TOW All The Feelings...

by Creassya

This takes place sometime in the fourth season. Chandler is no longer with Kathy, but Monica is and Pete are still together. Monica and Pete are having trouble in their relationship. Chandler is depressed about Kathy, so the gang decides to go on vacation to Hawaii. Meanwhile Monica contiues to be distant towards Pete.

SCENE: (Central Perk, Rachel and Phoebe enter. Chandler is sitting there alone)

RACHEL: Hey Chandler.
CHANDLER: (Depressed) Hi Rach, Hi Pheebs.
PHOEBE: Wow Chandler you sound really happy to see us.
CHANDLER: I'm sorry.
RACHEL: Honey are you still upset about Kathy?
CHANDLER: (Sarcastic) No...no I'm not.
PHOEBE: Chandler if your this miserable, why don't you just tell her you want to get back together with her.

(Chandler and Rachel look at each other with an "Oh MY God" expression)

RACHEL: Phoebe, Kathy cheated on him.
CHANDLER: Okay, I can't handle this right now. (Gets up to leave)
PHOEBE: Where are you going?
CHANDLER: I don't know. I was thinking I should go play in traffic, jump off a roof...

(He leaves as Monica comes in)

MONICA: What's with Chandler?
PHOEBE: I think he's still bummed about Kathy.
RACHEL: Nooo..really?
MONICA: So what happened?
RACHEL: Well...Phoebe told Chandler he should get back together with Kathy.
MONICA: What? Why would you tell him that?
PHOEBE: Okay Monica, calm down. I know that you and Chandler are close and you're over protective of him, but don't shoot me.
MONICA: I'm not over protective of Chandler.
RACHEL: Oh c'mon Mon.
MONICA: What? How am I over protective of Chandler?
PHOEBE: Mon you threaten every girl he goes out with.
MONICA: I don't threaten them...I...I...I...just warn them. What's wrong with that?
PHOEBE: None of us do it.

SCENE: (Chandler and Joey's, Chandler is sitting in front of the tv with the remote in his lap looking very upset. Joey comes out of his room and looks at Chandler)

CHANDLER: (Notices Joey staring) What are you looking at? You never saw somebody sit in front of the tv?
JOEY: Yeah...I just never saw somebody sit in front of the tv while it's off.
CHANDLER: I just feel like sitting here...alone.
JOEY: Want to talk about it?
CHANDLER: No.
JOEY: All right. Let's play some foosball.
CHANDLER: I don't feel like it.
JOEY: (Whining) C'mon Chandler you're no fun anymore. All you do is mope around. Forget Kathy. I know cared about her, but Chandler, she's just a woman.
CHANDLER: Look, I don't expect you to understand. It's never takes you more than a shower to get over a relationship.
JOEY: Sorry man.
CHANDLER: It's not just the breakup with Kathy. It's...It's...
JOEY: What?
CHANDLER: Nevermind.(Frustrated goes into his room and shuts the door)

SCENE: (Monica and Rachel's, Ross enters)

MONICA: I am not over protective of Chandler.
RACHEL: Mon you've all ready said this over a milion times...okay, let it go.
PHOEBE: Hey Ross. What's with the long face?
ROSS: Hard day at work. I need a vacation.
RACHEL: Ross you have the most boring job in the world. How hard could it be?
ROSS: (Sarcastic) Thanks Rach, I needed that.
MONICA: You know what, that vaction thing sounds like a good idea. I could use a vacation from Pete.
PHOEBE: Hey, why don't we all take a vacation!

SCENE: (Chandler and Joey's, Chandler and Joey are sitting in their chairs watching Baywatch when the rest of the gang enters)

RACHEL: Hey guys.
JOEY: (Without turning around) Hey
MONICA: (Goes over to Chandler and kneels down beside him) You okay?
CHANDLER: (Still watching tv) I'm fine.
ROSS: Okay guys...guys..

