The One with the Dino Dig, part 5


[Hi everyone! This is the very last fan fic of this series thing… I’d really appreciate any comment so I can improve me fan fics. Or whatever… I don’t own or know any of these characters this is written only for entertainment and nothing else]

(Chandler & Monica)

Mon: (to drunk guy) Uh sorry!

Chan: Good one Mon!

Mon: I didn’t know he was drunk.

Chan: Well I did.

Mon: Why didn’t you tell me? Anyway I don’t think it’s a very good idea to go to Ringwood anymore.

Chan: Yeah… I was trying to tell you that before.

Mon: No you didn’t

Chan: Well now I don’t want to go there. I mean we don’t know how to get there and yeah….

Mon: Well why don’t we just go back to the Casino?

Chan: Yeah ok great!

Mon: It’s pretty good there. Well that’s what I heard.

Chan: Ok honey. We only have 2 days left you know?

Mon: Well it’s been a great trip.

Chan: I know.

Chandler kisses Monica’s face & he takes her hand and she crosses her fingers between his and they walk off together.

(It’s not that far back to the Crown Casino from Flinders Street Station)

(Cut to Ross & Rachel in the hotel room) (It’s some time in the afternoon about 4:30pm)

[Ross is on the phone and Rachel is sitting on the bed watching him]

Ross: (into phone) Uh yeah…. I gotcha…. Oh that’s great… (smiles) Oh well it doesn’t matter… (smile turns to frown) Ok then great bye. (He hangs up the phone)

Rach: So what happened?

Ross: (happy) We got the grant.

Rach: Well that’s great.

Ross: (upset and dull voice) Yeah it is.

Rachel gets up from the bed and goes to Ross who is now sitting on a chair.

Rach: (Hugging him from behind, putting her arms around his neck and kneeling down.) What’s wrong honey? Why are you upset you got the grant right?

Ross: Yeah the grant not the promotion.

Rach: Aww! It doesn’t matter.

Ross: It does coz I really wanted that promotion and I really wanted to get the extra few days to stay here. I mean when the rest of the gang goes back, and we’re still going to be here. And we could you go out and not have to go to meetings and just you know hang out in Australia.

Rach: Aww! Ross it doesn’t matter if you get the few days or not because we’re together and that’s all that matters.

Ross: I know but you know this is ‘Australia’ I wanted to come here since I was a teenager.

Rach: I know you do. Well why don’t we go out and do something tonight?

Ross: (sad voice) Ok…

Rachel kisses his shoulder and moves up to his neck. Ross smiles. He makes that weird animal noise and suddenly turns and kisses Rachel’s neck. Rachel laughs.

Rach: You feeling better now?

Ross: Sure am.

Ross stands up and picks Rachel up. She wraps her arms around his neck and smiles and he smiles back. He lays her on the bed

Ross: Well since we have to go back in 2 days I have to make it count.

Rach: Sure

Rachel pulls him down and they kiss… & so on….

(Cut to Phoebe & Joey)

[Phoebe is sitting on one sit playing 2 slot machines. Joey is sitting at a slot machine looking at it]

Pho: (to Joey) Hey how much have you won?

Joey: Uh about 40 bucks.

Pho: Really?

Joey: No I lost 40 bucks.

Pho: How can you do that?

Joey: Well how much have you won?

Pho: About4 dollars.

Joey: Well that’s better than what I’ve done.

Pho: Yeah…

Joey is putting lots of money into the slot. He doesn’t press a button or pull a lever. Phoebe is just watching him slot the money in.

Pho: Are you suppose to do that?

Joey: What?

Pho: You’re slotting a lot of money in.

Joey: Yeah.

Pho: Uh you know that stick on the machine?

Joey: Yeah

Pho: Well you’re supposed to pull it every time you put in a coin.

Joey: Really?

Pho: Yeah.

Joey pulls the lever. And money comes out. $40 comes out.

Pho: Uhh. Joey that’s the ah.. nevermind.

Joey: Gets out all the money and stand up to go to the other slot machine, the other one Phoebe is playing.

Joey: I’m getting out of here incase I lose even more money.

Pho: Yeah I better do that too. I also have to pack.

Joey: Owh! Me too!

They both leave for the hotel room.

(Cut to Monica & Chandler.) (About 5:30pm)

Joey & Phoebe have just left and they walk in from another door.

