TOW THE VACATION

This takes place after TOW All The Feelings. Due to stress the gang decides to go on vacation to Hawaii. While in Hawaii Chandler and Monica become closer. They began talking and it turns out that nonone knows about her and Pete's breakup, but Chandler. When asked why she broke up with Pete she revealed that she's had feelings for this other guy. Chandler is a little hurt because he has hidden feelings for Monica, until he finds out that the other guy is actually him.

SCENE: (Hilton Hawaiian Village, Chandler's room, 2 hours later, Monica is in the bathroom standing in front of the mirror in a towel. Chandler puts on his robe, comes up behind Monica and puts his arms around her, like he did in (TOW The Last Night)

CHANDLER: I don't know about you, but I don't wanna leave this room.
MONICA: Me either. (There's a knock on the door, and Chandler and Monica look panicked)
CHANDLER: Okay...just stay here. I'll get rid of whoever it is. (kisses her, then leaves the bathroom to answer the door)
JOEY: Chandler...what are you doing? We're on vacation. Now I'm really getting tired of of you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. Kathy didn't deserve you okay? so just forget about her and start having some fun.
CHANDLER: Are you done?
JOEY: Pretty much.
CHANDLER: I'm fine now Joey.
JOEY: Oh yeah, then why are still in your bathrobe?
CHANDLER: Well...I...I...I'm fine now Joey, so you can go now. I'm about to get dressed.
JOEY: All right...but if you're not dressed in a half-hour I'm dragging you out of this room whether you like it or not.
CHANDLER: Fine Joe. You can go now...(Joey exits)

(Monica comes out of the bathroom dressed)

MONICA: Was that Joey I heard?
CHANDLER: Yeah, he's determined to make sure I'm having fun while I'm here.
MONICA: Well are you?
CHANDLER: Of course I am. He just doesn't know it.
MONICA: Well...I have to go before Joey comes back.

(Chandler comes over to Monica, puts his hands to her face, and kisses her)

SCENE: (Hawaii, the beach, Chandler sees Monica sitting on a blanket looking at Rachel, Phoebe, and Ross, playing in the water, so he goes over to her)

CHANDLER: Hey
MONICA: Hi
CHANDLER: (Stares at Monica) so why aren't you in the water?
MONICA: I don't know...don't feel much like it.
CHANDLER: Why? What's wrong?
MONICA: Well...
CHANDLER: Does it have to do with us?
MONICA: Yeah.
CHANDLER: I know...I was thinking about us too.
MONICA: Really?
CHANDLER: Yeah...it's kinda weird.
MONICA: I know. Look Chandler...I just got out of a relationship. I was vulnerable and upset because none of my relationships ever last. I just think that we should...
CHANDLER: Stay friends.
MONICA: Right. So you agree with me?
CHANDLER: Of course I agree with you. We both need to work out some things in our past so we can move on.
MONICA: So we're cool?
CHANDLER: We're cool.

SCENE: (Hilton Hawaiian Village, Monica's room, Rachel and Phoebe enter and sees Monica staring out the window)

PHOEBE: Mon?
RACHEL: Mon.....
MONICA: Oh, I'm sorry, did you say something?
PHOEBE: What's wrong with you all of sudden?
RACHEL: Yeah...weren't you the one who said you needed a vacation?
MONICA: Yeah.
RACHEL: Well, we're in Hawaii. So why are you up here staring out the window?
PHOEBE: Yeah, you can see all you need to see outside...
MONICA: Guys...I'm fine.
RACHEL: C'mon Mon, what's wrong? You seem sad about something.
MONICA: Okay...if you must know...Pete and I broke up before we left.
PHOEBE: Oh Mon we're sorry. But it really didn't seem like you liked Pete all that much.
RACHEL: Yeah Mon...I think it was for the best. I mean all the two of you ever did was fight.
MONICA: I know. I just feel like such a loser.
RACHEL: Mon, you're not a loser.
MONICA: Oh yeah...well why can't I stay in a relationship?
RACHEL: Well...um...Pheebs...
PHOEBE: Look Mon, you're just having a little bad luck with men right now. Trust me, you'll find the right person.
MONICA: Yeah right.
RACHEL: Yeah...you know what? the right person could be this other guy.
MONICA: Rach...
RACHEL: Oh it's okay, everybody knows.
MONICA: What?
PHOEBE: Well she kinda let it slip out.
MONICA: Oh my god.
PHOEBE: (Smiles at Monica) So who's this other guy?
MONICA: Look, I don't want to talk about it okay.
RACHEL: C'mon Mon. He's gotta be something.
MONICA: What makes you say that?
RACHEL: Mon...you broke up with a millionaire.
MONICA: I broke up with him because we fought all the time.
RACHEL: And because you kept comparing this other guy to Pete. And it seems to me from the way you've described your feelings for him...that you...love...this...other guy.
MONICA: (Defensive) No I don't.
RACHEL: Did you forget about all the stuff you told me?
MONICA: Okay Rach...I may be a little bit in love with him.
RACHEL: Ha...I knew it!
MONICA: It doesn't matter anyway. I'll probably just ruin that too. I mean he's so great. He deserves better than someone like me.
PHOEBE: Monica that is SO not true.
MONICA: No...it is true. All women ever do is break his heart. I just don't want to be like those women.
PHOEBE: Monica you don't know that you'll hurt him like the others did.
MONICA: Oh yes I do.
RACHEL: How can you be sure?
MONICA: Look at me. Have I ever been in a long lasting relationship?
PHOEBE: Well....actually...no. But that's because those other guys weren't right for you, but this other guy could be.
RACHEL: Yeah she's right. I mean...you told me that this guy knows you really well.
MONICA: So
RACHEL: So...that means he knows you. Your obsessive compulsive ways, your craziness...
PHOEBE: Your always having to be the best at everything.
MONICA: Guys...I hear what you're saying, but I can't think about this right now.
PHOEBE/RACHEL: All right (Phoebe and Rachel get up and leaves Monica alone)...