TOW CHANDLER AND MONICA...YOU KNOW!

BY CREASSYA
 
 

This takes place after Changes. Joey has been evicted, and is now staying with Phoebe temporarily. Chandler and Monica are becoming closer than ever and are ready to take that next step into their relationship. Let's see how it goes....
Warning: The love scenes are pretty intense and intended for a mature audience.
 

Monica is sitting in front of Chandler ready to tell him some news. She's a little scared and she can't really figure out why. She realized that being in a relationship with Keith damaged her self esteem. She was afraid to tell Chandler the littlest things. What she wanted to tell him wasn't bad, but she was still unsure, and she felt that she was over reacting by being nervous. He was her bestfriend and boyfriend.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Well, I know of a place that's available in another month or so." She said feeling a little uneasy.

"Really? Where?"

"Across the hall."

"Really? That would be so cool." He said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it?"

"Well, I thought it was cool, but I wasn't sure you would."

"Of course I do. That way, we can be closer to each other."

They both sat there grinning at each other.

The next week Monica is in her room packing some clothes to spend the weekend with Chandler. He wanted to spend a little time with the guys, so he told her to meet him at the coffeehouse. She looked forward to the weekends and often packed her clothes in a hurry. Rachel was surprised that she didn't start packing her clothes the minute she got back home.

Chandler, Joey, and Ross are sitting around talking and making plans for next week.

"So that's it then? We're going out next week right?" Ross asked.

"Yeah."

"You're not gonna change your plans are you?"

"Come on Ross, I know that me and Monica have been spending just about every weekend together since we started going out, but I can make time for you guys."

"Okay."

"So, Ross, you never really told me how you felt about me dating Monica."

"Well, I think you're good for her. I don't have a problem with it."

"I don't think you'd be saying that if they had already slept together." Joey said.

"You two haven't slept together yet?" Ross asked.

"No. I'm just giving her some time. I mean she's dealing with a lot right now, y'know with the whole relationship crisis with Keith. I just didn't want to move too fast."

"Chandler, are you gay?" Joey asked.

"I don't expect you to understand this." Chandler said.

Just then, Monica walks in.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Mon." Ross and Joey said.

Chandler gets up and stands next to her.

"You two have fun." Joey said smiling.

Chandler just shook his head, and they left.

"So, you think they're gonna have sex?" Joey asked.

"Joey, that's my sister we're talking about!"

"I know. So do you?"

Later that night Chandler and Monica had returned to Chandler's. They had been out to the movies and went bowling. Monica was now in the guest room while Chandler was in his room. She had just changed into her button down flannel night shirt. She didn't want to were the pants to it because it was hot. She got into bed and turned out the light. Then she realized that she had forgotten to kiss Chandler goodnight.

Chandler had just changed into his night clothes and turned out the light, when Monica entered the room. He knew that she was coming in the room to kiss him good night. He didn't bother to turn on the light this time because the moon shinning through the window gave him just enough light to see her.

"I just wanted to say goodnight."

She walked closer to him and gently kissed him. He held her tightly in his arms and cradle the back of her head. The kiss was getting so good that he didn't want to let her go. When she pulled away he touched her face and gave her a soft peck on the lips. She smiled. When she was about to turn around and leave, he gently grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. This time when he kissed her, the kiss was more intense then it had ever been before. He kissed her very slowly and softly. He slowly slipped his tongue in her mouth and she slid her hands around the back on his neck and gently grabbed his hair. He was ready to make love to her. He couldn't resist her anymore. He stopped kissing her lips and began kissing and sucking on her neck. He held her in his arms and put his mouth to her ear.

"Monica, I love you." He whispered.

"And I love you." She said running her fingers through his hair.

They looked into each others eyes for a few seconds. She touched his face and he closed his eyes and sighed. He then took her hand from his face and put it up to his mouth and gently kissed it. When her hand landed at her side, he slowly unbuttoned her shirt while never taking his eyes of her face. Once the buttons on her night shirt were undone, he looked her up and down. He placed his hands gently around her waist, with her shirt open, and began kissing her. He slowly worked his way from her lips, to her neck, then to her breast without taking off her bra. He went from kissing her breast to kissing her stomach and licking her belly button. While he was gently licking her belly button, she closed her eyes and caressed his hair. When he stood up again they began kissing. He picked her up and gently laid her on her back. He slowly climbed on top of her and began kissing her neck. He took off his pants and boxers and got back up to get a condom from his night stand and put it on. Then he climbed on top of her again. While they were kissing she opened her legs and welcomed him in.

Feeling Chandler inside her felt like heaven. He didn't rush it. He took his time. While moving inside her he softly kissed her lips and her neck. His soft moans turned her on. As things began to get even more heated and intense, she felt him left her leg up. It felt so good that she starting moaning and calling out his name. She ran her hands up and down his back as moved around in circles. He began kissing her again in between her moans. When he stopped kissing her she looked him the face and told him how good he felt. He responded with I love you. The love making last an hour and a half. Towards the end, she threw her arms behind her head and he laced his fingers through hers and it was over. He laid there still inside her and looked into her eyes.