Chan: This place is huge!

Mon: I know!

(Chandler sees a lady)

Chan: I’m gonna try out the slot machines.

Mon: Why don’t we play roulette?

Chan: Uh nah I think I’m going to try out the slot machines.

Mon: Fine. I’m going to go play roulette.

Chan: Ok bye! I’ll see you later.

Chandler walks off to the slot machines.

Monica is standing there shocked and she walks off to the roulette table. Chandler sees a blonde chick and follows her. She turns around and Chandler pretends he’s walking another way. She sits down at a slot machine and there’s a guy next to her. The lady gives the guy a kiss on the cheek. Chandler turns around and walks back to a slot machine. He puts in 5 cents and pulls the lever. Then he wins the $10,000. Music begins to ring etc and he jumps up in shock because of the music. Then lot of money comes out of the machine. He stands there looking shocked. The lady comes over and puts her arms around Chandler. Chandler looks like he's enjoying it.

Lady: Hi

Chan: (speechless): Uhh…Hhhey

Lady: Wow you hit the jackpot.

Chan: IIII know.

Monica tries to find Chandler. She turns the corner to see the lady and Chandler. Monica gets really mad and leaves to her hotel room. Chandler turns around to see Monica quickly leaving. He stands there waiting for the money.

Chan: Uhhh I gotta go

Lady: Why? I didn’t even get your name.

Chan: Umm.. (moving towards the counter) I have no name.

The lady gives him a weird look.

He lets go of the lady and quickly takes the money to the counter. To change it to notes and then quickly runs off to find Monica. The lady runs after him but then stops when he turns the corner and can’t find him anymore. Monica is walking along the streets quickly and tears are running out of her eyes. Chandler is running along the streets looking for her. Monica enters the hotel room and slams the door. Chandler runs up to the elevator of the hotel. And goes to their room. He finds the keys (They have separate keys) and opens the door. Monica is out on the balcony crying. Chandler looks for her in the bathroom, bedroom and all over the hotel room till he sees her standing leaning on the wall outside on the balcony. He slowly walks out. Monica turns around and looks at him then tries to walk past him but he grabs her arm.

Chan: Monica wait!

Mon: Chandler how could you?

Chan: I didn’t do anything. She just came up to me and put her arms around me. I didn’t know I was really surprised.

Mon: III hafta go.

Chan: Where?

Mon: Uh.. Out…

Chan: Monica I’m telling the truth. I swear. I don’t know who she was. If you don’t believe me then go back there and ask the people who were there.

Mon: God we're turning in to Ross & Rachel.

Chan: We're not. I haven’t slept with a Xerox place girl yet.

Mon: (smiles for a second) If you did I'd kill you like Rachel nearly killed Ross with the newspapers.

Chan: Did I just see you smile?

Mon: No

Chan: Yes you did! You smiled huh!

Mon: I did not!

Chan: Did too! I win!

Mon: What do you win?

Chan: Nothing just felt like I won something.

Mon: (smiles again)

Chan: She there it is!!!!

Mon: Ok I did but just a little one!

Chan: Sure a really little one wasn't it!

Chandler gives her al little kiss.

Chan: You got a little smile and I got a little kiss. Even?

Mon: Okay!

Chan: You believe me now?

Mon: Well I guess I’m going to have to go back and ask the people first.

Chan: Oh my god are you serious?

Mon: Yeah totally not!

Chan: Thank God! I’m sorry

Mon: I’m sorry too!

Chandler grabs Monica and the kiss!

(Ross & Rachel) (Just say it's about 6:30pm)

Ross & Rachel is sitting on a couch (I dunno if they have couches or not but just say that there is) watching something on TV.

Ross: (Smelling Rachel's neck.) Wanna go down to the beach?

Rach: Now? I mean isn’t it a bit late?

Ross: No not really.

Rach: Are you sure?

Ross: Course I’m sure! (Pulling on Rachel's arm now) Camon!

Rach: Hmmm… (Ross kisses Rachel's cheeks) Oh alright!

Ross: Ok lets go!

Rach: Ok

Rachel gets off the couch and goes into her room.

Ross lies down on the couch and shuts his eyes. Rachel comes out with come casual cloths on. (Hipsters and a singlet top thing (not the one with the spaghetti straps the ones with the thicker straps)

Rach: (noticing Ross is lying down with his eyes closed) Ross are you alright?

