laughed at the question, knowing how ridiculous it was. Chandler rolled onto his back and Monica laid her head on his chest.

"You never answered my question." He said grinning.

"Okay, you were awful." She teased.

"Oh, is that why you kept grabbing my hair and sounding like a fire truck."

"Pretty much."

He smiled and caressed her hair. It felt good holding her in his arms in bed. Making love to her felt so good, that he almost blurted out that he loved her. He was diffidently falling in love with her, but he was afraid to tell her. He decided that he would wait a little while longer before he told her.

When he drifted off to sleep, Monica sat stayed awake. She looked at him and began using her fingers to trace his facial features. She thought that he was incredibly adorable. She leaned over and softly kissed his lips. She didn't want to wake him. She just wanted to kiss him softly before she fell asleep. It felt good falling asleep in his arms. She wished that she could stay in his arms for the rest the morning, but she had to go to work.

When Chandler woke up for work later that morning, he noticed that Monica wasn't there. He went into the kitchen and noticed that she left a note for him on the refrigerator.

Good morning Chandler,

I didn't want to wake you this morning, so I decided to leave you this note. I also wanted to let you know how great you were last night. You made love to me in a way that no one ever has, and I thank you for that. You felt like heaven. I knew that making love to you would be wonderful, but I had no idea that it would be that memorable. I don't how I'm going to get through this day. I won't be able to get you off my mind. Feeling your hands caressing me, your lips kissing me, and your eyes gazing at me, brought forth so many emotions that I can't quite describe. It felt so good falling asleep in your arms. I just wish I could have stayed there longer. I'm glad that I decided to come over to be with you. You really showed me another side of you that I really like, and I won't forget this night that we spent together. You were amazing. Thank you sweetie, and have a nice day.

Monica

Chandler was grinning from ear to ear. When he was in his office, his mind kept wandering. He was trying to concentrate on his work, but he kept thinking about Monica. When 12:00 came around, he picked up the phone to call her at work.

Monica was about to leave the kitchen, when her friend Sonya smiled and handed her the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey you." He said in a sexy tone.

"Hi sweetie." She said smiling.

"I read your note. I can't stop thinking about you."

"I can't stop thinking about you either." Monica said lower into the phone.

"Well, I have to go now, but I'll stop by later." Chandler said.

"Wow, we had such a long conversation."

"I just wanted to hear your voice." He said grinning.

"Okay, you forgiven then."

"Why thanks."

When Monica hung up with Chandler, she couldn't keep the smile off her face. She had never felt this way about anybody before. When Sonya came back into the kitchen, she noticed the look on Monica's face.

"What's with you?" Sonya asked grinning.

"I was just talking to my boyfriend." Monica said excited.

"Chandler?"

"Yeah."

"See, I knew it wouldn't be long."

"Yeah."

"You really like him huh? I've never seen you this happy.

"I don't ever remember being this happy."

"So?....

"What?"

"Answer my question."

"Well....I think....I'm falling for him."

"Really? That's great."

"It's kinda scary."

"Yeah, but it feels great doesn't it?" Sonya asked.

"Yeah it does."

When Monica walked up the stairs to her apartment, she saw Chandler standing there with roses in his hand. She stood at the top of the steps and smiled. When she walked over to him, she lovingly looked at him and softly kissed him. When they pulled apart, they went into the apartment. She went to the kitchen to cut the stems of the roses and put them in water, while Chandler went over and sat on the couch. When she put the roses in a vase, she went over to the couch to join him.

"What a long day." He said slouching a little so that he could rest the back of his head against the back of the couch.

"I know. I didn't get any sleep last night."

"I wonder why." He said.

"You."

"Monica, how do you feel about me?" He asked getting serious.

"In case you weren't listening last night. I adore you. I really do."

"I was listening. I'm just scared. I've never felt like this before."

"Scared?"

"Well, I'm always scared, but I mean....I've never...had feelings this strong for anyone, y'know?"

"I know. I feel the same way." Monica said touching his face.

"I want us to be together for a long time. I don't wanna mess things up."

"Neither do I. We'll just...help each other. We're a team."

Chandler touched her face and slowly kissed her. He felt as if he were falling more in love with her by the minute. She was so sweet, patient, and understanding with him. He felt incredibly lucky to have her by his side. He decided that no matter how scared he became along the way, he would keep Monica close. He had a bad habit of pushing people away from him, and he didn't want to do that with Monica. Even though he had only known her for a short time, he had a strong feeling, that she was the one that he would marry and have kids with, and spend the rest of his life with. When they stopped kissing, Monica was about to reach for the remote that was sitting on the table, until Chandler gently grabbed her hand.

"What is it Chandler?"

"Don't leave me."

"I'm just reaching for the remote." She said frowning her face.

"I'm talking about us, down the road. I have such a problem with letting people get close to me. When they do, I somehow manage to push them away. Especially when I feel that someone is getting too close. I just don't wanna lose you because I'm all messed up."

"Sweetie, it's okay. I'm just as messed up as you are." She said grinning.

"Wow, somehow, that makes me feel better." He said laughing.

"I'm glad." She said gazing into his gorgeous blue eyes.

Monica noticed that Chandler was beginning to open up to her more and more these days. He had issues, but so did she. Growing up with the mother that she had, made her self esteem very low. Sometimes she felt like she wasn't worthy of love. She didn't believe she could ever please a man and make him happy. Seeing Chandler happy and seeing him open up to her more and more each day, gave her back some of the self esteem that she had lost a while ago. He needed her, and she needed him. Together, they needed each other.......
 

MONICA REALLY WANTS TO TELL CHANDLER THAT SHE LOVES HIM

IN.......SAYING IT OUT LOUD