'Sweet Revenge'


Now we will Find out who Monica's Killer is. every Reader is on the end of there seat waiting for this. It could be anyone. The Murderer is shocking.


[SCENE: Chandler is Sleep on the Floor of his Living Room With The Covers off him. He's only wearing boxer shorts. He wakes up. And smells a very good aroma of food. He Gets Very exited and Runs into the Kitchen... Still Only in his boxers... Sees Phoebe at the stove. and Looks Disappointed.]
PHOE: You thought it was all a Dream didn't you?
CHAN: Yeah.
PHOE: come on eat good today You Have a long Day a head of you.
CHAN: I know. [She Puts a Plate in front of Chandler. He Stares at it. And Takes a bite. He chews it with absolutely no expression on his face. and Then Spits it out.]
CHAN: What The Hell is this?
PHOE: Tofu Bacon
[She Smiles Proudly and Chandler makes a face.]


[Credits]
[Well, we'll find out who the killer is in a Minute.]

[Chandler and Phoebe. Are Talking at the table.]

PHOE: OK, Chandler You really Need to get out of Those Boxers and Get ready!
CHAN: Take em' off now?
PHOE: Go Up stairs and get dressed.
CHAN: Pheebs, You know I Can't go in that room.... When i Went in there last night I almost started Crying!
PHOE: ALMOST???? You were bawling Like a 1 Year old!
CHAN: Well, NOW I Have a Reason!
PHOE: I'll Go get You a Suit you go take a Bath! OK?
CHAN: OK.
PHOE: But, Don't use all the Hot water.....
CHAN:I know! You Told me LAST Night. And Anyway It only Takes me Five minutes.
PHOE: Yeah in the *Shower* But you spend 45 minutes on your HAIR or What Little you Have!
CHAN: No It used to only Take Me 5 minutes. The Fancy Soap Taunts me and I Can't concentrate!

[He Runs Up Stairs]

[Time Lapse]
[Phoebe Has Laid out Chandlers Clothes. They are More A Tuxedo. Chandler comes down the steps.]
CHAN: PHEEBS! This is my wedding tuxedo!
PHOE: Oh God!!! Go Change, Go Change!
CHAN: I can't go in to the room!
PHOE: AAAAH!
[She runs up the Stairs and Brings back a Black Suit With a Blue Shirt, Blue socks, Fancy Black Loafers, and a light up tie.]
PHOE: HERE!
CHAN: Pheebs.... Can I have Blue Tie?
PHOE [Mumbling]: Suprised Monica Didn't Kill herself.


[SCENE: Courtroom: we See a Close up of the convicts feet. They have Hand cuffs around the Ankles. The Shot goes up slowly He's Wearing one of those...orange suits. It Keeps Going up we see his Hands handcuffed too. We Get up to his neck and The Camera Immediately switches to the gang..... Chandler's Eyes go wide and his nostrils flare.]

CHAN: JUST BECAUSE I BEAT YOU FOR COMPANY PRESIDENT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN KILL MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[We See the murderer it's none other than: Ass Slapper!!! (Doug)
JUDG: Sir! SHhhhhhhh!

[Time lapse]
[The Jury has Just Made a verdict and Handing it to the Judge.]

JUDG: We Find Doug Smith (I Made up a name) Guilty of first degree murder. And 20 Years in jail.
CHAN: 20 years??? 20 YEARS!!!!! He Should Have the Death penalty!!!!! My Wife didn't do ANYthing and she got it!!!!! Why Shouldn't He?
[Theres a Long pause, the judge stands up.]
JDGE: There will be a short break while I Decide whether or not this man will get 20 or death...
[the Judge Leaves, Chandler gets up and goes over to Doug]
CHAN: Why the HELL did you do that?
DOUG: because Your Life was too perfect! I Lost The Promotion to YOU and then I Found out my wife was Cheating on me!!!!! So I Had to Find some way to Destroy your life and when I was walking in the park I Saw her sitting there With her Head phones on. So I Decided 'Time to Screw up Mr. Bing's Life. By Killing off his wife' And THAT'S Why I Killed her.
CHAN: Why didn't you Kill *Me*? She Didn't do anything!
DOUG: Well, See you would have just died... All your Pain and Suffering would have been over with... I wanted to CAUSE you pain and suffering.
CHAN: What about Tessa! She didn't do ANYTHING .
DOUG: Oh Totally forgot about That.... give her My Regards!
[Chandler is about to Speak but the JDGE comes in. Chandler takes his seat.
JDGE: Well, After careful consideration and hearing the conversation out here. I Decided That Doug Smith.... Will get life. I have never Given the death Penalty and I Don't Plain too.... I'm Sorry Mr. Bing I Have to stick by my Ethics here.
CHAN: That's, OK. As Long as this insane ass slapper is never allowed on the streets again.... I'm happy.
JDGE: Case closed.


[SCENE: A Cemetery. We see a Big mound of Dirt with a stone at the head. Then The camera turns. we see Chandler walking towards the Mound of Dirt with a Simple Rose and envelope. He reaches the Grave.]

CHAN: Uh... hey.... [Sits on Ground next to Grave] I'm Sorry I Couldn't get Doug on death row... I did the best I Could. [He Runs a Hand over the mound of Dirt] God, I uh, Feel Like half a person... Um.... With out you. God, This Feels like the end to 'Forrest Gump.'
We always Were like.... Peas and ... Carrots.... Except now... The peas are ... 8 feet below me. I will never Eat Peas again.... But I will always have a Can under the sink.... [Chuckles] I Got you a Rose.... and Tessa wrote you a Letter.... I Want you to know That I'm sorry about the night you know. I wish I could hold you in my arms and tell you 'I Love you' one more time But you know. I Can't. [Someone Walks Up Behind him. It's Monica She Sits Next to him. She Tries to run her fingers through his hair but her hand goes through his head. She pulls her hand away and stares at him.] Uh... Your Parents are taking Tessa till' I Get back on my feet.... Yeah like that will ever happen... I Have Bearly gotten any sleep. about an hour's worth..... Phoebe Should Be Trailing along soon. She is Staying with me for a while...... and well ... don't know I'll Just Sit here For a While.

[Phoebe Comes along and Sits Next to Chandler Right on top Of Monica...]

PHOE: Damn it Phoebe Get off of me!!!
[Chandler Jumps back]
PHOE: GET UP GET UP GET UP!!!!
[Chandler Stands up]
PHOE: oh Not you Sweetie, I'm Talking to Phoebe, GET OFF OF ME!!!!
CHAN: Phoebe This is a Sick joke!
PHOE: I'm not phoe--
[Monica then Jumps out of Phoebes Body. Phoebe Falls back and so Does Monica. Chandler walks to the Car.... Monica Follows Phoebe Sees a Dim Light Behind Chandler She Runs and Tackles him on the Ground.]

CHAN: What was that.
PHOE: I was ... Possessed!!!
CHAN: Your sick!
PHOE: huh?


Next up:
'Uninvited' Chandler has MANY uninvited Guests coming to comfort him and Phoebe is Seeing Monica's Spirit All Over the Place and Eventually So Does Chandler......