Ross opens his eyes.

Ross: Huh?…

Rach: (Sitting down where his head is) Are you alright?

Ross: I’m fine. Let’s go.

Rachel puts her hand on his forehead.

Rach: You don’t have a temperature. Maybe we shouldn’t go.

Ross: No I'm really ok. I’m fine. I was just a bit tired.

Rach: (getting really worried) Well we have to fly back the day after tomorrow. Why don’t we just go tomorrow?

Ross: I’m fine.

Ross gets up.

Rach: Ok. Just tell if you're feeling sick or anything ok?

Ross: Sure let's go.

Rachel hesitates

Ross: I’m fine Rachel! (Ross grabs her arm and pulls her out)

(Joey & Phoebe)

(They are having dinner somewhere)

Joey: (putting a forkful of something in his mouth) Oh! This stuff is good!

Pho: Why what is it?

Joey: I have no idea!

Pho: Oh ok. Is it vegetarian?

Joey: I don’t know

Pho: Where did you get it from?

Joey: Uh I don’t know.

Pho: Yeah ok…Have you seen Chandler & Monica?

Joey: No, They said they were going to go down to the Casino but I never saw them.

Pho: Yeah me either!

Joey: Oh well.

Pho: You know we gotta start packing tomorrow.

Joey: Oh yeah!

Pho: I gotta get some souvenirs at the airport tomorrow.

Joey: Well yeah I’ve got to put something on my nightstand.

Pho: Ok.

(They keeps eating)

(Chan & Mon)

(They both Monica sits up from the bed and Chandler pulls her back down)

Mon: Gotta stop.

Chan: W W Why?

Mon: Coz I need to go to the toilet!

Chan: Oh ok…

Monica leaves the room and Chandler rolls his eyes.

(Ross & Rachel)

(They are both walking down at a beach (I don’t know which one, just imagine a sunset in the background, with blue sparkling water and really nice soft yellow sand) they are holding hands fingers crossed (aww! How sweet!) really close together)

Rach: You feeling ok?

Ross: Uh… yeah

Rach: I’m getting worried Ross. What’s wrong with you?

Ross: Aww Rachel! You don’t have to worry about me. I’m fine.

Rach: Really?

Ross: Really.

Rach: You’ve been acting weird lately.

Ross: Have I? (smells Rachel’s cheeks) I’m sorry.

Rach: (looks down) Ok.

Ross smells her neck but Rachel’s still looking down.

Ross: Rachel?

Rach: (looking down) Hmm?

Ross: Rachel?

Rachel doesn’t look up. Ross gets her chin and makes her look at him.

Ross: Rachel, I am really ok. Ok?

Rachel looks down again.

Ross: Ok what’s going wrong with you now?

Rach: Nothing.

Ross smells Rachel’s cheek and then kisses her cheeks. Rachel lets got of Ross’s hand and crosses her arms. Ross looks at Rachel and she looks up at Ross quickly. Ross puts his hand on Rachel’s forehand.

Ross: Are you sick? Are you ok?

Rach: I’m fine. I’m not sick. Just thinking.

Ross: Hmm…About?

Ross stops walking and Rachel keeps walking until she realises that he’s stop walking. She stops walking and turns around. (They are about 4 metres apart)

Rach: Nothing.

Ross: (warning) Rachel!

Rach: It’s nothing.

Ross gives her his puppy eye look (cute)

Rach: Don’t make me!

Ross: Camon!

Rach: No, not just yet ok I’ll tell you some other time?

Ross: Fine!

Ross turns around and tries to leave. Rachel turns around and looks at him.

Rach: Ross!

Ross turns around

Ross: What?

Rach: I’m not going to fight with you. It’s just nothing you need to worry about. Just trust me it’s nothing ok?

Rachel turns around the other way with her back to Ross. Ross looks at her sweetly and walks up behind her. He slowly walks up behind her slowly. He slips his arms around her waist. She puts her hand on his hands and turns around to look at him. Ross starts to kiss Rachel’s neck, she starts to smile, and she’s enjoying it. She turns around and Ross leans his forehead on hers. They both hug and Ross & Rachel kiss.

Rach: (softly) I’m sorry.

Ross: (softly) No, I’m the one who is supposed to be sorry. Look you (sad tone) don’t have to tell me something if you don’t want to ok?