"I love you." He said again.

"I love you too." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked wiping her tears.

"It's not because I'm sad. It's just that...that...no one's ever made love to me that way."

"What way?"

"Special. You were amazing Chandler." She said with her fingers still laced through his.

"So were you." He said softly kissing her.

He got up off her and laid on his back. She cuddled up next to him and he kissed her on the forehead. Chandler knew that making love to Monica would be a great experience, but it was beyond great. It was amazing. He took her hand in his. They talked and kissed for another hour. Then she looked at him and climbed on top of him.

"Round two." She said leaning in to kiss him.

After kissing him, she sat back up while on top of him. He lifted up and started kissing her again. She started passionately kissing his neck as he unhooked her bra. Once she stopped kissing his neck he started kissing her neck. She threw her head back as the kissing turned into him gently sucking on her neck. With her head thrown back, he reached around the back of her head and gently grabbed her hair and began taking off her bra with his teeth. He went from kissing her neck to kissing her shoulders and then sliding her right bra strap down her arm and the left strap with his teeth. He was touching her breast while she was nibbling on his ear. Once her bra was off, he laid back down on his back, and within minutes, he was inside her again. Monica decided that this time she would do all the work. Chandler held her waist firmly as she moved on top of him. Occasionally she leaned in to kiss him, but mainly, she made love to him and listened to him softly moan.

"Monica...you feel so good." He said softly.

She leaned in to softly kiss him on the lips and began sucking his neck. He then reached around and began feeling his way from her shoulder all the way down to her butt. When he did that, she began to moan more and more. The more he moved, the more she moaned. She was really close to climaxing, and so was he. Fifteen minutes later, they had climaxed together. Monica laid on top of him kissing his neck as he rubbed her back. Then she lifted her head up and looked at him. He smiled at her and they kissed. He held her tightly in his arms and ran his fingers through her hair. She soon fell asleep with Chandler's arms around her.

An hour later Chandler woke up and started kissing her neck. She woke up with a smile on her face. She couldn't believe how much stamina Chandler had. She lifted her head up and looked at him.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Hey."

"Round three?" She asked.

"Yeah. I can't seem to get enough of you." He said in a soft tone.

She began to kiss him passionately, and he rolled her on her back. They started making love again for a third, and then a fourth time. The love making got better with each time. Chandler had never made love to anyone all night. He had never had that kind of energy before. Shortly after the fourth time, Monica was ready to make love to him again. They made love until the sun came up. When they were finished, Monica laid on her back and Chandler caressed her face and planted gentle kisses on her lips. He then told her to turn over to lay on her stomach so that he could give her a full body message. She turned over and he started messaging her shoulders and then her back. While he was messaging her, he kissed her softly on her back. He rubbed her all over, and when he was finished messaging her, he started kissing her and sucking on her neck again. He began kissing her, starting from her neck, to her shoulders, and slowly down her back. The he turned her over on her back and began kissing her from head to toe. Minutes after, they were at it again. The deeper Chandler went inside her, the more she moaned and called out his name. Whenever she would call out his name, he would softly tell her that he loved her.

Later that morning, Monica was downstairs watching TV on the couch when Chandler came downstairs. He came over to the couch smiling at her.

"That was some night." He said sitting next to her.

"I know. You're the best." She said softly touching his face.

"No, you're the best." He said kissing her on the lips.

"Have you ever sex that many times in one night?" She asked.

"No. Not until you." He said seriously.

"Chandler, last night was...." She said sighing.

"I know."

He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her and she leaned on his shoulder.

"It feels good being in your arms." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Mon, what's wrong?" He asked looking at her.

"I'm sorry. I've just been really emotional lately."

"It's okay."

She leaned her head back on his shoulders and touched his face. He couldn't believe it. By her just touching his face, turned him on again. He felt like he had taken viagra or something. He wanted to comfort Monica, but he also wanted to make love to her again. He had decided that he would just sit and hold her, until she turned around and climbed on his lap. It was weird. After that first time, they couldn't get enough of each other. Monica slowly and passionately kissed him as she had so many times the night before. Before Monica had to go home, they had made love two more times.

When they were back at her and Rachel's apartment they were in the kitchen kissing. Chandler didn't think that it was possible to love someone this much. It was time for him to go home, but he didn't want to. Making love to Monica was better than he ever imagined it could be. They kissed on his way out the door. Before he left, Monica gently grabbed his arm.

"Chandler, you were definitely worth the wait."

Chandler smiled and softly kissed her on the mouth.
 
 
 

NO CLIFFHANGER THIS TIME, BUT COUNT ON ONE NEXT TIME AROUND

STAY TUNED.........