(Monica reaches over Chandler for the remote and turns off the tv)

JOEY: Hey...What the hell was that?
ROSS: We have some news.
JOEY: You couldn't wait until Baywatch was over?
PHOEBE: We've decided that we should all go on vacation...to Hawaii...Yay!
JOEY: (excited) Right now?

(They all just look at Joey)

CHANDLER: (Referring to Joey's question) I don't even feel like going there right now.
JOEY: Well maybe we could go in a couple days Chandler, c'mon.
CHANDLER: Oh My God!
PHOEBE: Yeah...It'll be good for you Chandler.
MONICA: It'll cheer you up...for a week anyway. You can leave all your problems here.
CHANDLER: What if I wanted to take them all with me?
MONICA: (Smiles) Sorry you can't.

(Four days later. Everyone is packed and ready to go)

SCENE: (Monica and Rachel's, everyone is in the living room waiting on Monica)

PHOEBE: What is Mon doing? I am So ready to go.
ROSS: She's on the phone with Pete. They're probably arguing again.
PHOEBE: What's wrong with them lately? Monica acts like she doesn't like Pete anymore.
RACHEL: It must be this other guy she's got a crush on....ooops, did I say that out loud?
CHANDLER: W..What? Who's this other guy?
RACHEL: I wasn't supposed to say anything.
CHANDLER: (Gets up and goes over to Rachel) Who is Rach?
RACHEL: I don't know...she wouldn't tell me.

SCENE: (Monica's room)

MONICA: Okay Pete, you've made you point. I don't spend enough time with you, I'm distant, and I don't care about you.
PETE: I just don't understand why you're acting like this.
MONICA: Like what?
PETE: Mon, don't play dumb with me.
MONICA: Look, I don't have time for this right now, we'll talk about this when I get back.
PETE: You never have time. Especially when concerns our relationship.
MONICA: Pete, I have to go, they're waiting for me.
PETE: I'm getting tired of being last on your list Mon. I can't take this anymore.
MONICA: (Pause) Fine, look...maybe we should just take a break from each other.
PETE: I think that's a good idea.
MONICA: Well goodbye Pete...I'm sorry it didn't work out.
PETE: I'm sorry too.

(As Monica hangs up Chandler comes in and sees the expression on her face. He then goes over to Monica and hugs her like he did in (TOW The Flashback)

SCENE: (Hilton Hawaiian Village, the gang is checking into their rooms)

MONICA: Okay, so who's with who?
ROSS: Who's with whom.
MONICA: Ross, don't start.
CHANDLER: Well, I don't want to room with anybody so...
JOEY: Fine, I'll just room with Ross.
ROSS: It's fine with me.
RACHEL: Pheebs and I all ready agreed that we would stay in the same room.
MONICA: All right, let's go unpack.
JOEY: Mon, what are you doing? We're on vacation, you can unpack later.
MONICA: You don't know me at all.

SCENE: (Hilton Hawaiian Village, Monica's room)

RACHEL: Mon, would you hurry up.
PHOEBE: Yeah, you're wasting all this good vacation time unpacking.
MONICA: I've only been unpacking for ten minutes.
RACHEL: Well Pheebs, I don't know about you, but I'm going on the beach with the guys.
PHOEBE: (Stands up to leave with Rachel) Bye Mon, we'll see you in a couple hours.
MONICA: Guys, I'll only be twenty more minutes. Can't you wait?
PHOEBE: Yeah....okay bye. (Phoebe and Rachel exits)

SCENE: (Hilton Hawaiian Villagae, Monica's room later. Chandler enters as Monica is on her way out)

CHANDLER: Oh...you're on your way out.
MONICA: Yeah why?
CHANDLER: I was coming to check up on you.
MONICA: (Smiles) I'm fine Chandler, you don't have to worry about me.
CHANDLER: You sure?
MONICA: Yes, I'm sure. Are you okay?
CHANDLER: I'm feeling a little better, now that I see you. (Smiles at Monica)
MONICA: (Smiles back) C'mon let's go.