Rach: Ok thanks.

Rachel hugs Ross and Ross looks kinda sad.

Then Ross breaks out of the hug and he takes her hand. Rachel smiles and Ross pulls her. She smiles and walks up to Ross so they are now next to each other, they are still holding hands (aww! Sweet!) Ross lets go of her hand and put his arm around her waist. They continue to walk for a while and then Ross sits down & pulls Rachel down she falls on Ross. They both laugh and Rachel sits on Ross’s lap and they watch a beautiful sunset together. Ross smells her neck and Rachel wraps her arms around Ross’s neck.

Ross: I can’t believe we have to go home in a day.

Rach: I know. And I haven’t even packed yet.

Ross: Well we’ll just do it tomorrow morning because our flight is at 4 in the afternoon. But we’ve had great fun!

Rach: Yeah, well if we didn’t count that fight.

Ross: Yeah I know but I just got jealous.

Rach: Aww!

Rachel kisses Ross’s cheek.

And they stay there for a while

(Chan & Monica)

Monica comes out of the bathroom & Chandler gets up.

Mon: Whatta you doing?

Chan: I’m hungry. Camon lets go get something to eat.

Mon: But…

Chan: Camon.

Chandler grabs Monica and kisses her.

Chan: please?

Mon: Ok lets go.

They both leave.

(Phoebe & Joey)

[Joey & Phoebe are packing]

Joey: How much stuff are you taking back?

Pho: Uh the same amount I bought here plus more.

Joey: yeah me too.

Pho: What have you bought so far?

Joey: Uh a kilo of M&Ms, a really cool Australian flag. Uh a few shirts and a really nice hat. Look!

(He pulls out and unfolds are really big flag. Then her pulls out a hat with corks hanging off the rim.)

Pho: Oh look this is such a cool hat. (picks it up and puts it on her head) Joey you’re not supposed to take that. (points to the flag) It’s part of the Australian government’s.

Joey: Really? I bought it at the gift shop. Do you think I should take it back?

Pho: No, you bought it right?

Joey: Yeah from the gift shop.

Pho: No don’t take it back.

Joey: Okay.

They continue to pack.

(Ross & Rachel)

(The sun has already set, Rachel gets up & she pulls Ross up. The kiss for a bit then leave the beach. It’s about 8:00pm)

Ross: Let’s go gets some dinner.

Rach: Sure. Where were you thinking?

Ross: I don’t know. Wanna back to the hotel and gets some stuff from the restaurant

Rach: Sure.

They hug and walk off together.

(Chan & Mon)

(at some restaurant)

[Author’s Note: Sorry I’m just getting really bored with this fan fic it’s crap]

Mon: You know I haven’t bought much stuff since we’ve been here.

Chan: Hm… ok.

Mon: I’m going to Duty Free tomorrow and stock up on a tonne of stuff.

Chan: Like?

Mon: What do they have a Duty Free?

Chan: I don’t know

Mon: Well anyway I’m going to get some stuff tomorrow

Chan: Sure. This food is the best!

Monica gives him a look.

Chan: What?

Mon: So this food is better than my food?

Chan: N…No!

Mon: Oh yeah sure.

Chan: I’m sure that your food is the best in America and this is the best in Australia.

Mon: Sure whatever.

Chan yeah ok.

(Phoebe & Joey)

(Joey is asleep, he’s lying face down on his clothes & Phoebe is sitting on a chair sleeping, it’s about 10 pm

(Chandler & Monica)

(Chan & Mon are asleep in bed with all their arms around each other and clothes are spread all around.)

(Ross & Rachel)

(Ross is lying at the foot of the bed, he’s lying on his stomach. He’s under the covers. Rachel’s lying on top of the covers with her head at the top of the bed in a normal position. She’s got her feet on Ross’s back. They both are asleep.)

NEXT MORNING (the day they are going back to NY)

(Ross & Rachel)

They both are folding their clothes and putting it into their suitcases. Rachel goes into the bathroom & takes the free shampoo & soap etc… & puts them into her bag.

Ross: You know I really don’t know why you girls always take those shampoo things.

Rach: Ross it’s called memorabilia. You know to remind you of the country and you know…

Ross: Hmmm ok.

Rach: And what’s that suppose to mean?

Ross: Nothing.

Rach: Sure.

