'It Could Happen to you'

OK Maybe it couldn't.... And Probably won't. But, I LOVE This movie! And I wanted to Use the name! But Do you Wanna see Chandler's Reaction or have me Drag on about the title??? OK It's Settled!!!! Ok I Choose this Because.... OK OK!!! SORRY Geez..... People!



[Okay From Where We Left Chandler is Starring at Monica, Frozen. His Eyes Don't Blink. ]

MNCA: are You going into Shock?
CHAN [Yelling] PHOEBE STOP WITH THE MIND GAMES, DAMNIT!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!
[Phoebe and Tessa Run down stairs. When Tessa sees Monica Her eyes light up]
TES: MOMMY!!!!
[ She Runs to her. and then Runs *through* her .(Got that?)]

TES: Mommy?
PHOE [Off Tessa's Confused Look]: Mon, Mon ,Mon. why Couldn't you Have stayed up There and Waited With the other Afterlives?
CHAN: OK.... This is Rachel..... It has to be Rachel [as He is saying this he walks up to her and tries To grab her arm. Instead his His Hand clinches into a Fist *in* Her arm Pretty Much] Or Maybe Not!!! It's Monica [Turns to Phoebe] AS A GHOST!!!!! [to Monica] A GHOST! [to phoebe] EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!!!!!
PHOE: Uh I Think Monica or Ghost Could Explain it better! Come on Tessa. [She picks her up and Walks upstairs]

CHAN: Are You Even Dead??
MON: Yeeaah
CHAN: DO You have a Reason to be Here [Raises voice] or are you trying TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!?
MON: I gotta reason...
CHAN: For the first Time in my Life I Believe in afterlife... What is Your Reson?
MON: How would you Like it.... If i could come Back?
CHAN [VERY Exited] You Can Do that!!!!!! They Let you Do That!!!
MON: Yeah..... Just one little Set back.
CHAN: What?
MON: Doug..... He will be out of jail....
CHAN : As in a free man.....?

[Opening Credits.]
[Hiii]

MON: Yeah.....
CHAN: I Mean what if it happens again?? I don't think I'd Be able to Handle it!!! I Can't lose you Like this again! My Body Can't Handle... The pain going on with my feet!!!!!
MON: I Know!!! But you'll Never Remember!!
CHAN: Life is a Heart beat up there, Why would you choose to live forty years on earth *With me* when You can have like 5 minutes of Heaven with out me?
MNCA: Well, I'd Like to see us grow old together! Maybe have another Kid.... Would you know how hard it would be for us to find eachother again up there???? Forty Years apart??? The place is SOO amazing and huge.
CHAN: Soul Mates find each other in a second... Even in the Largest place.....
MNCA: That's soo sweet. So you want me to stay here
[He looks at her hard. The away from her. And Back to her....]
CHAN: That is The worlds hardest disicion. Officially.
MON: How could you *not* know??
CHAN: 5 minutes of heaven *with out* me? Just 5 Minutes of Heaven Thats All you have to do with out me.....
MNCA: Heaven could Never be Heaven with out you...
[She Walks away from him. Through the wall.]
[He Tries to Walk away but remembers his foot. When he steps on it he screams and falls over with a loud thud. Phoebe Comes rushing dow the stairs]

[She rolls her eyes]
PHOE Chandler! DUH!


[SCENE: Doctor's office. Phoebe, Tessa, and Ghost Monica Are all there Chandler is up onn one of those bed things.]