SCENE: (Hilton Hawaiian Village, Chandler's room the next morning. Chandler comes out of the bathroom with a robe on when Ross and Joey enter)

ROSS: Hey Chandler, you wanna go to breakfast?
CHANDLER: No, I'm all right.
JOEY: Well I'm already there. (He exits)
ROSS: Chandler we brought you here to cheer you up.
CHANDLER: I know and I appreciate it. I'll be all right, go ahead.
ROSS: Okay...

(Monica enters as Ross leaves. Chandler is sitting on the floor in front of the bed looking depressed)

MONICA: Hi Chandler
CHANDLER: Hey Mon (Not looking at her)
MONICA: Chandler?
CHANDLER: Oh, sorry, my mind was somewhere else.
MONICA: That's okay.
CHANDLER: (Gazing up at her) Wow, you look nice.
MONICA: (Points to her dress, just imagine the dress she had on in TOW All The Kissing when she told Rachel not tell Ross about her feelings for him) What this old thing?
CHANDLER: (Smiles) Did you come to check up on me?
MONICA: How'd you know?
CHANDLER: (Smiles) Eh....
MONICA: There's that cute smile.
CHANDLER: Look Mon, I'll be fine. So what happened with Pete?
MONICA: Well...It's..over.
CHANDLER: Wow...I thought it was just a fight.
MONICA: It's my fault. I should've ended it a while ago. I didn't love him. I really tried to, but my heart was somewhere else.
CHANDLER: (Looking hurt) Oh
MONICA: My heart is with this other guy, and it's been like this for about ten years now. It's getting to the point where I can't stand to see him with other women. Especially when I see how unhappy they make him.
CHANDLER: (Looking down at the carpet) I know how you feel.
MONICA: Really?
CHANDLER: Sure, need a hug?

(Monica kneels down next to Chandler and they hug)

CHANDLER: Feel better?
MONICA: A little.

(They pull apart and stare at each other)

MONICA: Well, I have to go.
CHANDLER: Do you have to? (He touches Monica's hand, so she gets up and stands in front of him and they gaze at each other)

(Monica then kneels back down and sits on Chandler's lap facing him, and puts her arms around his neck. Chandler then reachels up with both hands and touchces her face gently)

CHANDLER: Don't go
MONICA: I'm not going anywhere.

(Chandler and Monica are still gazing at each other while he has her face in his hands)

CHANDLER: You are so gorgeous.
MONICA: So are you.

(They kiss passionately for about 20 seconds)

CHANDLER: Mon, what about the other guy?

(He puts his hands down to her waist and holds her tightly)

MONICA: (She looks deep into his eyes) The other guy is you Chandler. It's always been you.
CHANDLER: (Smiles) Really? All this time?
MONICA: All this time.
CHANDLER: Wow....I didn't know.
MONICA: (Looks down at Chandler) I'm not hurting your legs am I?
CHANDLER: What legs?
MONICA: (Laughs) Chandler...

(He pulls her face towards his and they kiss, this time longer and more passionate)

CHANDLER: You don't know how long I've bee dreaming about this.
MONICA: How long?
CHANDLER: Ever since I met you.
MONICA: (Smiles) Chandler, seriously.
CHANDLER: I am serious.
MONICA: Did you forget what I looked like when we first met?
CHANDLER: Okay, maybe you're right, we didn't exactly hit it off.
MONICA: What about the year after?
CHANDLER: Definitely. It wasn't just you losing weight that attracted me to you.
MONICA: Yeah right.
CHANDLER: No, I'm serious. Not only were you gorgeous, but you had confidence. and I thought you were really sweet.
MONICA: You did?
CHANDLER: Of course. I still do.

(Monica leans in to kiss Chandler, and it gets really intense. As the kiss becomes more and more passionate, she starts taking off his robe)

CHANDLER: Before you take off my robe, let's finish this in the shower.

(Chandler then gets up off the floor, bends down to pick her up, and starts kissing her as carries her to the bathroom)