Ross: How much stuff do you need to pack?

Rach: Uh… (She goes over and pulls out a drawer) This much.

Ross: only?

Rach: No and this. (She opens a wardrobe thing) and this.

Ross: This is how much clothes you bought?

Rach: Yeah well because it was nice.

Ross: Everything looks nice on you honey.

Rachel smiles and they continue to pack.

(Chan & Mon)

(They are not up yet, it’s about 10am)

Monica groans and stretches she accidentally hits Chandler in the mouth. He groans and sits up.

Chan: Oww! (Holding his jaw)

Monica stretches again and Chandler ducks.

Mon: What?

Chan: (holding his jaw who can barely speak properly) Nothing nevermind.

Monica sits up and looks at Chandler

Mon: Oh my god! What happened?

Chan: Nothing. You hit me

Mon: I did?

Chan: (sarcastically) No Mike Tyson punched me in the mouth. For a second he nearly bit off my ear.

Mon: I’m sorry.

Monica gives him a kiss on the cheeks.

Mon: Better?

Chan: Yeah but I’ll survive.

Mon: What time is it?

Chan: I dunno.

Monica looks at her watch on the table.

Mon: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

Chan: What what what?

Mon: It’s 10:30 am. We have to start packing.

Chan: Huh I thought we started that last night.

Mon: Camon hurry up we have to check out at 12 noon. I betcha Ross & Rachel and Phoebe & Joey have already finished packing!

Monica gets up and Chandler gets up to.

Monica runs to the bathroom and quickly gets ready, then Chandler goes into the bathroom & change then comes out.

Mon: I can not believe we slept in.

Chan: Oh well.

They begin to quickly pack their suitcases.

Few hours past. (12 noon)

(Joey & Phoebe)

(Nearly all their suitcases look full, the room looks pretty neat and tidy)

Pho: I can’t believe we are going to leave Australia in about 3 hours.

Joey: Yeah, I know I mean I can not believe I didn’t hook up with some over here you know? It's just unbelievable.

Pho: Yeah well. My friend is from Australia back in New York.

Joey: Really who?

Pho: Um I don’t remember her name but I remember hearing her say living in Australia.

Joey: Maybe she was talking about kangaroos or something.

Pho: Really?

Joey: I don’t know just suggesting.

Pho: We have to go down and check out now.

Joey: Aw but I’m going to miss this room.

(He picks up a pillow and hugs it)

Pho: (patting his back, sounding sympathetic) There there. (serious voice) Ok we gotta get outta here now Joey!

Joey drops the pillow and quickly picks up his two suitcases and runs out.

Pho: (proud) wow that did work.

Phoebe picks up her suitcases and leaves the room.

(Chandler & Monica)

Mon: Oh my god we're late!!! We're going to be late.

Chan: Monica calm down they'll wait for us.

Mon: (louder) how do you know?

Chandler rolls his eyes

Monica is furiously shoving all her clothes into her suitcases quickly.

Mon: Sit

Chandler gets up and sits on her suitcase and then she zips it up and he goes back to his packing.

Mon: Camon Chandler.

(She's tired of his slow packing)

Mon: Here.

She takes all his clothes on the floor and bed and begins to stuff it in without folding them.

Chan: Monica what what what are you doing to my clothes?

Mon: I'm packing

Chan: Wow if you did this back in New

Monica gives him a look and he stops talking.

(Ross & Rachel)

(Receptionist, they are checking out, after checking out they go and sit on a couch/seat thing.)

[Rachel's got a little bag plus her handbag, she's chewing on gum and reading a magazine & Ross just lies his head on her shoulder and reading the magazine over her shoulder. They are waiting for the rest of the gang.]

Rachel flips the page and Ross points to something on the page.

Ross: That would look great on a dog.

Rachel laughs.

Rach: I never knew dogs wore that.

Ross: Yeah well me either but it look good.

Rachel keeps on reading and then Ross smells her neck. She's giggling because he's tickling her neck by doing that. Then he kisses her neck and works his way just about to kiss her lips. But then Phoebe comes up behind them so they don’t have a chance.

Pho: Hey you guys.

Ross: Hi Pheebs

Rach: Hey

Pho: Sorry for interrupting you two.

Rach: It’s fine.

Ross: Yeah plus we can do that anytime. Yeah so what’s up? Where’s Joey

Pho: Nothing. Joey’s checking us out. You checked out yet?