CHAN[To Mon]: You know, You Could have told me you were behind me.....
[Enter: Brendan Fraser (This is Interesting)]
PHOE: Clint??????????
DOC: No, He's my Twin. We haven't spoken to eachother in YEARS!!!
PHOE: Oh, god he never told me he had a Twin!!!!! What Was he like as a Kid???
DOC: I dunno! Couldn't really Say! So, how has he been lately?
PHOE: He's been Dead for two years!
DOC: oh.... [To Chandler] So, Your lucky that Coffee was Cold!!! How The hell Did that Happen..?
CHAN: It's Defective...
PHOE: YOU DON'T EVEN CARE DO YOU??????
DOC [Lying through his teeth]: Of Course I do. So What *idiot* Drops a Coffee pot on his foot? And WHY????
CHAN [Rolling his eyes]: To Commit a new way of Suicide!
MON: You better Not!!!
CHAN: Oh Shut up!
DOC: I could Leave...... Since I didn't say anything...
PHOE: DON'T!! he's just.... Hearing those voices in his head !! They Make him do Straaaaaaannnge things. [She smirks]
DOC: Yeah, That can Happen. Bcause one time the voices in my head told to... [sees The look on there faces] yeah... Hmmmmmm Your Fine just some scapes. [Writes on a paper and hands him it] Here is a Prescription for pain pills!! BYE BYE!!! Come again!! Byyye! [He pushes them out the door. Monica stops and flips him off in that wonderful way where we can't see the finger.]
MNCA: Damn! Being a Ghost has some benifits!
[and she exits]

[Commercial break.]
[ :) ]

[SCENE: (okay. It took me a while to get an idea for this scene) Phoebe is looking kinda formal. Wearing a Black dress that is above her knees.Chandler is lying on the couch morre like half asleep With Tessa laying asleep on his chest . Monica Pops in]

MNCA: You *had* to wear my dress didn't you?
PHOE: your dead. It doen't matter.
MNCA: And, Then there *are* some put downs.
CHAN: Phoebs....... Don't you think it's the slightest bit weird that you are dating your Dead husbands brother.
PHOE: I've Dated the spirit of a War World II Veteran.
CHAN: Now that *is* Weird.
PHOE: Kinda like this [Points between Ghost Mon And Chandler]
CHAN: OK, OK Have your Fun. But You'll Be sorry.
MNCA: Well, None of us will be if you would have just said OK, Chandler.
[He Glares at her.]
PHOE: Stop The Negative Stuff Now You two [Theres a knock at the door.] Because he is here! Chandler put Tessa to bed and then yourself... and Monica Make yourself invisible Litterally.
[Chandler gets up, With Tessa Still in his arms, He Limps up the steps.]
[Monica is gone when the camera turns back to Phoebe.]

PHOE: Exellent.
[She goes to answer the door. Door Opens. And HELLO Mr. Fraser! :) By the way his name will be Chad.]
PHOE: Hi.
CHAD: Hi...... Um Theres something I need to tell you Phoebe.
PHOE: Yeah?
CHAD: Let's sit for this.
[They go to the couch. He sits first then phoebe sits really close to him.]
CHAD: Um...... Yeah Sorry I feel kinda unncomfortable with... what I have to tell you... Uh.... Clint isn't really dead...... There I said it....... Me and him had lunch last week.... Sorry
PHOE: What???!!!!
CHAD: Yeah, His life took a wrong turn..... he discovered it on that Flight that they *said* He died on. He did some soul searching and realized that he didn't like His Job as a Pilot. and That he only loved you as a friend now.... He just couldn't bring himself to tell you that. So He asked all his Coworkers his boss and everyone to pretend he was dead.
PHOE: But I Stayed 15 minutes after he was buried........
CHAD: That was a trick he wasn't in the coffin when they buried him.
PHOE: But I Saw him in the coffin Before the Burried him! He was all blue and Icky Like dead people are.
CHAD: a Really Life Like Dummy.
PHOE: Your Just Trying to trick me to believe you!!!
CHAD: No I'm *not* He fell out of love with his life. And You were in his Life. But on the other hand you are in my life right now and I happen to think your very Beautiful.... Phoebe.
[Phoebe is now almost in tears.]
PHOE: You should leave...... I Can't handle This!!!
CHAD: BUT BUt
PHOE: I Told you to go you little..... Man !!! Go Go Go!!!!!!
CHAD[Walks out the door and then bak in] You...
PHOE: God how many times do I have to Flush before you go away!!!!! LEAVE!!!!
CHAD: Sorry ,Bye.

[Ending Teaser: Phoebe is on the couch Softy crying. Chandler comes down the Steps. He sees her and his face Drops. He runs over to her. And Hugs her.]
PHOE: God, I can't *believe* I shaved my Legs for *this*.




up Next
'Blind Date' Chandler is FORCED on his First date. With a Woman He has never met. But Someone Won't leave him alone. And Phoebe is Faced with a Call that will mess her head up more than it is!