Rach: Yeah, Have you seen Monica?

Pho: No, I haven’t seen for about 2 days or so. She has been hanging out with Chandler all that time.

Rach: Really?

Pho: Yeah. The last time they told me they we going to go to the Crown casino.

Ross: And did they?

Pho: I don’t know I haven’t seen them.

Rach: That’s weird.

Pho: I know. Yesterday when I was sleeping I had a dream that they were going out.

Ross: Really?

Pho: Yeah.

Ross: You don’t think that they are you know and going out do you?

Rach: It’s possible but with Chandler?

Pho: That’s gonna be weird.

Ross: My best friend and my sister. MY BEST FRIEND & MY SISTER. Eww! Gross!

Rach: I really doubt it. Where are they we’re going to all be late.

Ross: This is so unlike Monica.

Pho: I know.

(Chandler & Monica are running to them carrying bags and everything then drop)

Mon: Sorry we’re late.

Rach: Hi. Where were you?

Mon: Packing. We woke up late.

Rach: Really?

Chan: Yeah.

Mon: I’ve got to go check out.

Ross: You haven’t checked out yet?

Mon: NO.

Monica quickly leaves and Chandler follows.

(Airport, Duty Free)

(The gang have finished getting the tickets and putting their baggage at the ticket place & they are looking around duty free)

Joey: (looking video cameras) Look Pheebs. I’m getting taped!

Pho: Look at this (pointing to some weird looking bottles of wine/beer)

Chan: (looking at cigarettes) Oh what would I give to inhale you.

Mon: (looking at some electrical appliances) what the hell is that. (Reading the label) a bread maker. Interesting.

Rachel is looking and trying on watches. Ross is just hugs her from behind watching her try them on.

Rach: What do you think of this one Ross?

Ross: It’s a bit big.

Rach: Yeah. Oh how about this one (points to a really nice silver watch)

Ross: Perfect.

Rach: (to the sale girl) I’ll take this please

SG: Ok let me wrap it up for you. How are you going to pay mam?

Rach: Do you take American Express?

SG: Sure.

SG goes and wraps it up. Rachel digs in her purse and gets it and is just about to hand it to the Sale Girl but then Ross pulls his out of his pocket and pays for it.

Ross: Let me.

(SG gives Rachel the box and they leave the store)

[While walking]

Rach: Aww! Ross. I love you. Thank You.

Ross: I love you more.

Rachel give Ross a kiss on the cheeks

Ross: You can do better than that can’t you?

(They laugh and they kiss)

(Later about 2:45pm)

(Phoebe & Joey have lots of chocolate & lollies with them, Chandler bought a new discman, Monica has bought chef stuff. You know for cooking)

Speaker: Could all passengers boarding plane 185 for New York please go to gate number 8. Your plane is now ready for boarding.

Mon: Our plane is ready.

Ross: Lets go.

Pho: I’m gonna miss this place.

Joey: Me too. Even though I didn’t hook up with anyone.

Chan: Look everyone I bought a new discman.

(Shows everyone)

All: wow/oh/cool etc…

Rach: Camon lets go.

(While walking to the gate)

Joey: I can’t wait to see the duck and the chick.

Chan: Oh I forgot. You go them to the animal shelter place didn’t you.

Joey: Uh yeah… I think.

Chan: what?

Joey: It’s been about a week maybe a week and a bit. I have a short memory.

Chan: They better be ok.

Joey: Of course they are.

Chan: Huh but didn’t you just…

(Reach the gate, they all get their tickets check etc… & board the plane)

(In the plane just sitting down at their seats)

Joey: what were you going to say before?

Chan: nevermind.

(Later the plane is in the air)

A lady walks by the gang and stops

Lady: (she’s got a French accent) Oh my god it’s Bob Saget.

Ross rolls his eyes and the rest of the gang laugh.

Ross: (screams) I AM NOT BOB SAGET!

Everyone turns and looks at him and the lady leaves with a scared face. It fades off with the gang still laughing and Ross looks embarrassed as well as angry.
 

By: Amy Huynh

I hope you enjoyed reading my fan fics. I would really appreciate some comments or anything just email me and tell me what you thought of my fan fic's. I hope to improve me fan fics for next time so please I need your comments.

ross4rachel@hotmail.com